UP Lekhpal Syllabus 2021: Here You Will Find Exam Pattern In Hindi pdf File Important Topics Exam Tips लेखपाल भर्ती परीक्षा 2021 पाठ्यक्रम In the Post Given Below UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus 2021 Lekhpal UP लेखपाल Exam Pattern Pdf How to Prepare for UP Lekhpal Exam
UP Lekhpal Syllabus 2021
Latest Update : According to the new syllabus of UPSSSC, we have provided detailed syllabus of Lekhpal’s post.. Check UP Lekhpal Exam Pattern & Important Tips below……………
About UP Lekhpal Recruitment :-
Uttar Pradesh Revenue Department has invited Application for the Posts of Lekhpal (Accountant). Candidates who are keen to Apply for this Recruitment. Important Question is that what will be the Exam Pattern & Syllabus for the UP लेखपाल भर्ती परीक्षा 2021. So in this Article, we will provide you Information about Expected Exam Pattern & Syllabus for UP Lekhpal Exam which is scheduled soon.
Selection Process :-
Selection for the Lekhpal will be fully based on Written Exam.
About Exam :-
Candidates who applied online will be called for Written examination. The dates of examination will be notified soon.
Exam Pattern :-
Selection for the Post of Lekhpal will be based on Written exam under Direct Recruitment. Written Exam will be of Intermediate Level. Objective Type Questions will be asked in the written Exam. Written Exam will be of Total 100 Marks.
|Topics/ Subjects||No. of Questions||No. of Marks|
|General Hindi (सामान्य हिंदी)||25||25|
|General Knowledge (सामान्य ज्ञान)||25||25|
|Village Society & Development (ग्राम समाज एवं विकास)||25||25|
- Time Duration of Exam will be 90 Minutes (1 Hour 30 Minutes).
- Candidates have to attempt 100 questions in 90 Minutes.
Detailed UP Lekhpal Exam Syllabus :
General Hindi (सामान्य हिंदी) : अलंकार, रस, समास, पर्यायवाची, विलोम, तत्सम एवं तदभव, सन्धियां, वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण, लोकोक्तियाँ एवं मुहावरे, वाक्य संशोधन – लिंग, वचन, कारक, वर्तनी, त्रुटि से सम्बंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द
Arithmetic & Statistics : Number System, Percentage, Profit Loss, Statistics, Classification of Facts, Frequency, Frequency Distribution, tabulation, Cumulative Frequency. Formulation of Facts, Bar Chart, Pie Chart, Histogram, Frequency Polygon, Central measurement : Parallel Mean, Median & Mode.
Algebra : LCM & HCF, Relation between LCM & HCF, Simultaneous equations, Quadratic Equations, Factors, Area theorem.
Geometry : Triangle & Pythagoras Theorem, Rectangle, Square, Trapezium, The perimeter & Area of the parallelogram, The perimeter & Area of Circle.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE :
- General Science, Current Affairs of National & International Importance, Indian History, Freedom Movement, Indian Politics & Economics, World Geography & Population, Questions from the events that happen in daily life specially from perspective of General Science.
Indian History: Focus will be on Knowledge of Financial, Social, Religious & Political Parties. Under Indian Freedom Movement knowledge about Nature & Specialty of Indian Freedom Movement, Rise of nationalism & How we get Freedom is expected.
World Geography : only General Knowledge will be tested about Physical/ Ecology of India, Economical, Social, Demographic Issues.
Village Society & Development (ग्राम समाज एवं विकास) : Village Development is Respect of India, Village Development Programmes & Management, Village Development Research, Village Health Schemes, Village Social, Development, Village Development & Land Reformation.
NOTE : Apart from these Topics, Candidates also must focus on the Topics Like Importance of Agriculture, Nature of Indian Agriculture. Under Land Reformation focus on the Objectives of Land Reformation, Tenant Reform & Necesssity. Read about Kisaan Credit Card.
Important Departments Related to Rural Areas like Block Development Officer, Chakbandi Lekhpal, Lekhpal, Village Development Officer, Naid Tehsildar etc.
Under Government Schemes Focus on all schemes by Central Government & State Government. Some of Examples are as follows :
Central Govt Scheme for Village Development :
- Adarsh Gram Yojna
- Cooperative Development Scheme
- Drought Development Programme
- Jawahar Gram Samraddhi Yojna
- Annapoorna Yojna
- Antyodaya Anna Yojna
- Swajal Dhaara Yojna
- Rajiv Gandhi Village Electrification Scheme
- Kastoorba Gandhi Shiksha Yojna
- Mid Day Meal Programme
- Indira Awas Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojna
Also focus on the latest Schemes run by NDA Government like Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojna, IWMP etc. State Government Schemes for Village Development :
- Kisaan Pension Yojna
- Kisaan Rath Yojna
- Ambedkar Urja Kirshi Sudhar Yojna
- Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna
- Sanjeevani Parivahan Yojna
- Adarsh Nagar Yojna
- Vande Mataram Yojna
- Priyadarshini Yojna
- Shudha Payjal Yojna (Run by Present UP Goverment).
- Pension Yojna (Run by Present UP Goverment).
- Pradhanmantri Awas Yojna (Run by Present UP Goverment).
- Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojna (Run by Present UP Goverment).
TIPS : We advise all Candidates to Start Prepare from Now. Focus on the Suggested Topics.
- Hindi will have to play key role in Lekhpal Exam. So Focus on All Topics of Hindi, whether Literature or Grammer.
- Under General Awareness Section, Question can be asked from History, Geography & Current Affairs of Uttar Pradesh so be ready for these type of Questions. Focus will be on Knowledge of Uttar Pradesh.
- If UP Revenue Department follow UPSSSC, then There may be NO Negative Marking & this leads to High Cut off.
- Start to learn about Village Development. In Exam solve Village Development Question under Hindi language. It will save time & you can get answer quickly.
- As level of Exam is Intermediate. But Graduate Level candidates also apply so expect for High Cut Off.
- For Sure Selection try to get maximum Marks as you can.
Final Words :
All the Candidates are Advised to be in touch with the Official Website to got the Information Regarding Exam Syllabus, Admit Card & Other Related Information. Also the Candidates Can Bookmark us (https;//sarkariaresult.com) by Pressing Ctrl+D.
Important Link Area for UP Lekhpal Syllabus:
|Admit Card||Download UPSSSC Lekhpal Admit Card|
|Recruitment Details||Detailed UPSSSC Lekhpal Recruitment|
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Is there any Changes in Syllabus from this Year for UP Lekhpal?
Yes, The Syllabus is Quite Change. Candidates Should Check Detailed Information from Our Post.
Is There Penalty for Wrong Answers?
There is No Information Yet about Negative Marking.
What is the Selection Process of Uttar Pradesh Lekhpal Post?
Selection Will be Based on Written Exam.
Can I Get Mock Test for Exam?
Click Here – https://www.monoclass.com/upsssc-lekhpal-mock-test/
How Many Marks are required to Qualify UP Lekhpal Written Exam?
There is No Qualifying Marks.