Tripura Police Riflemen Admit Card 2019 – 2021 Tripura Police GD Written Test Exam Date 2020 Tripura Police Riflemen GD Admit Card 2021 Tripura Police Riflemen Hall Ticket/Call Letter 2021 Tripura Police Riflemen exam date 2020 Physical PET/PST
Tripura Police Riflemen Admit Card 2019 – 2021
Latest Updated On 18.02.2021 : Tripura Police PST & PET Schedule Is Released….Check Below….
About Tripura Police Riflemen Recruitment
Tripura Police Recruitment Board Has Announced Much Vacancy Every Year. Recently They Announced The Vacancy Of 1488 Posts Of Riflemen. This Year the Many Candidates Filled The Application Form. Process Of Submitting Offline Application Form Is Commenced From The Date 09 March, 2019 & The Last Date For Filling The Application Form Online is 09 June, 2019. Candidates Can Check The Details Of The Recruitment Below.
All the Eligible Candidates Filled there Offline application form and Now they are Waiting for their Exam. The Exam Will be Conducted Soon & the Date of Examination Will be Provided Separately. The Exam Will be of Online Objective Type. More Details about the Exam information is Provided Below.
Tripura Police Riflemen PET/PST Date → 15 – 03 – 2021 To 28 – 04 – 2021
- Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Preliminary Examination
- Personal Interview
Instructions For PST / PET :
- The list of candidates for PST & PET alongwith the Registration Number has been uploaded on the Tripura Police website www.tripurapolice.gov.in. The candidates are advised to note down their Registration Number and to bring the Registration Number at the time of PST & PET.
- The candidate has to produce the original documents which have been enclosed with the application form.
- The candidate has to produce 03 (three) recent passport size photographs
- At the time of PST & PET for attendance and identification of the candidates, biometric / thumb impression will be captured so the candidates are advised to keep their thumb and fingers neat and clean, not to put any ink / colour / paint / heena etc.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any electronic gadgets.
- Candidates shall be asked to wait for their turn at the earmarked places.
- Candidates alone shall be allowed to enter at the venue.
- Candidates are advised to carry water bottles, hand sanitizers, masks and to follow all Covid related guidelines.
- All the candidates should report at the venue by 0600 hrs on the scheduled date of PST/PET
- The sequence of PST/PET will be decided by the venue In-Charge depending upon weather conditions
Admit Card :
All the Candidates should download their admit card because if any candidate did not have the admit card then that Candidate can not give the exam. So we request all the Candidate to download their respective admit card from the official website. West Bengal Police has been uploaded the Admit card then the Candidates can download them from the official website. Candidate also download it from the below link.
Download Tripura Police Riflemen Exam Admit Card 2019 – 2020: NO Need To carry
PET/ PST Pattern:
Exam Pattern Will be as Follows :
Physical Standard Test (PST)
|Candidates||Height In (CMS)||Chest In (CMS)|
|Male (UR & SC)||170||80 (Unexpanded)||85 (Expanded)|
|Female (UR & SC)||157||There Shall Be No Minimum Requirement Of Chest Measurement For Female Candidates|
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
|01||Male||5 Km Race||To Be completed Within 24 minutes|
|02||Female||1.6 km Race||To Be completed Within 8 & Half minute|
Final Words :-
Candidates are advised to keep in touch the website of Tripura Police and this page for regular updates regarding Tripura Police Admit Card & Exam Date. Candidates can also Bookmark our website (https://sarkariaresult.com) to get the latest updates regarding This Post.
Important Links for Tripura Police Riflemen Admit Card
|Download Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Syllabus||Tripura Police Riflemen Syllabus|
|Recruitment||Tripura Police Riflemen Recruitment|
Candidates can share their queries related to Tripura Police Admit Card in the comment box given at the bottom. We will try to assist you at our best.