XAT Result 2021 Check Percentile Score Card Xavier Aptitude Test Shortlist About Result How to download XAT Score Card XAT Percentile Analysis XAT 2021 Selection Process Download Link Available XAT Counselling Procedure Xavier Aptitude Test Score Card 2021
XAT Result 2021
Latest Updated on 24.01.2021: XAT Result is uploaded now. So candidates can check their result. For more updates stay with us.
XLRI GMP results have been declared Click Here
PI slot booking open for GMP shortlisted candidates Click Here
XAT Score Card Click Here
About XAT Exam:-
Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) is an online test referred to as a Computer Based Test (CBT), which will be conducted on January 3, 2021. This exam allows candidates to be a part of XLRI in different management programmes and also in all the other institutes taking part in this examination across the country.
XAT 2021 result will be announced by XLRI, Jamshedpur in the 3rd week of January, Expected date of result declaration will be January 15, 2021. Candidates can check their results on the official website of XAT 2021 by using their login IDs created at the time of exam registration.
Announcement of the result – Available NOW
How to Download:-
- Candidates need to login on the official website.
- Click on Login and then click on the Score Card.
- The result will be available on the screen.
- To download the scorecard, the candidates will have to click on “Click here to download the scorecard”.
- After that candidates can take a print out of the Result cum Score Card.
XAT Score vs Percentile:-Here is the marks vs percentile analysis. OA stands for Overall Aggregate.
- 51.26 OA → 99.751 percentile
- 47.12 OA → 99.278 percentile
- 45.64 OA → 98.896 percentile
- 42.82 OA → 97.891 percentile
- 40.83 OA → 96.842 percentile
- XLRI releases its shortlist within a day or two from the result declaration. Candidates who obtain a score equal to or more than the minimum required percentile in XAT will only be shortlisted.
- A GD/PI list of shortlisted candidates will be released. All the shortlisted candidates are then required to update the city to appear for the interview and also submit certain documents.
- They have to book their interview slots and upload self-profile assessment and video.
- The interviews at XLRI are scheduled in February and March 2021.
- Each college declares its separate XAT Cut off. The selection rounds vary too.
- All qualifying candidates can seek admission in any one of the 150 premium B-schools throughout the country.
Information related to XAT 2021 Result cum Score Card is available here. All the Candidates, you should begin your preparation for this upcoming exam.
Important Link Area
For any query or confusion regarding this post, Candidates can ask about them without any hesitation. Just type your issue in the Comment Box Given Below. (https;//sarkariaresult.com)