SSS NIBE JRF Recruitment 2021 Out – Salary Rs 47,000 || Apply for SRF & RA Vacancies: Swaran Singh, Sardar National Institute of Bio-Energy Applications is accepted for the positions of Junior Research Fellow, Senior Research Fellow, and Research Associate post. There are 9 vacancies for this role. The deadline for applications is 21 days after the advertisement is published in Employment News.
SSS NIBE JRF Recruitment 2021 age limit, salary selection process, and other specifics are listed below. Candidates who are interested in the positions should visit our forum to learn more about them. We’ve included a direct connection to the application form for your convenience. Candidates are encouraged to visit our blog for the most up-to-date information on their dream job.
MNRE JRF Recruitment 2021 Details:
|Name of the Board||Swaran Singh, Sardar National Institute of Bio-Energy|
|Name of the Post||Junior Research Fellow, Senior Research Fellow, and Research Associate|
|No. of Vacancy||9|
|Last Date||21 days|
SSS NIBE SRF Eligibility Criteria 2021:
An applicant must meet all of the eligibility criteria before applying online for the SSS NIBE SRF Recruitment 2021. As a consequence, double-check everything on this page. According to Govt. of India rules and regulations, the upper age limit for JRF is 35 years, which is relaxed by up to 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Castes/Schedule Tribes, Women, Physically Handicapped, and OBC applicants.
JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW:
The candidates should completed Post Graduate (PG) Degree in Basic Sciences and NET/GATE qualified OR Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in Professional Courses selected through a process described through any one of the followings:
- Scholar who are selected through National Eligibility Tests – CSIR/UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE
- The selection process through National Level examination conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies & Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
SENIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (SRF):
The candidates should completed Qualification as prescribed for JRF + 2 years of research experience
RESEARCH ASSOCIATE (RA):
The candidates should completed PhD/MS or equivalent degree or having 3 years of research, teaching and design and development experience after ME/MTech with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal.
SSS NIBE RA Salary Detail 2021:
The salary for the post is Rs.31, 000 to Rs 47,000 per month. On the official website, candidates can learn more about the benefits package. Candidates who meet the qualifications for the position are encouraged to apply. This is an once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, so don’t pass it up.
SSS NIBE JRF Selection Process 2021:
- The fellows will be chosen solely on the basis of merit and through an open application process. Under this call, only online applications will be considered. The applicants will be assessed through a personal interview by a committee chaired by the Director General, SSS-NIBE, and comprised of subject experts. The process for notifying successful applicants will be followed.
- Before the fellow’s term is extended in accordance with DST guidelines, his or her success will be evaluated by a three-member evaluation committee appointed by the Director General, SSS-NIBE.
How to Apply SSS NIBE JRF Recruitment 2021?
- Interested candidates can visit the given link @ http://www.nibe.res.in/
- Check the opportunity page and search the JRF/SRF/RA
- Notification page will appear on the screen.
- Check the eligibility and other details.
- Clicks apply online option, register and fill the application form.
- Upload the mentioned documents scan copies.
- Click submit option and take a print out for reference.
How many vacancies for SSS NIBE JRF Recruitment 2021?
There are 9 numbers of vacancies for this role.
What is the last date to apply for SSS NIBE SRF Recruitment 2021?
The deadline for applications is 21 days after the advertisement is published in Employment News.
The salary for the post is Rs.31, 000 to Rs 47,000 per month.