UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2021 Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021 for 124 Posts of Lecturer in राजकीय इंटर कॉलेज How to Apply for UPPSC Various Department Lecturer Vacancy 2021 प्रवक्ता (पुरुष / महिला) आश्रम पद्धति इण्टर कालेज परीक्षा 2021 UP Lecturer Vacancy 2021 Online Application For 124 Vacancies In Aashram Paddhati Inter College Check Notification
UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2021
Advertisement No. A-3/E-1/2021
Latest Updated Dated 18.06.2021: UPPSC Has Started the Online Application Process for 124 Lecturer Posts in Government Aashram Paddhati Inter College, Examination-2021. Check Detailed Information from Below….
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Invites Application for 124 Various (Male & Female) Lecturer Vacancies. Candidates can Download Official Advertisement & Apply Online through the link provided below..
|Origination Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Lecturer (Male & Female) Government Aashram Paddhati Inter College, Examination-2021|
|No. of Vacancy||124 Posts|
|Selection Process||Pre & Mains Exam|
|Application Submission Date||18.06.2021 to 17.07.2021|
Detail of Vacancies :
Lecturer – 124 Posts
|Name of Subject||Number of Vacancies||Unreserve||E.W.S||O.B.C||S.C||S.T|
Age Limit :
- Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2021 i.e. they must have not been born earlier than 2nd July, 1981 and not later than July 1, 2000.
- For PH candidates, the maximum age limit is 55 years i.e. they must have not been born before 02 July, 1966.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit :
- Upper age limit shall be greater by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes of U.P., Scheduled Tribes of U.P., Other Backward Classes of U.P., Skilled players of U.P. of Classified Games, State Govt. Employees of U.P. including Teachers/ Staff of the Basic Shiksha Parishad of U.P. and Teachers/Staff of the Government Aided Madhyamik Vidyalayas of U.P. i.e. they must have not been born before 2nd July, 1975.
- Upper age limit shall be greater by fifteen years for physically handicapped persons of U.P.
- For the Group-‘C’ posts, the Age relaxation and reservation, for the emergency Commissioned Officers/ Short Service, Commissioned Officers/Ex-Army shall be given according to Rule.
Pay Scale :
9300-34800 Grade pay 4800 level-8.
Educational Qualification :
The candidates must possess Post graduate degree in respective subject from any recognized university or equivalent qualification upto the last date for receipt of On-Line application. This should be mentioned by the candidates in the relevant coloumn of their On-Line application form. Educational Qualifications for the different subjectwise posts as specified in the relevant service Rule are as follows:-
|Name of Post||Educational Qualification (Essential)|
|प्रवक्ता- भौतिक शास्त्र, रसायन शास्त्र, गणित||भारत में विधि द्वारा स्थापित किसी विश्वविद्यालय से सम्बन्धित विषय में स्नातकोत्तर उपाधि या सरकार द्वारा इसके समकक्ष मान्यता प्राप्त कोई अर्हता।|
|प्रवक्ता, जीव विज्ञान||भारत में विधि द्वारा स्थापित किसी विश्वविद्यालय से वनस्पति विज्ञान या जन्तु विज्ञान में स्नातकोत्तर उपाधि या सरकार द्वारा इसके समकक्ष मान्यता प्राप्त कोई अर्हता|
- राजकीय प्रशिक्षण विद्यालय या सरकार द्वारा मान्यता प्राप्त किसी प्रशिक्षण विद्यालय से एल0टी0 डिप्लोमा या बी0टी0, या भारत में विधि द्वारा स्थापित किसी विश्वविद्यालय से शिक्षाशास्त्र (बी0एड0 उपाधि) में स्नातक उपाधि
- सरकार द्वारा मान्यता प्राप्त किसी शैक्षिक संस्था में कक्षा छह से कक्षा दस तक के शिक्षण का पांच वर्ष का अनुभव।
- प्रादेशिक सेना में कम से कम दो वर्ष की अवधि तक सेवा की हो, या
- राष्ट्रीय कैडेट कोर का ‘‘बी’’ प्रमाण पत्र प्राप्त किया हो।
- For the post of Lecturer, Government Ashram Paddhati Inter College both Male and Female candidates are eligible.
