Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 OUT – For MV Mechanic, Painter, Tyreman, Staff Car Driver Post | Download Notification PDF and Apply Online. Indian Postal Circle has released the recruitment notification for Tamil Nadu Circle vacancies for the posts of M.V. Mechanic (Skilled), Copper & Tinsmith (Skilled), Painter (Skilled), Tyreman (Skilled), M.V. Electrician and Staff car driver (Ordinary Grade). Total numbers of vacancies are 35. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site of Tamil Nadu Postal Circle website and download the notification. Check eligibility criteria and details using the official notification then proceed to apply for Tamil Nadu Circle Postal Recruitment 2021.
Tamil Nadu Postal Circle India Post 2021 Last date to apply
Last date for receipt of application for Tamil Nadu Postal Circle is 26.05.2021 by 05.00 PM. Application received after the last date will not be considered. No other mode of application will be entertained.
Candidates need not to worry about how to apply and / or Where to download the application form. We provide the application form direct link and detailed notification on this page. Kindly refer it till end and apply immediately. And avoid last minute Rush.
TN Post Office Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||Tamil Nadu Postal Circle|
|Name of the Post||M.V. Mechanic (Skilled), Copper & Tinsmith (Skilled), Painter (Skilled), Tyreman (Skilled), M.V. Electrician and Staff car driver|
|Number of vacancy||35|
|Last date to apply||26.05.2021|
- M.V Mechanic – 05 Posts
- Copper & Tinsmith – 01 Post
- Painter – 01 Post
- Tyreman – 01 Post
- M.V Electrician – 02 Posts
- Driver – 25 Posts
Tamil Nadu Post Circle Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Age limit for Staff car driver post on Tamil Nadu Post circle recruitment 2021 is between 18 years to 27 years of age as on the closing date for receipt of applications and for all the other posts age limit is between 18 years to 30 years of age as on 01.07.2020 is Mandatory to apply for Tamil Nadu Post Circle Recruitment 2021.
The Candidate should have a certificate in the respective trade from any technical institutions recognized by Govt. OR VIII standard pass with experience of one year in the respective trade for the post of Tyreman & Blacksmith and for Staff Car Driver post Candidates should have Pass in 10th standard from a recognized board or Institute with 3 years experience in Light & Heavy Motor vehicles. The Driving skill will be examined by conducting Driving Test from among the eligible candidates.
TN Postal Circle Vacancy 2021 Salary Details
Remuneration will be offered (Level 2 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC) Rs.19, 900- 63,200 shall not be a limiting factor for suitable candidates. Refer official notification for more details for Staff Car Driver, Tyreman & Blacksmith posts. Candidates can refer the notification for more details about Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2021.
Tamil Nadu Post Selection Process:
- The Selection will be competitive trade test on the basis of syllabus in the respective trade for Tamil Nadu Post circle Recruitment 2021. Selection shall be made from amongst the eligible candidates possessing the requisite qualifications and valid driving license for the post of Staff Car Driver.
- Only after qualifying in the skill test, a Driving Test will be conducted to assess competency of the candidate to drive light and heavy motor Vehicle. The date and venue of the tests will be intimated separately to the short listed Candidates.
Tamil Nadu Post Application Fee:
- Application for this posts Rs.100/- or for the same amount an UCR to be taken, in any of the Post Office should be enclosed towards application fee.
- All the candidates should pay Rs. 100/- towards application fees. Further, short listed candidates only should pay Rs.400/- (Rs.Four hundred only) as examination fee (for Driving test) in the form of Indian Postal Order (or) UCR, on receipt of call letter from this office. (Exempted for SC / ST and Women candidates). Refer official notification for more details.
Tamil Nadu Post Office Recruitment 2021 Required Documents
Proof of age, date of birth, education qualification, experience, driving licence (LMV & HMV in case of M.V.Mechanic), Community (in case of SC / ST / OBC / EWS) etc. should be submitted in the form of certificates / documents, issued by the competent authority and should be enclosed with the Application form. Only Xerox copies should be enclosed.
How to Apply for Tamil Nadu Post Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official site of India Post Website.
- Select About us > Careers > Career Detail option on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Send the application form to the following address with all the necessary documents copies.
- Separate Applications should be sent for each post in a spate envelope and the candidates should superscribe on the application and envelope as “Application for the post of “Post Name” in Mail Motor Service, Chennai 600 006.
The Senior Manager,
Mail Motor Service,
No. 37 (Old No. 16/1) Greams Road,
Chennai 600 006.
What is the last date to apply for Tamil Nadu Post Circle Recruitment 2021?
26.05.2021 is the last date to apply for Tamil Nadu Post Circle Recruitment 2021.
How many vacancies offered for TN Postal Circle Recruitment 2021?
There are totally 35 vacancies offered for TN Postal Circle Recruitment 2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and application form direct link also available on this page.