UPPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2021 Male Female Download UP PSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2021 pdf UP Staff Nurse Male Female Exam Pattern 2021 Detailed Uttar Pradesh PSC Nursing Syllabus 2021 UPPSC Staff Nurse Selection Process 2017 – 2021
UPPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2021
ADVT. NO. : A-1/E-1/2017
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) will conduct a OMR based Written exam for recruitment to the Staff Nurse Posts. Recently UPPSC has invited Online Applications for 3838 Staff Nurse Posts. Vacancies were divided in Staff Nurse Female & Staff Nurse Male Category. There were 448 Mal Posts & 3390 Staff Nurse Female Posts in Medical Education and Training Deptt. U.P. and Medical and Health services Deptt, U.P.
UPPSC Will soon going to conduct the exam of Staff Nurse. Many Candidates who submitted their application form are now waiting for the exam. UPPSC will conduct the exam on 03 October 2021. Check More Details about Exam from Below.
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Students facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” to give their best in their exams. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern of Staff Nurse Written Exam conducting by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC).
Exam Pattern :
Exam Pattern for the Staff Nurse (Male/ Female) written Exam is as Follows:-
|Section Name||No. of Question to be asked|
|General Knowledge||30 Questions|
|General Hindi||20 Questions|
|Main Subject Nursing||120 Questions|
- Written Exam will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type.
- Written Exam comprises of Total 85 Marks.
- Time Duration for Exam is 02 Hours (120 Minutes).
Exam Syllabus for Staff Nurse Male/ Female will be as follows :
General Knowledge –
History of India and Indian National Movement:- In History emphasis should be on broad understanding social, economic and political aspects of Indian history. In the Indian National Movement, the candidates are expected to have synoptic view of nature and character of the freedom movement, growth of nationalism and attainment of Independence.
Indian and world Geography:- Physical, Social, Economic geography of India and the World:- In World Geography only general understanding of the subject will be expected. Questions on the Geography of India will relate to Physical, Social & Economic Geography of India.
Indian Polity and Governance:- Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc:- In Indian Polity, Economic and Culture, questions will test knowledge of country’s political system including Panchayati Raj and Community Development, broad features of Economic policy in India and Indian Culture.
Economic and Social Development:- Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc. The candidates will be tested with respect to problems and relationship between Population, Environment and Urbanization. General issues on Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change – that do not require subject specialization. General awareness of the subject is expected from candidates.
Current events of national and international importance:- On Current Events of National and International importance, candidates will be expected to have knowledge about them.
Indian Agriculture:- The candidates will be expected to have general understanding of agriculture in India, agricultural produce and its marketing.
Questions on General Science will cover general appreciation and understanding of Science including matters of every day observation and experience, as may be expected of a well educated person, who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline. This will also include questions on role of science and technology in the development of India.
Note:- Candidate are expected to have general awareness about the above subjects with special reference to Uttar Pradesh.
ELEMENTARY MATHEMATICS (UPTO CLASS X LEVEL)
(i) Number systems: Natural Numbers, Integers, Rational and irrational numbers, Real numbers, Divisors of an Integer, prime integers, L.C.M. and H.C.F. of integers and their interrelationship.
(iii) Ratio and proportion
(v) Profit and Loss
(vi) Simple and Compound interests
(vii) Work and Time.
(viii) Speed, Time and Distance
(i) Factors of polynomials, L.C.M. and H.C.F. of polynomials and their interrelationship, Remainder theorem, simultaneous linear equations, quadratic equations.
(ii) Set Theory: Set null set, subsets and proper subsets of a set, operations (Union, Intersections, difference, symmetric difference) between sets, Venn diagram.
(i) Constructions and theorems regarding triangle, rectangle, square, trapezium and circles, their perimeter and area.
(ii) Volume and surface area of sphere, right circular cylinder, right circular Cone and Cube.
General Knowledge :
सामान्य हिंदी (हाईस्कूल स्तर तक) के पाठ्यक्रम में सम्मिलित किए जाने वाले विषय
(1) हिंदी वर्णमाला, विराम चिन्ह
(2) शब्द रचना, वाक्य रचना, अर्थ,
(4) संधि, समास,
(6) अनेकार्थी शब्द,
(7) विलोम शब्द,
(8) पर्यायवाची शब्द,
(9) मुहावरे एवं लोकोक्तियाँ
(10) तत्सम एवं तद्भव, देशज, विदेशी (शब्द भंडार)
1. Anatomy & Physiology : Skeletal System, Muscular System, Cardio-Vascular System, Respiratory System, Digestive System, Excretory System, Nervous System, Endocrine System, Reproductive System and Sense Organs.
2. Fundamentals of Nursing : Nursing as a profession, Maintenance of therapeutic Environment, Nursing Process and Nursing Care Plan, Admission and Discharging of a Patient, The Dying Patient, Hygienic needs and Physical needs, Activity and Exercises, Safety needs, Elimination needs, Care and special condition, Meeting nutritional needs, Observation of Patient, Care of Equipments, Barrier Nursing, administration of drugs, Recording and Reporting.
