Punjab NHM CHO Recruitment 2021 Punjab NHM Community Health Officer Vacancy 2021 Punjab NHM Notification 2021 For 320 Posts Of Community Health Officer NHM Punjab CHO Job Vacancy 2021 Punjab NHM Community Health Officer Apply Online Link 2021 Baba Farid University of Health Sciences Community Health Officer Course Admission
Punjab NHM Community Health Officer Recruitment 2021
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot invites online applications through University’s website www.bfuhs.ac.in from eligible candidates for admission to 6 months Bridge Programme for Certificate in Community Health for 320 seats under National Health Mission, Punjab for session June, 2021.
Note: Only those candidates who have passed Punjabi subject in matriculation standard are eligible to apply.
No. of Seats:
Community Health Officer – 320 Seats
|Backward Classes Punjab||19|
|Backward Classes Punjab (Female)||13|
|Backward Classes Punjab – ESM/LDESM||6|
|Freedom Fighters of Punjab||2|
|Freedom Fighters of Punjab(Female)||1|
|Economically Weaker Section, Punjab||22|
|Economically Weaker Section, Punjab ((Female)||10|
|Persons with Disability/Female by rotation||13|
|Balmiki/Mazbhi Sikhs, Punjab||20|
|Balmiki/Mazbhi Sikhs, Punjab (Female)||13|
|Scheduled Castes (Others), Punjab||19|
|Scheduled Castes (Others), Punjab (Female)||13|
|SC- Sports Persons, Punjab||3|
|Sports Persons, Punjab||3|
|Sports Persons, Punjab (Female)||3|
Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age as on 1st Jan 2021. (01.01.2021). Age relaxation as per the rules of Punjab Government.
- B.Sc Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing with integrated Bridge Programme of Certificate in Community Health course in curriculum from a recognized Institute/University. Registered with Punjab Nursing Registration Council.
- B.Sc in Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing from a recognized Institute/University with 6 months course of Certificate in Community Health from a recognized Institute/University. Registered with Punjab Nursing Registration Council.
- Ayurevedic Practitioner (BAMS) from recognized University or Statutory State Board and Enrolment on State Register or Central Register of Ayurveda with 6 months course of Certificate in Community Health from a recognized Institute/University.
- Candidates should have passed subject of Punjabi upto Matric standard.
Note:- B.Sc Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc Nursing candidates, who have passed out from Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot (batch 2019-20 onwards) are only eligible to apply.
Consolidated remuneration of Rs. 20000/- + up to RS. 15000/-(incentive based on performance) per month.
- General & others categories: – Rs. 1000+18% GST= Rs. 1180/-
- SC :- Rs. 500+18% GST = Rs. 590/-
How to Apply:
Candidates Should Apply Through the Online Process. No Other Mode Will be Applicable. Before Submitting a Online Application Form all the Candidates are advised to read all the instructions Carefully.
Steps to Apply Online For Punjab NHM CHO Recruitment:
- Visit the Official Website of NHM Punjab.
- Click on Career Option.
- Now Click on Online Application Link of Recruitment For The Post Of Community Health Officer- June 2021.
- Now Fill the Registration Form.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of Application.
Written test shall be conducted by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot and Merit List shall be prepared only on the basis of marks obtained in the written test.
Important Dates for Punjab NHM CHO Recruitment:
|Start of online application form on University’s||12.06.2021|
|Last Date of submission of online application form on University’s website||25.06.2021|