Vaibhavi Hankare (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Vaibhavi Hankare is an Indian television actress. She is known for playing lead role of Mishri in Dangal TV’s serial Sindoor Ki Keemat. She started her career as a child artist in television show Main Kuch Bhi Kar Sakti Hoon. Vaibhavi is active in entertainment industry since 2014.
|Real Name||Vaibhavi Hankare|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Family||Mother : Name Not Known
Father : Name Not Known
Sister : Rajeshwari Hankare
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Education Details and More
|College||University of Mumbai|
|Debut||Television : Main Kuch Bhi Kar Sakti Hoon (2014; As child actor)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 4″ Feet|
|Hobbies||Travelling and Dancing|
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Vaibhavi Hankare
- Vaibhavi Hankare was born and brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- She played a supporting role of Rajukumari Siddhi in TV show Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani in year 2017.
- She has appeared alongside Shehzad Shaikh in Gul Khan‘s Sindoor Ki Keemat. The show is Hindi remake of the popular Tamil serial Roja.
- Hankare has been part of many television commercial.
- She was appeared in an Indo-Spanish film ‘Traces of Sandalwood’ along with Nandita Sen.
If you have more details about Vaibhavi Hankare. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.