RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2021 RBI Grade – B Officer (DR) Recruitment 2021 RBI Grade B 2021 Vacancies 2021 RBI Officer Grade B 2021 Eligibility Criteria Apply Online RBI Recruitment Notification 2021 for Officers Posts RBI Grade-B Job Vacancy 2021 Advt No. 1/2020-21
RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2021
Advt No. 1/2020-21
Latest Updated On 25-01-2021:- Reserve Bank Of India Has Released The Short Advertisement for the 322 vacancies of Grade-B Officer. Online Registration of Applications Will be Started from 28.01.2021. Candidates Can Check More Details from Below Link……..
Application invited for the post mentioned below in Reserve Bank of India (RBI Bank) from Indian citizens, citizens of Nepal and subjects of Bhutan, persons of Indian origin who have migrated from Myanmar and Sri Lanka with the intention of permanently settling in India and in whose favour Eligibility Certificates have been issued by Government of India.
|Origination Name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI Bank)|
|Name of Post||Grade – B Officer|
|No. of Vacancy||322 Posts|
|Selection Process||Phase – I and Phase – II and interview|
|Application Submission Start Date||28.01.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15.02.2021|
Detail of Vacancies :-
Grade – B Officer – 322 Posts
|Post||No. Of Vacancy|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- General||270|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DEPR||29|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DSIM||23|
Age Limit :-
(a) A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on the 1st of September 2021 i.e., he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd September 1989 and not later than 1st September 1998. For candidates possessing M.Phil. and Ph.D. qualification, upper age limit will be 32 and 34 years respectively.
(b) The upper age-limit prescribed above will be relaxed:
- up to a maximum of five years for candidates belonging to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe if the posts are reserved for them;
- up to a maximum of three years in the case of candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates if the posts are reserved for them;
- up to a maximum of five years for ex-employees of banking institutions whose services had to be terminated for reasons of economy or because of bank going into liquidation and personnel retrenched from Government Offices after at least one year’s service and currently registered with Employment Exchange;
- up to a maximum of five years if a candidate had ordinarily been domiciled in the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir and Union Territory of Ladakh during the period from 1st January, 1980 to 31st December,1989;
- up to a maximum of five years in the case of ex-servicemen including Commissioned Officers and ECOs/SSCOs who have rendered at least five years Military Service as on 1st September 2021 and have been released;
- on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from 1st September, 2021) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency; or
- on account of physical disability attributable to Military Service; or
- on invalidment.
- up to a maximum of five years in the case of ECOs/SSCOs who have completed an initial period of assignment of five years of Military Service as on 1st September 2021 and whose assignment has been extended beyond five years and in whose case the Ministry of Defence issues a certificate that they can apply for civil employment and that they will be released on three months’ notice on selection from the date of receipt of offer of appointment.
- For Gen/EWSs up to a maximum of 10 years in the case of PwBD. For SC/ST/ PwBD up to a maximum of 15 years and for OBC PwBD up to a maximum of 13 years, subject to reservation of vacancies under the respective post. Relaxation in upper age limit for PwBD will be subject to the posts having been identified suitable for such disabilities.
- For candidates having experience as an officer in Commercial Bank/Financial Institution in Public Sector as also prior experience in Reserve Bank of India, upper age limit is relaxed to the extent of number of completed years of such experience subject to a maximum of three years. For such candidates, upper age limit should not exceed 33 years including experience. For experience, probationary period will not be reckoned.
- For eligible staff candidates, the relaxation in age limit is according to RBI circular CO. HRMD. No. G-75/ 5599/ 05.01.01/ 2013-2014 dated December 20, 2013.
- For recruitment to the post of Gr. B (DR)-DEPR/DSIM candidates having Master’s Degree with Research/Teaching experience at a recognised Indian/Foreign University/Institute will be eligible for relaxation in upper age to the extent of number of years of such experience subject to a maximum of three years. For experience, probationary period will not be reckoned.
Pay Scale :–
Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 35,150/- p.m. in the scale of Rs. 35150-1750 (9)-50900-EB-1750 (2)-54400-2000 (4)-62400 applicable to Officers in Grade B and they will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local allowance, House Rent Allowance, Family allowance and Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments are approximately ₹ 77,208/-(approx.)
Educational Qualification :-
|Posts||Minimum Educational Qualifications (as on 01-07-2018):|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General)||• A minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) or an equivalent grade in Bachelor’s degree as well as in 12th (or Diploma or equivalent) and 10th Standard examinations. • The minimum qualifying percentage or an equivalent grade for the Bachelor’s degree will be in aggregate for all semesters / years|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR||Essential:
a. A Master’s Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance, with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters /years from a recognised Indian or Foreign University /Institute.
Note: SC, ST and PwBD candidates having second class with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters / years in Master’s Degree examination or equivalent recognized qualifications are eligible to apply.
