UGC NET 2021 UGC NET May Notification Apply Now NTA UGC NET June Notification National Testing Agency UGC NET 2021 NTA National Eligibility Test (NET) Application Process NTA NET How To Apply UGC NTA NET 2021 Online Application Form Apply Now यूजीसी एनटीए नेट एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म नेट पंजीकरण फार्म
UGC NET 2021
Latest Updated on 12.08.2021:- Due to postponement of December 2020 UGC-NET in view of COVID-19, the schedule of June 2021 UGCNET has been delayed. In order to regularize the UGC-NET examination cycles, the National Testing Agency (NTA), with the concurrence of UGC, has merged both UGC-NET of December 2020 and June 2021 cycles so that they be conducted together in CBT mode. The Application process is therefore being reopened for the new applicants to fill in and submit their forms.
The candidates who have registered for UGC-NET of December 2020 cycle but have not been able to complete the application process, can also complete and submit the application form online on the website https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in, www.nta.ac.in during the period specified below
Public Notice Dated: 10.08.2021 Opening of the online portal for submission of Online Application Form for June 2021 UGC-NET – Click Here
On behalf of UGC, the National Eligibility Test (NET) is conducted for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the Eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor Both in Indian Universities and Colleges.
University Grants Commission (UGC) has assign to the NTA, the responsibilities for conducting the UGC NET Dec 2020 & UGC NET June 2021. National Testing Agency (NTA), Joint entrance examination, Main unit, published the official Notification for UGC National eligibility NET Dec 2020 & June examination 2021. The UGC NET for Junior Research fellowship JRF and eligibility for assistant professor will be held in Oct 2021 the candidates who want to fill application for the UGC NET Dec2020 & June 2021 Exam are required to fill application form online at the official website NTA NET.
Age Limit & Relaxation:-
Junior Research Fellowship:
Not more than 31 years as on 01.10.2021. A relaxation up to 5 years is provided to the candidates belonging to OBC (Non-creamy layer, as per the Central list of OBC available on website: www.ncbc.nic.in) SC/ST/PwD/Transgender categories and to women applicants. Total age relaxation on the above ground(s) shall not exceed five years under any circumstances.
Public Notice Dated: 10.08.2021 Relaxation in Age Limit of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) for June, 2021 NTA UGC-NET cycle – Click Here
There is no upper age limit for applying for eligibility for Assistant Professor.
- General/Unreserved/General-EWS candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree or equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognized by UGC.
- Candidates who are pursuing their Master’s degree or equivalent course or candidates who have appeared for their qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test.
|General/ Unreserved||Rs. 1000/-|
|Gen-EWS/ OBC-NCL*||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender||Rs. 250/-|
|Note: Processing charges & Goods and Services Tax (GST)|
are to be paid by the candidate, as applicable
How to Apply:-
- Log on to NTA website ugcnet.nta.nic.in and click on the “Apply Online” button under NTA UGC-NET June-21
- Apply for Online Registration using unique Email Id and Mobile No
- Complete Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application No.
- Upload scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph and Candidate’s Signature in JPG/JPEG format.
- Make payment of fee through SBI /Syndicate/HDFC /ICICI /Paytm Payment Gateway (Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking/Paytm) and keep proof of fee paid.
- Download save and print copy of Confirmation Page after successful remittance of fee for your record and future reference.
Important Dates for NTA UGC NET 2021:
|Online Submission of Application Form||10 August to 05 September, 2021 (up to 11:50 pm)|
|Last date of successful|
transaction of fee through Credit Card/DebitCard/NetBanking/Paytm
|06 September, 2021 (up to 11:50 pm)|
|Correction in particulars of Application Form on website only||07 September to 12 September, 2021|
|Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website||To be announced later on website|
|Dates of Examination||06 October to 11 October 2021|
|Duration of Examination||180 minutes (03 hours) No break between Paper 1 & Paper 2|
|Timing of Examination||First Shift: 9.00 am to 12.00 pm|
Second Shift: 03.00 pm to 06.00 pm
|Centre, Date and Shift for Candidates||As indicated on Admit Card|
|Display of Recorded Responses and Answer Keys||To be announced later on website|
|Declaration of Result on NTA website||To be announced later on website|
Important Link Area of UGC NET 2021
|Apply Online 2021||Available NOW|
|Information Bulletin May 2021||Detailed Notice UGC-NET May 2021|
Public Notice (English)
Public Notice (Hindi)
|NET Admit Card||Click Here|
|NET Syllabus||UGC NET Syllabus|
|NET Result||Click Here|
Candidates can drop their respective comments in the comment box. Candidates can share any query regarding NTA UGC NET June–21. Our Panel will Solve your Query. https://sarkariaresult.com