Universal Travel Pass Online Establishment Registration is open at msdmacov19.mahait.org. Now Mumbai LocalTrain Railway QR Code Travel Pass is available so Apply Online during Covid19 Lockdown. Check msdma cov19 Universal Travel ePass Maharashtra Eligibility Criteria, Documents List, download QR Code Universal Travel pass online for Mumbai Local Train via help of the following details. The Maharashtra Universal Travel Pass Establishment Registration is been carried on an online portal named epassmsdma.mahait.org. The process of the Universal Travel Pass Apply Online Application Form will be detailed below.
QR Code Universal Travel Pass
Amid Covid19 Lockdown Mumbai was under strict curfew throughout the first wave of corona as well as the second wave of the corona. Many procedures were followed to continue epass for those individuals who are in the medical line, utility providers, etc. Furthermore, now the government has started providing MSDMA Universal Travel Pass to the employees of registered companies. You cannot directly acquire epass msdma mahait.org. The establishment has to do all the lengthy work. Keep in mind that only fully vaccinated people can board suburban trains in Mumbai withUniversal Travel ePass.
Those who have completed 14 days of the second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine can apply for aUniversal Travel Pass on a specially designed app and get it from their respective local ward offices. The QR Code Based Universal Travel Pass Online Application Link is now provided here for all who want to get it for the Mumbai Local Train railway pass.
MSDMA Cov19 Train Pass Registration Process
Check the procedure of MSDMA Cov19 QR Code Train Pass Online registration below:
- You need to open the website epassmsdma.mahait.org
- You will see two tabs on the above of the page . One is register your establishment and second is download travel guide.
- Click on the link Register your establishment.
- A new page will come on the screen with a form. All the blanks with the red marks are compulsory to get filled by the establishment. From filling the registration number, photo of registration certificate, establishment category, type of establishment etc.
- After that you need to fill the co-ordinator details too.
- At last click on the box of declaration that you accept all conditions.
- Tap on register button.
- You will get a message on the screen, registered mobile number that the registration is successful.
Mumbai Local Travel Pass Establishment
According to a spokesperson of Railway in Mumbai said that UTP has been started in a limited way. It has been started for a segment. It is not for all. We all know that UTP is started for mainly three categories Utility, medical, and education. Further in Utility category is divided into subcategories in which Telecom, gas supply, defense, electricity supply, etc categories have fallen.
Whereas in education category only teachers will be given Universal Travel Pass railway. The category of medical is subdivided into eight categories broadly. From hospitals, pharmaceuticals, Laboratories, dispensaries, diagnostic centers, etc have been added.
Now, this is not a regular epass for travel. Through Universal Travel Pass you will have the access to be in local trains of Mumbai to rickshaws and buses. It is expected that this pass will take traveling connivance back.
msdma cov 19 UTP Eligibility Criteria For Railway Pass
As we have defined only three categories – Medical, education, and utility are eligible to get Universal Travel Pass (UTP). If you fall under the categories and their subcategories then only you will get the UTP.
The Maharashtra State disaster management Authority of Mumbai has stated given QR Code epass services to all registered companies. These registered companies will provide Universal Travel pass online which will be QR code-based to their employees. The main aspect of providing msdma cov19 railway travel epass to the individuals from the companies is that there will be no forgery. Nodal officers will be recruited to keep a check on the authorities whether they are providing train passes to only all those individuals who have the complete set of information or not.
Documents required for Universal Travel Pass Registration Maharashtra
While registering for Universal Travel Pass Mumbai Local Train you need to have all the documents. The most important document is the registration certificate. That certificate is most important to have with you while filling the msdmacov19 mahait org UTP Online Application form. Other than that you need to have a registered mobile number, government ID proof, registered company/ industrial papers.
How to Apply Online QR Code Train Pass Mumbai Local?
The Maharashtra State Disaster Management Authority brought the concept of Universal Travel Pass Establishment Registration for those who travel in Mumbai Local Train. Follow simple steps below for getting UTP for local trains in Mumbai:
- Open the website msdmacov19.mahait.org
- On the main page click on the link UTP
- After that click on the link register your establishment.
- Now fill the form and further it will be manually reviewed by the coordinator.
- After the approval, the coordinator will be able to add all the information of the staff numbers.
- When all the information is up like name of the member, mobile number, department etc.
- SMS will be sent to the staff member.
- That member then log In with their mobile number next.
- Upload your photograph which is clear and bright.
- At the end, download your QR Based Universal Travel Railway Pass.
Universal Travel Pass Registration Link>>> Click Here
FAQs for Maharashtra Universal Travel Pass Registration, Apply Online, Download
Yes, you can travel by monorail with Universal Travel Railway pass.
Students are not eligible for UTP yet.
Yes, but the restrictions are still imposed on residents because covid cases are not much fewer.