SECL Dumper Operator Syllabus 2021 Download Detailed Syllabus PDF for SECL Dumper Operator 2021 SECL Dumper Operator Exam Pattern 2021 SECL Shovel Selection Process 2021 SECL Pay Loader Operator Minimum Qualifying Marks 2021 SECL How to Prepare for SECL Dozer Operator 2021
SECL Dumper Operator Syllabus 2021
Ref. No. SECL/BSP/P/NEE/2021-22/31ferent/542
SECL Dumper Operator Recruitment :
South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL) has Recently Announced and Invited the Offline Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Dumper Operator, Dozer Operator, Pay Loader Operator, & Surface Miner/ Continuous Miner. The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 428 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts Offline. The Process of Submission of Offline Applications for these Posts was commenced from 16.06.2021 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 22.07.2021. Check the other details from below.
|Origination Name||South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL)|
|Name of Post||Dumper Operator, Dozer Operator, Pay Loader Operator, & Surface Miner/ Continuous Miner|
|No. of Vacancy||428 Posts|
|Selection Process||Aptitude Test
|Application Submission Start Date||16.06.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Through E-mail||14.07.2021|
|Last Date to Submit Hard Copy||22.07.2021|
About Exam :
South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL) will soon conduct the Aptitude Test for the Posts of Dumper Operator, Dozer Operator, Pay Loader Operator, & Surface Miner/ Continuous Miner. Candidates who applied for these posts are now waiting for the Exam Dates, so that they can prepare for the same accordingly. There are many candidates who are Searching and Enquiring about the Exam Dates from the Various Sources. Exam Dates will be release soon on the official website of SECL.
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” to give their best in their exams. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
Selection Process :
- Aptitude Test
- Essential Qualifications
- Additional Qualifications
Exam Pattern :
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of MCQs.
- There will be 4 options for each question.
- Out of which, only one will be correct.
- It will be of 80 marks.
- Details exam pattern will be provided soon.
|Aptitude Test Marks||80 Marks|
|Essential Qualification as per Cadre Scheme||15 Marks|
|Additional Qualification (Break Up)
ITI in Technical Grade – 2 marks
Diploma in Engineering – 3.5 marks
Degree in Engineering – 5 Marks
Note :- MARKS FOR ADDTIONAL QUALIFICATION WILL BE GIVEN FOR THE HIGHEST QUALIFICATION
Exam Syllabus :
Exam Syllabus for Examination is given below :-
- Reasoning & Logical Deduction:
- Geometrical designs &Identification
- Selection of related letters / words / numbers /figures
- Identification of odd thing / item out from a group
- Completion of numerical series based on the pattern /logic
- Fill in the blanks of the series based on the numerical pattern and logic of the series
- Syllogisms (logic based questions), Identification of logic & selection of correct answers based on the logic
- Numerical Ability & Scientific Aptitude:
- Arithmetical questions up to 10thstandard
- Calculation of fraction, percentages, square rootsetc.
- Profit & Loss and Interest calculations
- Data/Table analysis, Graph & Bar Diagram and Pie Chart analysis
- Questions related to common use of science (Physics & Chemistry)
- Health & Nutrition
- General Knowledge:
- Current affairs / Events (Political, Social, Cultural &Economics)
- Historical events
- Geography including Tourist Places/Spots
- Current affairs relating to Business &Trade
- Countries & Currencies
- Latest Who’s Who?
- Sports &Games
- English Language:
- Word Meanings
- Antonyms &Synonyms
- Meaning of Phrases &Idioms
- Fill in the blanks
- Complete / Improvement of the sentences with correct use of Pronouns, Verbs, Adverbs & Adjectives
- Reading comprehension’s followed by questions
Final Words :
All the Candidates are Advised to be in touch with the Official Website to got the Information Regarding Exam Syllabus, Admit Card & Other Related Information. Also the Candidates Can Bookmark us (https;//sarkariaresult.com) by Pressing Ctrl+D.
Important Link Area for SECL Dumper Operator Syllabus :
|Admit Card||SECL Dumper Operator Admit Card|
|Recruitment Details||SECL Dumper Operator Recruitment|
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.
FAQ’s for SECL Dumper Operator Syllabus :
What is the Selection Process for SECL Dumper Operator?
What is the Exam Pattern for SECL Dumper Operator?
Exam Will be Objective Type.
Questions will be in the form of MCQs.
There will be 4 options for each question.
Out of which, only one will be correct.
It will be of 80 marks.
What is the Exam Syllabus for SECL Dumper Operator?
Detailed Exam Pattern is mentioned above, you can check the same from above.
What is the Time Allocated for this Exam?
It will be provided soon.
How many Questions will be there in this Exam?
What will be the Maximum Marks for this Exam?
Is there any negative marking for the Wrong Answers?
It will be notified to you soon.
What are the Minimum Qualifying Marks?
This details will be provided very soon.