RRC WR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 RRC Western Region Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Western Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2021 How to Apply for RRC WR Trade Apprentice Job Vacancy 2021 RRC WR Trade Apprentice Apply Online 2021 RRC WR TA Notification 2021 for 3591 Posts of Trade Apprentice
RRC WR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Notification No. RRC/WR/01/2021 Apprentice
Western Railway invites ONLINE applications from interested Applicants for engagement as Act Apprentices against the 3591 slots notified for training in the designated Trades under Apprentice Act 1961 at various Divisions, Workshops within the jurisdiction of Western Railways for the year 2021-22.
|Origination Name||RRC WR|
|Name of Post||Trade Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancy||3591 Posts|
|Selection Process||Merit Based|
|Application Submission Start Date||25/05/2021 @ 11.00 hrs|
|Last Date to Apply Online||24/06/2021 @ 17.00 hrs.|
Details of Vacancy :
Trade Apprentice – 3591 Posts
Age Limit :
- The Applicants should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 24/06/2021.
- SC/ST/OBC – Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST applicants and 03 years in case of OBC Applicants.
- Persons with Disability (PWD):- Upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
- Ex-servicemen – Upper age limit is relaxed upto additional 10 years for ex-servicemen to the extent of service rendered in Defence Forces plus 03 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months service at a stretch, except Ex-servicemen who have already joined the Govt. service on Civil side after availing the Ex-service men status for the purpose of their engagement.
Applicants should be born between
|PWD – UR||25/06/1987||24/06/2006|
|PWD – SC /ST||25/06/1982||24/06/2006|
|PWD – OBC||25/06/1984||24/06/2006|
|Ex-Servicemen – UR||24 years + Defence Service upto 10 years + 3 years as per Para 2.4||24/06/2006|
|Ex-Servicemen – SC / ST||29 years + Defence Service upto 10 years + 3 years as per Para 2.4||24/06/2006|
|Ex-Servicemen – OBC||27 years + Defence Service upto 10 years + 3 years as per Para 2.4||24/06/2006|
Pay Scale :
In case of Direct Recruitment from Open Market to Posts / Categories in Level – 1 (Rs. 18,000/- – Rs. 56,900/-), Course Completed Act Apprentices (CCAA) trained in Railway Establishments and possessing National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) will be given preference in filling up 20% vacancies on qualifying the requisite norms notified by RRB/RRC.
Education Qualification :
The Applicants should have already passed the prescribed qualification on the date of issue of this Notification i.e. 18/050/2021 as under :-
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :– Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board.
TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS :– ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT / SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade as under:-
|Designated Trades||ITI TRADES|
|Welder (G&E)||Welder (G&E)|
|Painter (General)||Painter (General)|
|Mechanic (DSL)||Mechanic (DSL)|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)|
|Programming & Systems Administration Assistant||Computer Operator and Programming Assistant|
|Electronics Mechanic||Electronics Mechanic|
|Refrigeration & AC Mechanic||Refrigeration & AC Mechanic|
|Draftsman (Civil)||Draftsman (Civil)|
|Stenographer (English)||Stenography ( English)|
Application Fee :
- Application fees (Non-refundable) – Rs. 100/-
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women Applicants.
Mode Of Payment :
The payment can be made by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the Applicants.
How to Apply :
There are many candidates who wants to apply for these Posts. So, Here we are providing the Detailed Steps to Apply Online for these Posts. Candidates can apply for these Steps by following these Simple Steps.
Steps to Apply Online for RRC WR Trade Apprentice Recruitment :
- Visit the Official Website of RRC WR.
- Click on Recruitment Tab Option.
- Click on On – going Vacancies for the Given Posts..
- Click on Online Application.
- Click on New User & Register Yourself.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of Application.
Selection Process :
- Merit Based
Important Dates for RRC WR Trade Apprentice Recruitment:
|Opening Date and Time||25/05/2021 @ 11.00 hrs.|
|Closing Date and Time||24/06/2021 @ 17.00 hrs.|
Important Link Area for RRC WR Trade Apprentice Recruitment:
|Download Advertisement||Detailed Advertisement pdf|
|Apply Online||Available from 25.05.2021|
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website (https://sarkariaresult.com).