TSPSC Junior Assistant Notification 2021 Date Extended – Check Official Notice!!!The board Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has released the latest recruitment notification for the post of Senior Assistant/ Junior Assistant-Cum-Typists in P.V Narsimha Rao Veterinary University and Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agriculture University. There are 127 Job Opening for this recruitment.
TSPSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2021 PDF – Download Telangana Exam Pattern for Senior Assistant Vacancies!!!
The Submission of Online Application is 12-04-2021. Aspirant’s deadline is very closure to us before those candidates can apply before the last date. Aspirants can check the Qualification, Salary, Selection Process are available in our “Examsdaily” Page. Stay Connected with us regarding about the Job Information’s.
TSPSC Recruitment 2021
|Name of Board||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Senior Assistant/ Junior Assistant|
TSPSC Recruitment 2021 Age Limit:
|Age Limit||Aspirants Age Limit to apply for this recruitment is minimum 18 years to maximum 34 years|
|Age Relaxations for Telangana State Government Employees||5 years based on the length of regular service|
|Ex-Service men and N.C.C||3 years and length of service rendered in the armed forces|
|SC/ST and BCs||5 years|
|Physically Handicapped Persons||10 years|
TSPSC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility:
- Educational Qualification for this post is University Degree and a Diploma in Computer Application from an Institute recognized by the Government or
- C.A Degree or Degree with Computer Science as one of the elective subjects
- A pass in Govt Technical Examination in Typewriting English by the Lower Grade
TSPSC Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
- Salary Scale for the post of Senior Assistant is Rs 22,460 to Rs 66,330 Per Month
- Salary Scale for the post of Junior Assistant is Rs 16,400 to Rs 49,870 Per Month
TSPSC Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
Selection Process is based on the Written Examination (Objective Type). The Examination will be held on the following Centre or as may be decided by the commission
- Ranga Reddy
- Sanga Reddy
Aspirants have to choose any 5 centre in order of preference. For administrative purposes, the Commission reserves the right to assign applicants to any centre other than the one selected by the applicant, or to eliminate or establish a new centre.
TSPSC Recruitment 2021 Application Fee:
The Application Fee for this post is Rs 200. The Applicants have to pay Rs 80 towards Examination Fee. Candidates from Telangana State are excluded from paying the examination fee in the following categories
- SC,ST,BC & PH
- Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 34 years(They must declare that they are unemployed to the Commission at the required time)
- Citizens from other states who are BCs, SCs, STs, or PH are not excluded from paying the Application Processing Fee and Review Fee, and they are not eligible for any kind of reservation.
TSPSC Recruitment 2021 Required Documents:
Candidates must keep the following certificates on hand for verification purposes.
- Aadhar Card
- Proof of Educational Qualifications
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming exam fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer
The following certificates must be obtained from the Telangana State Government in the specified proforma for verification purposes and must be uploaded with the application form.
- Community Certificate (Issued in the name of candidate as S/o OR D/o)
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIB / Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIC vide Memo.
- Certificate issued in the name of candidate as S/o OR D/o are acceptable.)
- Certificate of Residence / Nativity (where the Candidates have not studied in School and educated through Private Studies)
For verification in SADAREM format, the following Certificate should be obtained from a Qualified Medical Authority.
- Medical Certificate for the Blind
- Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
- Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates
- Medical Certificate for Multiple disabilities
How to apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2021?
- Go to Official Site of TSPSC
- In the home page, find and check the notification for the post of Senior Assistant/ Junior Assistant
- Click the link and read the details
- if you are eligible, then
- Fill the required details in your application and submit
- Take a printout for reference
The number of vacancy in TSPSC Recruitment is 127
What is last date for submission of application in TSPSC Recruitment 2021?
The last date for submission of application is 12-04-2021
How to download TSPSC Recruitment 2021?
The direct steps to apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2021 have provided above