RITES Apprentice Recruitment 2021 RITES Apprentice Vacancy 2021 Rail India Technical and Economic Service Apply Online 2021 for 46 Posts Apprentice RITES Limited Apprentice Apply Online & Job Vacancy Notification 2021 Last Date Education Age Criteria
RITES Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Advertisement No. Pers./26-10/Apprentice/1 – 2021
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the following 146 posts of Apprentice. Candidates Can Check the Vacancy Details, Age Limit & Other Related Information From Below……
|Origination Name||RITES Limited|
|Name of Post||Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancy||146|
|Selection Process||Merit List|
|Application Submission Date||22.04.2021 to 12.05.2021|
Details of Vacancy :
|Apprenticeship Category||No. of Vacancies**|
|Graduate Apprentice (Engineering)||76|
|Graduate Apprentice (Non-Engineering)||20|
|Trade Apprentice (ITI Pass)||35|
Eligibility Criteria :
- The qualification prescribed shall be from a recognized University/ institute in relevant discipline with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate for General & EWS candidates and 50% marks in aggregate in case of OBC (NCL)/SC/ST/PWD candidates against reserved positions.
- Candidates should be eligible with respect to educational qualification as on closing date of advertisement i.e. 12.05.2021. Candidates awaiting results in the Essential Qualification as mentioned in Annexure I are not eligible, hence need not apply.
- As per the NATS Portal, (MHRD, GOI) Candidates who have passed Engineering degree/ Engineering diploma during 2018 or after are only eligible (For more details please refer Para 2.3.4 of the NATS Process Manual on http://mhrdnats.gov.in/sites/default/files/NATS_process_manual_2.2.pdf). While in case of ITI and Non-Engineering candidates, there is no restriction in the year of passing.
Age Limit :
Not Provided by the Dept.
|Apprenticeship Category||Stipend (per month in Rs.)|
|Trade Apprentice (ITI Pass)||10000/-|
Education Qualification :
|Apprenticeship Category||Essential Qualification*|
|Graduate Apprentice (Engineering)||Engineering Degree (B.E/ B.Tech)|
|Graduate Apprentice (Non-Engineering)||Non-Engineering Graduate|
|Diploma Apprentice||Engineering Diploma|
|Trade Apprentice (ITI Pass)||ITI Pass-out|
Candidates should possess four years’ full-time degree in Engineering (three years Graduation in case of Non-Engineering Graduates viz., BA/BBA/B Com) or three years full-time Engineering Diploma or ITI Pass (Full Time) from NCVT/SCVT in the trades mentioned at Annexure-I, recognized by UGC & AICTE, State Govt/ GOI.
Application Fee :
No Application fee.
How to Apply :
- Prior to applying for apprenticeship training vacancies in RITES Limited, Engineering Degree/ Diploma candidates who have not registered with BOAT through NATS Portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) are required to register themselves and ITI Pass or Graduate BA, BBA/B Com pass candidates are required to register themselves on apprenticeshipindia.org NAPS portal.
- Once registered on the NATS/NAPS apprenticeship portal as mentioned above, the interested candidates need to submit the details of registration and other relevant details by clicking the link https://forms.gle/vQk548kzhQKyARxZA.
- After filling the online form as per Point No. 3 (b) above, Candidates need to submit the scanned copy of the following documents in one pdf file on email ID [email protected] on or before the closing date of vacancy i.e. 12.05.2021.
Steps to Apply Online for RITES Apprentice Recruitment :
- Visit the Official Website of RITES.
- Click on Recruitment Tab Option.
- Click on On – going Vacancies for the Given Posts..
- Click on Online Application.
- Click on New User & Register Yourself.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of Application.
Selection Process :
- Merit List
Important Dates for RITES Apprentice Recruitment :
|Application Submission Start Date||22.04.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||12.05.2021|
Important Link Area for RITES Apprentice Recruitment :
|Download Advertisement||Detailed Advertisement pdf|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||—|
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website (https://sarkariaresult.com).