Rail Wheel Factory Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 Out – Para Medical (Lab Technician & Hospital Attendants) Vacancies | Check Here!!! Rail Wheel Factory (Indian Railways) has released the recruitment notification for the post of Staff nurse, Lab Technician& Hospital Attendants for filling up 10 vacancies on contract basis to combat the Covid-19 pandemic for the Covid Critical Care Centre (ICU) in the Railway Hospital.
So the interested candidates can attend the walk in interview on 27.5.2021. Candidates who are looking for railway jobs 2021 can go through this page. RWF Recruitment details of Age Limit, Qualification, Application Form, Exam Date, Admit Card, Result, Last Date etc are mention below.
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2021 Details:
|Name of the Board||Rail Wheel Factory (Indian Railways)|
|Name of the post||Staff nurse, Lab Technician& Hospital Attendants|
|No of vacancies||10|
Rail Wheel Factory Staff nurse Vacancy 2021:
- Staff nurse (only ICU trained) – 6 posts
- Lab Technician (only Bio- Medical Engineering) – 1 posts
- Hospital Attendants – 3 posts
RWF Eligibility Criteria 2021:
Staff nurse (only ICU trained) – candidates should have a Certificate as Registered Nurse and Midwife having passed 3 years course in General nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing or other institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council (OR) B.Sc (Nursing). Staff Nurses with experience in working in the Critical Care Unit (only ICU trained) will be engaged.
Lab Technician (only Bio- Medical Engineering) – Candidates should have a B.Sc with Bio-Chemistry / Micro Biology / Life science / B.Sc with
Chemistry and Biology as main or as optional / subsidiary subjects or equivalent plus Diploma in Medical Lab technology (DMLT) or equivalent (OR) B.Sc in Medical Technology (Laboratory) from a recognized institution. The candidate should have requisite Degree/Diploeia in Bio Medical Engineering and adequate experience in handling the Bio Medical equipments in ICU.
Hospital Attendants – candidates should have l0th pass (OR) ITI from institutions recognised by NCVT/SCVT (or) equivalent (OR) National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
All the candidates proposed to be engaged should have good physical and mental health as per Railway Medical standards and they will be subjected to medical examination and should be found fit.
RWF Staff Nurse Age Limit:
Candidates should have age limit between 18 to 40 years are eligible for apply to the posts. Refer the official notification for more details about the recruitment.
RWF Salary Details:
- Staff nurse (only ICU trained) – Rs. 44,900/- (plus DA & other allowances as admissible)
- Lab Technician (only Bio- Medical Engineering) – Rs. 35,400/- (plus DA & other allowances as admissible)
- Hospital Attendants – Rs. 18,000/- (plus DA & other allowances as admissible)
RWF Selection Process:
- The selection will be based on the interview. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview and they have to bear their own expenses to attend the interview.
- Only eligible candidates who fulfill the prescribed conditions will be eligible for Walk-in-Interview. Application received with incomplete documents will summarily be rejected.
Place: Technical Training Centre, Rail Wheel Factory, Yelahanka, Bengaluru — 560064.
Date of walk in interview: 27.05.2021
Documents Required For RWF Recruitment 2021:
- Date of birth certificate or SSLC/SSE Board Certificate
- All Education certificates (eg. SSLC/SSC, HSC, Diploma, Degree etc)
- If working, NOC from the current employer
- Experience certificate, if any.
- Academic/ Educational Qualification for every category must be from a recognized Institution/Board (Mark Sheet and Certificate)
How to Apply For the Rail Wheel Factory Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the official website
- Find the notification link in the home page.
- Download the application
- Fill the application form and attend the walk in interview.