RBI Office Attendant Result Date 2021 – Check OA Cut Off and Merit List Details Here. Reserve Bank of India has planned to release the Office Assistant examination result on 05.05.2021. Total numbers of vacancies are 841. Candidates who appeared the examination on respective date are advised to visit the official site and refer the details OR Check this page till end for cut off and merit list details. Result downloading direct link also available on this page. Kindly go through carefully.
RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021
The Board was conducted the examination for Office Attendant post on 09.04.2021 and 10.04.2021 at various centers. The examination represents Country Wide Competitive Test (Online Test) and Language Proficiency Test (in Regional Language).
RBI Office Attendant 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name of the Post||Office Attendant|
|Number of vacancies||841|
|Exam date||09.04.2021 and 10.04.2021|
|Status||Result released soon.|
RBI Result 2021 Details
The Board has planned to release the result for the RBI Office Attendant Result 2021 on 05.05.2021 at their official site. Candidates who appeared the examination held on 09.04.2021 and 10.04.2021 are advised to visit the official site simultaneously for knowing the availability of the result OR Connect with us for future updates.
Result downloading direct link available at the end of the page.
RBI Office Attendant Cut off 2021 Details
RBI Office Attendant Merit List will consist of names of candidates who scored more marks in the exam. Contenders by the RBI Office Attendant Merit list can know whether they are qualified or disqualified for the post.
Many factors affect the cut-off every year. Given below are some of the pointers that majorly affect the Cutoffs.
- Number of Applicants: As the number of applicants increased, the cut-off was higher and vice versa.
- Difficulty Level of Examination: It has been observed that if the examination is difficult, the cut-offs are usually low, but if the examination is easy to a moderate level, the cut-offs are expected to be higher.
- Vacancy released by the Bank: If the bank releases a great number of seats, the cut-offs are usually low but if the number of vacancies are less and very specific, the cut-offs are higher.
Expected Cut off Marks 2021
Candidates refer to the RBI office attendant cut off 2018. So that you can get an idea about the exam. The cut off will vary for the candidates as per the category
|RBI Office Attendant Cut off 2018|
RBI Office Attendant Category Wise Expected Cut Off Marks 2021
|Category||Expected Cut Off (Out Of 120 Marks)|
RBI Office Attendant Merit List 2021
RBI Office Attendant Merit List will be released on the official website once the selection process is over. Have a look at the RBI Office Attendant Merit List of last year to get an idea how a merit list is released.
How to Download RBI Office Attendant Result 2021?
- Go to the official site of RBI website.
- Select the required notification on the Home page.
- Fill the mandatory fields on the login page.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Download the result and print it for future purpose.
What is the RBI Office Attendant Result 2021 release date?
Reserve Bank of India has planned to release the Office Attendant Result 2021 on 05.05.2021.
How many vacancies offered for RBI Office Attendant 2021?
There are totally 841 vacancies offered for RBI Office Attendant 2021.
How to Download for RBI Office Attendant Result 2021?
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and result downloading direct link also available on this page.