Tamil Nadu Lockdown: TN E Pass Inter-District; The state government has said that people who are planning to organise weddings would need an e-pass in the state. Tamil Nadu Imposed Full Lockdown with some restrictions from 10.05.2021 by CM of Tamil Nadu M.K. Stalin Karunanithi. Now the restrictions will tightened because of rapidly raising the number of covid cases in Tamil Nadu. According to the new rules, E-pass registration, which was mandatory for inter-state and international passengers, is now mandatory for inter-district passengers as well from May 17.
***E-pass registrations, earlier mandatory for inter-state travelers, will now be mandatory for inter-district travelers from May 17 onward. Night curfew (10 pm-4 am) and Sunday Lockdown’s will continue to remain in place.
E-pass registrations, earlier mandatory for inter-state travellers, will now be mandatory for inter-district travellers from May 17 onwards. Night curfew (10 pm-4 am) and Sunday lockdowns will continue to remain in place.
While applying for the TN ePass, there are some important guidelines and instructions that individuals need to keep in mind
Who Can Apply for TN ePass?
- People on Government duties
- Individuals responsible for essential services such as police, fire, water, postal service, and others
- Individuals of essential services such as dairy, food, healthcare sector, and others
- Employees of the financial sector such as banks and others
- Patients or people with health conditions who need to check with a doctor
- In the case of deaths or emergency events
Who does not have to Apply for TN ePass?
- Individuals who are related to agriculture or animal husbandry
- For transportation of goods
- Professionals responsible for delivery of essential services
- Enterprises and plants
Documents Required for TN e Pass
- Aadhar Card
- Any other photo identity proof such as passport, PAN card, electoral card, or driving license.
- Document to prove your visit
- Photograph in passport size
How to Apply TN E-Pass?
- Click the given below.
- Fill the mandatory fields on the application form.
- Must cross check the given information on the application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Click submit button and print the registration form for future purpose.