UPPCL Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2021 Download UPPCL Assistant Accountant Exam Hall Ticket 2021 Uttar Pradesh PCL AA CBT Call Letter 2020 Releasing Date UPPCL Assistant Accountant CBT Exam Date
UPPCL Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2021
ADVERTISEMENT NO. 05/VSA/2020/AA/Backlog
The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has announced the vacancies for 33 Assistant Accountant posts. The date for the Online registration is started from 09-09-2020 to 29-09-2020. The candidates can visit the official website of UPPCL www.uppcl.org for more details about the recruitment.
The selection process will be done through the Computer Based Test (CBT).
Candidates who applied online will be called for examination. The exam will be conducted in February 2021. The exact exam date will be provided later separately.
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams get too tougher. Candidates facing critical problems of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” to give their best in their exams. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
Date of Exam: February 2021
About UPPCL Assistant Accountant Admit Card:-
The candidates who had filled their Online Application for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) Assistant Accountant Post are now waiting for the Admit cards. Soon, the Admit Card will be available on the official website of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) www.uppcl.org. Here we will also provide the Admit Card on this Page.
|Department Name||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)|
|Post Name||Assistant Accountant|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Announced Later|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
How To Download UPPCL Assistant Accountant Admit Card:-
- Candidates visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) www.uppcl.org.
- Now Click on the “Vacancy/Results” Option.
- Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on the download admit card option submit.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
UPPCL सहायक लेखाकार एडमिट कार्ड कैसे डाउनलोड करें: –
- उम्मीदवार उत्तर प्रदेश पावर कॉर्पोरेशन लिमिटेड (UPPCL) की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट www.uppcl.org पर जाएं।
- अब “Vaccany / Results” ऑप्शन पर क्लिक करें।
- अब “डाउनलोड एडमिट कार्ड” विकल्प ढूंढें।
- अब यहां आपको डाउनलोड एडमिट कार्ड का विकल्प मिलेगा।
- अनंतिम आईडी और पासवर्ड के साथ लॉगिन करें।
- डाउनलोड एडमिट कार्ड विकल्प सबमिट पर क्लिक करें।
- भविष्य के संदर्भ के लिए एडमिट कार्ड डाउनलोड और प्रिंट करें।
Download UPPCL Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2020 : Available Soon
Exam Pattern :-
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- The selection process will be done through the Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Computer Based Test (CBT) will be done based on the information provided by the candidate.
- The Computer Based Test (CBT) will be done in two parts.
- There will be 50 questions in the First Part and 150 questions in the Second Part.
- There will be a negative marking for every wrong answer of 1/4th mark each.
- In the First Part of the Computer Based Test (CBT), there will be 50 questions on Computer-Based knowledge.
- Each question will be of one mark each.
- The First Part would be conducted for a maximum of 50 marks.
- This is compulsory to score at least 50% of marks in the First Part of the Examination, otherwise, the second part of that candidate will not be checked.
- There are a total of 150 questions in the second part of this examination.
- Every question will be of 1 mark each.
- The second part will be conducted for a maximum of 150 marks.
If the candidates want any update about related jobs visits our website https://sarkariaresult.com. Candidates also get information related to any other Govt. jobs, Syllabus, etc through our website.
Important Link Area for UPPCL Assistant Accountant:
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Recruitment Notification||UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment|
|Syllabus||UPPCL Assistant Accountant Syllabus|
Candidates can share their queries related to this Post through the comment box given at below. We will try to assist you at our best.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
How to Download Exam Admit Card?
1. Candidates visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) www.uppcl.org.
2. Now click on the “Vacancy/Results” Option.
3. Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on the download admit card option submit.
7. Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Where I Will get the UPPCL Assistant Accountant Exam Admit Card?
Admit Card Will be Available online on the Official Website of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) www.uppcl.org.
What is the Exam Date of the UPPCL Assistant Accountant Exam?
Exam Will Be Conducted In December 2020.
When UPPCL Assistant Accountant Admit Card Will be Release?
Admit Card Will Be Available Soon.
Where will be the Exam Center in UPPCL Assistant Accountant Exam?
Exam Center will be mentioned in your Admit Card.
Can I Request for change in Centre/Venue / Date /Time?
No, The allotted date, time, and venue for the exam cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the advertisement.
What Should I Do If I am unable to find the exact location of the exam center?
The candidates are advised well in advance about the venue of the online examination. There is sufficient time available for the candidate to locate the venue of the examination.
Can We Carry a Xerox of Admit Card?
It Always asked to Carry the Original Copy of Your Admit Card on the Day of The Examination. But It is Advised to Keep Two or Three Xerox Copies with Yourself in Case You Lost Or Misplaced the Original One for Your Safety.
Is there any requirement for the Admit Card after the Exams?
Yes, Admit Card is Important to Carry till the Joining. Because Admit Card Carry Various Details which can be asked at the Time of Result and Other Process.
What I will do if I lost my admit card?
In this case, you need to Contact the Concerns Authority.
What If I reached late at my examination center?
There is no option if you are not able to attend the Examination on time, You will be Disqualify or Decision in Hands of Authority.
What to do If there is any misprint on the admit card?
In Case of Any Discrepancy on Your Admit Card, You Need to Contact the Concerned Authority or Person Immediately.