3. First Aid : Meaning and Rules of First Aid Emergency situation such as Fire; Earthquakes; Famines; Fractures;Accident; Poisoning; Drowning; Hemorrhage; Insects bites; Foreign bodies Transportation of the injured, Bandaging and splinting, Immediate and later role of nurse
4. Medical Surgical Nursing : Role and Responsibilities of Nurse in Medical and Surgical Setting. Care of Surgical patient, Anesthesia. Diseases of Cardiovascular System, Gastro Intestinal System, Genito Urinary System and Nervous System. Disorder and Diseases of the Respiratory System, Musculo-Skeletal System. Blood Disorder and Blood Transfusion. Endocrine System, Metabolic disorders, deficiency diseases: Hyper and Hypo Secretions, Cysts/Tumors, Diabetes Mellitus, Obesity Gout. The diseases of skin, Ear, Nose and Throat. Diseases and Disorder of Eye, Intensive care Nursing. Common deficiency diseases, Prevalence in India, Early symptoms, prevention and treatment. Communicable Diseases: Virus, Bacteria, Zoonoses and Mosquito.
5. Psychiatric Nursing : Introduction, Community Responsibility, Diagnosis, Management and Role of the Nurse.
6. Community Health Nursing : Concept, Definition of Community Health, difference between:- Institutional and community health nursing, qualities and function of community health nursing, Aspects of Community Health Nursing, Demography and Family Welfare.
Health Team : Composition at Community Health Centre (CHC), Primary Health Centre (PHC); Sub-Centre. Role of Nursing Personnel at Various levels: Male & Female Health Worker, Heath Supervisor, Public Health Nurse, Public Health Supervisor, Vital Health Statistics. Health education and Communication skills.
7.Midwifery and Gynecological Nursing : Introduction and Definition, Normal Pregnancy, Prenatal care, Care and advice regarding diet in pregnancy, ante-natal exercises,Minor disorders of pregnancy and alleviation of discomfort.
Diseases associated with pregnancy Normal Delivery Preparation : Normal labor – First stage, Second stage and Third stage of labour, Nursing Management of Baby and birth, Nursing Management of mother during puerperium, Complication of pregnancy and its management, High risk pregnancy and its management, Labour Complications, Complications of puerperium and its management, Obstetrics operations, Drugs used in Obstetrics, Ethical and legal aspects related to midwifery and Gynecological Nursing, Fertility and Infertility Diseases and disorders of female reproductive system including breasts.
8. Pediatric Nursing : Concept in Child health care and role of Pediatric nurse in child care, The healthy child, The Infant, Disorder of Infant, Recognition and Management of congenital anomalies, Breast Feeding, Introduction of Solids, Pre and post Operative care and Preparation of parents for surgery of the infant child.
Diseases of Children : Etiology, Signs and Symptoms medical and surgical management, nursing care, Complication, diet, and drug therapy, prevention and treatment with diseases – Gastro-intestinal system, Respiratory System, Genitourinary System, Cardio Vascular system, Nervous System, Eye and ear, Nutritional Disorder, Communicable diseases, Hematological disorder, Endocrine disorder Child health Emergencies, Psychological disorder problems and the handicapped Child.
9. Professional Trends and Adjustment : Definition and criteria of Nursing profession, Qualities of a professional nurse, Personal Professional Growth and Continuing Education Career in Nursing, Professional related organizations: International Council of Nurse (ICN), Indian Nursing Council (INC), State Nursing Council, World Health Organization, UNICEF, Trained Nurse Association of India (TNAI), Red Cross Legislation in Nursing.
10. Microbiology : Scope and usefulness of knowledge of microbiology in Nursing, Classification of Micro-organisms and factors influencing growth, Sources of Infection, Portals of Entry and Exit of microbes, Transmission of infection, Collection of Specimens and Principles to kept in mind while collection specimen, Immunity, Control and destruction of micro-organisms
11. Psychology : Definition, Scope and importance for Nurses, Psychology of human behavior: Emotions, Attitudes, Frustration and Defense mechanisms, Personality, Intelligence and related Factors, Learning and Observation.
12. Sociology : Importance of Sociology in Nursing. The Socio-cultural and Economic aspects of the community and their effects in health and illness.
The Family: Family as a social institution and basic unit for health service, Basic needs of family, Advantages of Planned parenthood.
The Society: Concept of society, Rural and Urban Society, Social Problems, unmarried mothers, dowry System, drug addiction, alcoholism, delinquency, handicapped, child abuse, domestic violence, women abuse, Social agencies and remedial measures.
Economy: Resources of the country – Natural, occupational, agricultural, Industrial, etc.
Social Security: Population explosion – its effect on economy and the need for population control, Budgeting for a family, per capita income and its impact on health and illness.
13. Personal Hygiene : Maintenance of Health, Physical health and Mental Health.
14. Environmental Hygiene :
Water: Safe & wholesome water, Uses of water, Water pollution, Water borne disease and water purification. Air: Air pollution, prevention & Control of Air pollutions.
Waste: Refuse, Excrete, Sewage, Health hazards of these wastes Collection, removal and disposal of the wastes, Housing, Noise.
15. Computer in Nursing : Disk operating systems, Use of computer in Nursing, Internet & Email in Nursing.
Final Words :
All the Candidates are Advised to be in touch with the Official Website to got the Information Regarding Exam Syllabus, Admit Card & Other Related Information. Also the Candidates Can Bookmark us (https://sarkariaresult.com) by Pressing Ctrl+D.
Important Link Area for UPPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus :
|Admit Card||Detailed UPPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card|
|Recruitment Details||Detailed UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment|
Candidates can leave your comments regarding UPPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2017 in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query.