- The candidate applying for more than one subject, shall be treated eligible only for the post of the subject in which they appear in the examination.
Application Fee :
In the ON-LINE Application process after completing the procedure of first stage, category wise prescribed fee is to be deposited as per instructions provided in second stage. The prescribed fee for different categories is as under:-
|Unreserved/ Economically weaker Sections / Other Backward Class||Rs.125/|
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||Rs.65/-|
|Dependents of the Freedom Fighters / Women||According to the original category|
How to Apply :
Application form should be accepted in only online mode. Offline or any other mode will be rejected. So all the candidates apply under online mode and without submit application fee the form not be accepted. All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
Steps to Apply Online for UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment :
- Candidate Should Visit to the Official Website https://uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Click on “All Notifications/Advertisements” link would take you to the list of all the active Notifications, where you can select to Apply for any of the listed notification by clicking on the link “Apply” against each notification.
- Part -1
- Click on “Apply” button it will open option “Candidate Registration”.
- Now click on “Candidate Registration” option.
Candidate Basic Registration form: Submit Your Personal Information.
After entering verification code Click on “Submit” button at bottom of the page, the second page that will display your Registration Slip where you can find your 11 digit registration number with detail that you can also take print for future reference.
- After Completion of PART-I Registration. You have to go through via “Fee Deposition/Reconciliation”
- Part -2
- Clicking on “Submit Application Form” button it will opens-up a page and ask for Candidate Registration Number, Fee details, Scanned photograph with signature and some your personal details that you filled during registration process. And click on submit button & you will be moved on next page where you can fill all information to complete form submission.
- Here the candidate is required to upload the images of recent Photograph and Signature Specimen. Images to be uploaded should be only in (*.jpe,*.jpeg,*.jpg,*.png)format of size not exceeding 20 KB each.
- After Submitting All the Details Click on I Agree Option & Preview Your Details.
- Now Click on Final Submission.
Selection Process :
- Pre Exam
- Mains Exam
Important Dates for UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment :
|Last Date For The Deposition Of Application Fee In The Bank||18.06.2021|
|Last Date For Submission Of Online Application Fee||15.07.2021|
|Last Date For Submission Of Online Applications||17.07.2021|
Important Link Area for UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment :
|Download Advertisement||[English] [Hindi]|
|Apply Online||Available Now|
|Syllabus||Detailed UPPSC Aashram Paddhati Lecturer Syllabus|
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
How can I Apply for UPPSC Lecturer Posts?
Visit the Official Website of UPPSC.
Click on “All Notifications/ Advertisements” link.
Click on Apply Online.
Fill the Registration Form.
Pay Application fee.
Click on Final Submission.
Take a Print Out.
Can Other State Candidates Apply for UPPSC Lecturer Posts?
Yes, All Indian Candidates Can Apply for these Posts.
What is the Qualification for UPPSC Lecturer Posts?
Candidates Must be Graduated.
What is the Age Limit of UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment?
Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years.
What is the Last Date of Apply Online for UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment?
Last Date To Filling & Submitting Online Application Will be 19.07.2021.
Is There Any Age Relaxation for UPPSC Lecturer Vacancy?
Yes, There will be a Age Relaxation of Reserved Category as per Government Rules.
Can I Apply Offline for UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment?
No, You Need to Apply Online for this Post.
When the Application Process Will be Started for UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment?
Online Application Process Will be Started from 18.06.2021.
I don’t have my Community/EWS/PWD certificate. What can I do?
You Must have the Certificate to get the Benefit of Reservation. There is No Other Option for This.
What is the Fee Payable for UPPSC Lecturer Posts?
Unreserved (General) & Other Backward Class – Rs.105/-
SC – Rs.65/-
ST – Rs.65/-
Handicapped – Rs.25/-
Dependents of the Freedom Fighters – According to the original category
Ex-Serviceman – According to the original category
Women – According to the original category
How can I make Fee Payment?
The E-Challan will be used to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank by the candidate according to his category.