The Staff Selection Commission will make the Staff Selection MTS Application Form 2022 available on their official website in a few days. SSC MTS 2022 application online link should be tentatively available on the official website of the commission by March 22 2022. Here is the information about filling out the multitasking application form 2022, the application fee, and other details that applicants need to know before taking the 2022 SSC MTS Exam.
SSC MTS 2022
The Staff Selection Commission conducts an MTS exam annually to recruit General Central Service Group C non-gazetted, non-ministerial posts in Ministries, Departments, and Offices of the Central Government in various States and Union Territories. A government job in India can be obtained through the SSC MTS for 10th pass candidates. According to the SSC, the official notification for the will be released on March 22 2022, and online applications will be accepted from March 22 to April 30. Staff Selection Commission or SSC is conducting the Exam (Multitasking Staff) to hire candidates for various posts.
|Full-Form of the Exam||Staff Selection Commission Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment Examination|
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Language||English and Hindi|
Various Central Government departments, ministries, and offices are recruited through All India Staff Selection Commission (SSC) entrance examinations to recruit Multi Tasking Staff. On March 22, 2022, the online application will be available for the Exam (Tier-I). The written examination is anticipated to be held in June 2022. On January 25, 2022, the SSC website announced that vacancies for the MTS 2022 exam are available for 18 to 25 and 18 to 27. There are 3266 positions to be filled and 706 to be filled.
SSC MTS Application Form 2022
A link for the Staff Selection Commission 2022 Application Form will be activated on the official site of the Staff Selection Commission on March 22, 2022. To apply, candidates will have to complete the online application. The requisite application fee will be paid online after registration using a debit/ credit card or Internet Banking account. Applications for online must be submitted by April 30 2022.
How to Download SSC MTS Application Form 2022?
Applying for the SSC MTS exam can be done in the following ways:
- Once the SSC publishes the date of the online application, you need to visit its official website.
- Click the SSC MTS 2022 link under the important announcements.
- Click on “new registration” to finish the process.
- Each candidate’s registration number and password will be emailed to their email account.
- After logging in with your credentials, click on the “Apply Now” button.
- On the application form, provide your personal information, such as your name, your father’s name, your birth date, as well as your educational history.
- You should upload scanned passport size photographs and signatures in proportionate dimensions and sizes in JPG format to avoid rejection of the application.
- You can use your debit or credit card or Net Banking to pay the application fee.
SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria 2022
It is necessary to review the eligibility requirements for the position of SSC MTS before applying. The criteria for the SSC MTS program have been listed according to the educational requirements and minimum age.
On January 1, 2022, each candidate must have passed the 10th grade from a recognized board.
To apply for the SSC MTS 2022 Exam, the candidate must meet the age criteria as indicated in the official announcement. This information is given below.
- The minimum age for candidates is 18.
- As of August 1, 2022, the maximum age limit for applying for the SSC MTS position will be 25.
SSC MTS Exam Date 2022
A tentative SSC MTS exam date, as well as the calendar for 2022, has been announced by SSC. The notification is scheduled for release on March 22 2022, and the Tier-1 Exam is scheduled for June 2022, so preparing candidates must keep this in mind as they prepare for the exam. Below is a comprehensive list of exams.
|SSC MTS 2022 Notification||22nd March 2022|
|SSC MTS Online Registration Process||22nd March to 30th April 2022|
|Last Date for Making Online Fee Payment||30th April 2022|
|Last Date for Generation of Offline Challan||May 2022|
|Last date for Payment Through Challan||May 2022|
|SSC MTS Application Status||May/June 2022|
|SSC MTS Admit Card (Paper-1)||May/June 2022|
|SSC MTS Exam Dates (Paper I)||June 2022|