PSSSB Legal Clerk Recruitment 2021 Punjab SSSB Legal Clerk Vacancy 2021 How to Apply for Punjab Legal Clerk Job Vacancy 2021 for 160 Posts PSSSB Legal Clerk Apply Online Link 2021 Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board Advertisement no. 03/2021 Eligibility Criteria Age Limit Apply Online Last Date
PSSSB Legal Clerk Recruitment 2021
Advertisement No. 03/2021
Latest Updated On 11-April-2021: PSSSB has Provided a Detailed Notice Regarding the Vacancy of 120 Posts of Legal Clerk. Online Application Process Will be Started from Today (12.04.2021). Check More Details from Below………..
Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB) invites online application for recruitment to the 160 Posts of Legal Clerk. Candidates Can Check the Vacancy Details, Age Limit & Other Related Information From Below……
|Origination Name||Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB)|
|Name of Post||Legal Clerk|
|No. of Vacancy||120 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Exam
|Exam Date||Announce Later|
|Application Submission Start Date||12.04.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10.05.2021|
Details of Vacancy :
Legal Clerk – 120 Posts
Age Limit :
Age limit of the candidate for the above posts as directed by the Punjab GovernmentThe date on 01.01.2021 should be as under:-
- The General Category candidate should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 37 years of age.
- The maximum age limit for a candidate belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of the State of Punjab will be 42 years.
- The maximum age limit for state and central government employees will be 45 years with exemption from the upper age limit.
- Upper age limit in case of ex-servicemen residing in Punjab Recruitment of Ex-Servicemen Rules, 1982 will be subject to periodic amendments. This age limit will be deemed to have been met if the remaining age after service in the Army has been reduced to * 3 years * after the reduction in their age.
- The maximum age limit for Diwang candidates residing in Punjab will be 47 years with a waiver of 10 years from the upper age limit.
- The upper age limit for widows, divorcees and certain other categories of married women as per instructions issued by the Government of Punjab vide letter No. 1/50/83-5PP(1368)/3454 dated 23.04.1984 will be relaxed up to 40 years.
Pay Scale :
Rs. 19900 (Level 2)
Education Qualification :
As per Punjab Civil Secretariat (State Service Class III) First Amendment ) Rules, 2020 dated 27/11/2020:-
- Should be a Law Graduate from a recognized university or institution;
- Qualifies a competitive test to be held by the recruiting authority; and
- Qualifies a test in Punjabi and English typing to be held by the recruiting authority at the speed of thirty words per minute or at such speed as may be 4 specified by the Punjab Government from time to time and other conditions applicable as per the Punjab Civil Services (General and Common Conditions of Service) Rules, 1994, as amended from time to time.
- Possesses atleast one hundred and twenty hours couse with hands on experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology in Office Productivity applications or Desktop Publishing applications from a Government recognized institution or a reputed institution, which is ISO 9001, certified
Posses a Computer Information Technology Course equivalent to ‘O’ level certificate of Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Course (DOEACC) of Government of India.
Application Fee :
- General Category – Rs. 1000/-
- SC, BC & EWS – Rs. 250/-
- Ex-Servicemen & Dependent – Rs. 200/-
- Physical Handicapped – Rs. 500/-
Mode Of Payment :
Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, Rupay Card, PhonePay, Google Pay, Paytm or Bank Challan.
How to Apply :
Candidates are required to apply Online by logging on to the website. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website. The candidates must go through these instructions carefully and follow them.
Steps to Apply Online for PSSSB Legal Clerk Recruitment :
- Visit the Official Website of PSSSB.
- Under the Ongoing Recruitment the Link for Apply Online Will be Available.
- Now Click on Application form.
- Now Fill the Registration Form.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of Application.
Selection Process :
- Written Exam
- Typing Test
Important Dates for PSSSB Legal Clerk Recruitment :
|Notification Releasing Date||11/04/2021|
|Starting date for online application||12/04/2021|
|Last date to apply online||10/05/2021 (from 05-00 pm)|
|Last date to pay the fee||13/05/2021|
Important Link Area for PSSSB Legal Clerk Recruitment :
|Download Advertisement||Detailed Notification pdf|
|Apply Online||Available from Today (12.04.2021)|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||—|
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website (https://sarkariaresul.com).
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
How can I Apply for PSSSB Legal Clerk Posts?
Visit the Official Website of PSSSB.
Under the Ongoing Recruitment the Link for Apply Online Will be Available.
Now Click on Application form.
Now Fill the Registration Form.
Fill All the Required Details.
Click on Final Submission.
Take a Print out of Application.
What is the Qualification for PSSSB Legal Clerk Posts?
What is the Age Limit of PSSSB Legal Clerk Recruitment?
Can Other State Candidates Apply for PSSSB Legal Clerk Posts?
Yes, But Candidates Must have passed Punjabi or equivalent qualification.
What is the Last Date of Apply Online for PSSSB Legal Clerk Recruitment?
Last Date To Filling & Submitting Online Application Will be 10.05.2021.
Is There Any Age Relaxation for PSSSB Legal Clerk Vacancy?
Yes, There will be a Age Relaxation of Reserved Category as per Government Rules.
Can I Apply Offline for PSSSB Legal Clerk Recruitment?
No, You Need to Apply Online for this Post.
When the Application Process Will be Started for PSSSB Legal Clerk Recruitment?
Online Application Process will be Started from 12.04.2021.
I don’t have my Community/EWS/PWD certificate. What can I do?
You Must have the Certificate to get the Benefit of Reservation. There is No Other Option for This.
What is the Fee Payable for PSSSB Legal Clerk?
Details Will be Provided With the Upcoming Detailed Advertisement.
How can I make Fee Payment?
Details Will be Provided With the Upcoming Detailed Advertisement.
Can I Edit my Application Form After Submission of Online Application Form?
No, You Can Not Edit Application Form After Submission of Online Application Form.