Desirable: A Doctorate Degree in Economics or research or teaching experience in Economics or publications in standard journals would be considered as an additional qualification. Candidates having M.Phil.
Degree and Doctorate Degree from a recognized Indian/ Foreign University/ Institute in the specified subjects will be eligible for relaxation in the upper age limit by 2 years and 4 years respectively.
(i) Candidates having Master’s Degree with Research/Teaching experience at a recognized Indian/Foreign University/ Institute will be eligible for relaxation in upper age limit to the extent of number of years of such experience subject to a maximum of three years. For experience, probationary period will not be reckoned.
(ii) The above age relaxations will not be cumulatively available with age relaxations available to various categories as mentioned in Para 3 II (b) above.
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM||Essential:
a. A Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Kharagpur/ Applied Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Bombay with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters / years; OR
b. Master’s Degree in Mathematics with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters / years and one year post graduate diploma in Statistics or related subjects from an institute of repute; OR
c. M. Stat. Degree of Indian Statistical Institute with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate of all semesters / years OR
d. Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) jointly offered by ISI Kolkata, IIT Kharagpur and IIM Calcutta with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years.
NOTE: For SC, ST and PwBD candidates, the minimum marks required in Master’s Degree as in items a, b, c and d above is 50% or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/ years.
(i) Candidates with a Doctorate in topics related to above subjects will be given preference.
(ii) Research or teaching experience and publication in standard journals will be considered as an additional qualification.
(i) Candidates possessing M.Phil. and Ph.D. qualification in the specified subjects will be eligible for relaxation in upper age limit by 2 years and 4 years respectively.
(ii) Candidates with research / teaching experience at a recognized Indian / Foreign University/ Institute will be eligible for relaxation in upper age limit to the extent of number of years of such experience subject to a maximum of three years. For experience, probationary period will not be reckoned.
(iii) The above age relaxations will not be cumulatively available with age relaxations available to various categories as mentioned in Para 3 II (b) above.
Application Fee :-
*Bank/Transaction charges are to be borne by the candidate.
|SC/ST/PWD||Intimation Charges only||Rs. 100/-|
|GEN/OBC||App. Fee including intimation charges||Rs. 850/-|
How to Apply :-
Candidates have to apply online through the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in. Candidates can Apply Online from RBI Official Website. No other means/mode of applications will be accepted. Detailed instructions for applying online are available on the website.
Steps to Apply for RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment :-
- Candidates may go to the RBI website www.rbi.org.in and click on the option “Recruitment for the post of Grade B Officer” which will open a new screen.
- Candidates Should register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Now you have Successfully Submitted the Application Form.
Scheme Of Selection :-
Selection for the aforementioned posts will be done through ONLINE examinations in Phase – I and Phase – II and interview.
Important Dates for RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment :-
|Application Submission Starting Date||28.01.2021|
|Application Submission & Fee Submission Last Date||15.02.2021|
|Phase I – Paper – I – Online Examination||06 March 2021|
|Officers in Gr B (DR) – DEPR & Officers in Gr B (DR) – DSIM (Phase II – Paper – II & III Online/ Written Examination)||31 March 2021|
|Officers in Gr B (DR) – General (Phase II – Paper – II & III Online/ Written Examination)||01 April 2021|
Important Link Area for RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment :-
|Apply Online||Online application start from 28.01.2021|
|Recruitment Notification||Detailed Notification (Previous Year)|
Candidates can leave their respective comments in the comment box. Any Query & Question about RBI Grade – B Officer will be welcomed and our panel will solve your relative query.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
How can I Apply for RBI Officer Grade B Posts?
RBI website www.rbi.org.in and click on the option “Recruitment for the post of Grade B Officer” which will open a new screen.
Click on Online Application.
Click on New User & Register Yourself.
Fill All the Required Details.
Click on Final Submission.
Take a Print out of Application.
What is the Qualification for RBI Officer Grade B Posts?
Bachelor’s Degree & Master’s Degree (According to the Posts)
What is the Age Limit of RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment?
A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years
What is the Last Date of Apply Online for RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment?
Last Date To Filling & Submitting Online Application Will be 15.02.2021.
Is There Any Age Relaxation for RBI Officer Grade B Vacancy?
Yes, There will be a Age Relaxation of Reserved Category as per Government Rules.
Can I Apply Offline for RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment?
No, You Need to Apply Online for this Post.
When the Application Process Will be Started for RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment?
Online Application Process will be Started from 28.01.2021.
I don’t have my Community/EWS/PWD certificate. What can I do?
You Must have the Certificate to get the Benefit of Reservation. There is No Other Option for This.
What is the Fee Payable for RBI Officer Grade B?
SC/ST/PWD (Intimation Charges only) – Rs. 100/-
GEN/OBC (App. Fee including intimation charges) – Rs. 850/-
[email protected] – Nil
How can I make Fee Payment?
Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards.