UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Syllabus 2021 Exam Pattern Accounts Officer Latest Exam Pattern Syllabus Pdf Download Number Of Questions Total Marks UPSC Enforcement Officer Updated Exam Pattern
UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Syllabus 2021
About Recruitment :
UPSC Has Recently Started The Onlne Application To Fill 421 Posts Of Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer. Get Important Details Given Below.
|Post Name||Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer|
|Total Posts||421 Posts|
|Online Application||From 11 January Till 31 January 2020|
|Exam Date||09 May 2021|
Selection Process :
The Selection Will Be Based On Written Test And Interview Or On Interview Only.
- Written Test
Exam Date :
According To The Official Notification,The Exam Date Is Released. but The Stage 1 (Written Test) Will Be Conducted On 09.05.2021. Rest Of The Update Will Be Uploaded Here. So Candidates Are Suggested To Keep Visiting This Post For Further Alerts.
Exam Pattern :
Stage – 1
A Pen & Paper based Recruitment Test (RT) to short-list the candidates for Interview for recruitment to the posts of Enforcement Officers/Accounts Officers.
Get The Exam Pattern Information Given Below.
- The Test will be of two hours duration.
- All questions will carry equal marks
- The test will be objective type questions with multiple choice of answers.
- The medium of the test will be both Hindi and English.
- There will be the penalty for wrong answers. Every wrong answer will carry a deduction of one-third of the marks assigned to that question. If no answer is marked for a question, there will be no penalty for that question.
Exam Syllabus :
The syllabus of the Test broadly comprises the following topics :-
- General English- To evaluate a candidate’s understanding of English language & workmanlike use of words.
- Indian Freedom Struggle.
- Current Events and Developmental Issues.
- Indian Polity & Economy.
- General Accounting Principles.
- Industrial Relations & Labour Laws.
- General Science & knowledge of Computer applications.
- General Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude.
- Social Security in India.
Stage 2 Interview
- The Interview Total Marks Will Be 100.
Minimum Qualifyings Marks In Interview Will Be As Following
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks In Interview|
Recruitment Test (RT) and Interview carry weight in the ratio of 75:25 for the candidates shortlisted based on Recruitment Test (RT) and qualify in the interview.
Exam Centers :
The Stage 1 Recruitment Test Will Be On Following Centers:
|Chennai||Madurai||Gautam Budh Nagar|
Important Link Area :
|UPSC Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officer Recruitment||Detailed UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer Recruitment|
|Admit Card||UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Admit Card|