Aayush Sapra (Food Blogger) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Aayush Sapra is an Indian food blogger. He is extremally popular on video sharing and social media platform YouTube. He is also co-founder of food blogging channel India Eat Mania. Aayush is originally from New Delhi.
Birth & Early Life
Aayush Sapra was born in New Delhi, India. He has done graduation in Bachelor of Commerce from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. He also did a certificate course of Chinese language from St. Stephen’s college of DU.
Aayush started his career as a social media manager for TSD Corporation Limited from July 2016 to November 2018. He worked some time as a freelance writer for UC News. In December 2018, he co-founded a food blogging YouTube channel India Eat Mania. He simultaneously uploads videos on self-titled YouTube channel. Aayush is now one of the famous food blogger of Indian and has more than millions followers.
Education Details and More
|College||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
St. Stephen’s College
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 7″ Feet|
|Body Shape||Chest: 40 inches
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 12 inches
|Hobbies||Travel and Watching Movies|
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Aayush Sapra
- Aayush Sapra was born and brought up in Delhi, India.
- He was distinction holder in every subject and has a sound knowledge of every subject.
- Besides, He has participated and won many awards for debates and quiz competitions.
- Aayush is associated with an NGO Raunak who works for many social causes, mainly poverty alleviation. It is helping needy people by donating food and clothes.
- He won the a Inter College Green Business Plan Competition at Sirifort College, New Delhi
- He is fluent in Hindi and English and also known Chinese language.
If you have more details about Aayush Sapra. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.