Up Jal Nigam routine Clerk Exam Syllabus 2021 Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Routine Clerk/ Stenographer Exam Syllabus 2021 Latest Exam Pattern UP Jal Nigam 2021 Download Exam Syllabus Clerk/ Stenographer pdf file 2021 Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Exam Pattern
UP Jal Nigam Routine Clerk Syllabus 2021
About Recruitment :
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam issued a Notification For the various post Of Routine Clerk Cadre. The Written Test will Be conducted by UP Jal Nigam. A large number of candidates want to be participate in the Clerk and steno exam. Competition level is being strong day by day. So the candidate will have to face many problems to defeat the exam. So candidate want to know that how to prepare for the written exam and what is the exam pattern. Candidates who are going to face this exam and are irrational about the scheme and syllabus. Now, here we are providing recommended latest exam pattern and syllabus.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Process for UP Jal Nigam will consists of Total 100 Marks. In it Marks Distribution will be as follows…
|Written Exam||40 Marks|
|Marks Based on Educational Qualification||30 Marks (Max)|
|Marks to Skilled Players||05 Marks (Max)|
|Grand Total||100 Marks|
- Note :- There will be a typing test. It will be on qualifying nature.
UP Jal Nigam Routine Clerk Exam Pattern :
The Pattern of Written Exam for the Routine Clerk/ Stenographer is as Follows :-
- The written test will be a multiple choice objective type.
- There will be a combined paper time duration will be 01 Hour (60 minutes).
- There will also be a typing test of qualifying nature after written test.
|Sr. No.||Subject||No. Of Questions||Max. Marks|
|1||Hindi Insight & Writing Ability||40||20|
|2||General Intelligence Test||20||10|
UP Jal Nigam Routine Clerk Syllabus :
Exam Syllabus for UP JAL Nigam Routine Clerk/ Stenographer written Exam is given below :-
- Hindi Insight & Writing Ability : The questions will be asked from the candidates to test their knowledge of Hindi Language and comprehension and writing ability.
- General Intelligence Test : The purpose of this is the ability to test the candidate’s understanding of a new situation, analyze and identify its various elements. Questions in this test will be based on the Understanding and explore instructions, relationships, similarities, consistent, conclusions and actions etc.
- General Knowledge : This part of question paper is to assess the candidates’ ability regarding general knowledge about his/her surroundings and about its use in society. In this test such a question which will be kept to check current events and everyday science and the facts of experience which may include historical and geographical facts. (Specially Related to India) and judged them to the knowledge of the scientific aspects, which can be expected of any educated person.
Final Words :
All the Candidates are Advised to be in touch with the Official Website to got the Information Regarding Exam Syllabus, Admit Card & Other Related Information. Also the Candidates Can Bookmark us (https://sarkariaresult.com) by Pressing Ctrl+D.
Important Link Area
|Admit Card||UP Jal Nigam Routine Clerk Admit Card Details|
|Recruitment Details||UP Jal Nigam Routine Clerk Recruitment|
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
– Written Exam
– Marks Based on Educational Qualification
– Marks to Skilled Players
The UP Jal Nigam Routine Clerk / Stenographer Exam Will Be Online.
Hindi Insight & Writing Ability :
General Intelligence Test :
General Knowledge :
there are no information about negative marking.
– The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
– There will be a combined paper time duration will be 01 Hour (60 minutes).
– There will also be a typing test of qualifying nature after written test.
– Hindi Insight & Writing Ability = 40/20
– General Intelligence Test = 20/10
– General Knowledge = 20/10
Question Paper Will Consist of 80 Questions / 40 Marks..
UP Jal Nigam Routine Clerk/ Stenographer Exam Will Be Conduct in Upcoming Month.