SSC Multitasking Staff MTS Admit Card 2021 SSC MTS Admit Card 2021 Download SSC Multitasking Staff Exam Paper 1 Paper 2 Tier 1 Tier 2 Hall Ticket Call Letter Paper 1 Application Status CBT Online Exam Date News Update Expected Date Release Date Application Status Download Direct link Download SSC MTS Exam Admit Card Hall Ticket 2021
- 1 SSC MTS Admit Card 2021
- 2 About Recruitment :
- 3 Selection Process for SSC MTS Admit Card :
- 4 About Exam Date :
- 5 SSC MTS Admit Card :
- 6 Exam Pattern :
- 7 Important Link Area for SSC MTS Admit Card :
- 8 FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
SSC MTS Admit Card 2021
Latest Updated On 01.8.2021 – SSC MTS 2020 Paper 1 Exam That Was Scheduled To be Conducted On 01.07.2021-20.07.2021 is Hereby Postponed…Download Notice Given Below…
About Recruitment :
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will Release the Official Notification for the post of Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) MTS in Various Department & Fields. All those Candidates who is interested in these Posts, they will be able to fill-up the Online Application Form on their Official Website. Application Submission Process will be Started From the Date 05-02-2021 & Conducted Till the Date 21-03-2021. candidates wait for the official notification For more detailed information about the MTS Recruitment 2020. As long as you can check other information related to this notification.
|Origination Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of Post||Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical)|
|No. of Vacancy||Notified Later|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Application Submission Start Date||05-02-2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||21-03-2021|
Selection Process for SSC MTS Admit Card :
Selection Process for the Posts of MTS will be as follows :-
- Computer Based Examination (Paper-I)
- Descriptive Paper (Paper-II).
About Exam Date :
Candidates who applied for the Vacancies of Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) MTS announced by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) are waiting for the Exam dates. The Exam dates, are released Now. It Is released on the official website of Staff Selection Commission (SSC). Candidates can check about the Exam dates, from the official website of SSC or they can check the same from below.
Date of Exam :
01-07-2021 to 20-07-2021 Postponed
SSC MTS Admit Card :
The candidates who applied Online for the posts of MTS in Staff Selection Commission (SSC) are waiting for the Exam Dates and Admit Cards. Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization (Staff Selection Commission (SSC) in this case) who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website of Staff Selection Commission (SSC). The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website of SSC or they can download the same from the link given below.
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Available Soon|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
How To Download SSC MTS Admit Card :-
Candidates Can Also Download Their Admit Card Officially. The Candidates Will Have To Follow The Given Steps :
- Open Official Website Portal – https://ssc.nic.in/
- Go To the “Admit Card” Tab Placed On The TOP Bar.
- Click On the “Admit Card” Link.
- Select Your State “Region”.
- It Will Lead You To An External Link.
- Find the “Download Admit Card” Link.
- Find “Download SSC MTS Admit card”
- Click On the “Download SSC MTS Admit card” Link.
- Mention your “Registration ID And Password / Date Of Birth”.
- Click On “Get Admit Card”.
- Download your Admit card.
- Don’t Forget To Tak A Print Out Of Your Admit Card.
SSC MTS एडमिट कार्ड कैसे डाउनलोड करें: –
उम्मीदवार अपना एडमिट कार्ड Official Website से भी डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं। उम्मीदवारों को दिए गए चरणों का पालन करना होगा:.
- आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पोर्टल खोलें – https://ssc.nic.in/
- टॉप बार पर “एडमिट कार्ड” टैब पर जाएं।
- “एडमिट कार्ड” लिंक पर क्लिक करें।
- आपका राज्य “क्षेत्र” चुनें।
- यह आपको एक बाहरी लिंक का नेतृत्व करेगा।
- “डाउनलोड एडमिट कार्ड” लिंक का पता लगाएं।
- “एसएससी एमटीएस एडमिट कार्ड डाउनलोड करें”
- “एसएससी एमटीएस एडमिट कार्ड डाउनलोड करें” लिंक पर क्लिक करें।
- अपने “पंजीकरण आईडी और पासवर्ड / जन्म तिथि” का उल्लेख करें।
- “गेट एडमिट कार्ड” पर क्लिक करें।
- अपना एडमिट कार्ड डाउनलोड करें।
- अपने एडमिट कार्ड का एक प्रिंट आउट लेना न भूलें।
|State/UT||Region/Sub Region||Tier 1 Admit Card Download Links|
|Uttar Pradesh & Bihar||Central Region||Available Soon|
|Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand||North Region||Available Soon|
|Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa||Western Region||Available Soon|
|Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh||MP Sub-Region||Available Soon|
|West Bengal, Orrisa, Jharkhand, A&N Island, Sikkim||Eastern Region||Available Soon|
|Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram||North Eastern Region||Available Soon|
|Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamilnadu||Southern Region||Available Soon|
|Karnataka, Kerala||KKR Region||Available Soon|
|Haryana, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh||North Western Region||Available Soon|
Exam Pattern :
Written Exam will consist of 2 Papers. Paper-I is objective and Paper-II is conventional type.
- There are four parts in Paper-I Having 100 Question/ Marks (25 Each). The Exam Would Be Online.
- The total time duration for Paper is 1.5 hours (90 Minutes) and 2 hours 40 minutes for the visually handicapped candidate.
- There will be negative marks of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-A, B, D.
Paper – 2
- Paper-II will be descriptive in which the candidate will be required to write short essay/letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.
- Paper-2 Will be of 50 Marks.
- Total time duration for Paper-2 is 30 Minutes and 45 Minutes for visually handicapped candidate.
- Paper-II will only be of qualifying nature.
- Paper-II will be held only for such candidates who meet the cut-off prescribed by the Commission in Paper-I for different categories.
All the Candidates are advised to be in touch with the official website of SSC or you can bookmark our website (https://sarkariaresult.com) to get the latest update regarding the SSC MTS Admit Card, Exam & Other Related Information.
Important Link Area for SSC MTS Admit Card :
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Recruitment Details||SSC MTS 2021 Notification|
|Syllabus||Detailed SSC MTS Syllabus|
|Preparation Tips||SSC MTS Exam Preparation Tips|
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
How to Download SSC MTS Admit Card?
1. Candidates visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
3. Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on download admit card option submit.
7. Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Where I Will get the SSC MTS Admit Card?
Admit Card Will be Available online on the Official Website of Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
What is the Exam Date of SSC MTS Exam?
Will Be Info. Soon.
When SSC MTS Admit Card Will be Release?
Admit Card Will Be Available Soon.
Where will be the Exam Center in SSC MTS Exam?
Exam Center will be mention in your Admit Card.
Can I Request for change in Centre/Venue / Date /Time?
No, The allotted date, time and venue for the exam cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the advertisement.
What Should I Do If I am Unable to find exact location of exam centre?
The candidates are advised well in advance about the venue of the online examination. There is sufficient time available for the candidate to locate the venue of examination.
Can We Carry a Xerox of Admit Card?
It Always asked to Carry the Original Copy of Your Admit Card on the Day of The Examination. But It is Advised to Keep Two or Three Xerox Copies with Yourself in Case You Lost or Misplaced the Original One for Your Safety.
Is there any requirement of the Admit Card after the Exams?
Yes, Admit Card is Important to Carry till the Joining. Because Admit Card Carry Various Details which can be asked at the Time of Result and Other Process.
What I will do if I lost my admit card?
In this case, you need to Contact the Concerns Authority.
What If I reached late at my examination centre?
There is no Option if you are not able to attend Interview at the time, You will be Disqualify or Decision in Hands of Authority.
What to do If there is any misprint on the admit card?
In Case of Any Discrepancy on Your Admit Card, You Need to Contact the Concerned Person Immediately.