12th Evaluation Process Announced by Tamil Nadu Government – Download Passing Criteria from Here!!! – Tamil Nadu Chief Minster MK Stalin Announced 12th Board Exam Evaluation Process. Due to Covid-19 Tamil Nadu has cancelled the 12th Board examination and said that the marks will be given based on evaluation process. Now, The Evaluation Process was officially released. Students will be evaluated based on previous exam marks.
Tamil Nadu, +2 Evaluation Process:
- 50% of marks will be given based on the marks obtained in 10th standard board examination.
- 50% will be acquired from the average of top 3 highest scoring subjects.
- 20% of marks will be given based on 11th standard board examination.
- 30% of marks will be given based on 12th Practical and Internal Test.
- The official evaluation notification says that this evaluation criteria has been derived by a team consist of Chief Secretary of Department of School Education, Chief Secretary of Department of Higher Education, Vice Chancellor of Chennai University and Various School Principals.
- The 12th standard mark list will be available soon. Students are advised to check official website constantly for recent updates.