PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2021 Clerk Vacancy Apply Online Form at pspcl.in. Now Check PSPCL ALM Bharti Eligibility Criteria, Selection process here. The Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) has announced recently recruitment for Clerk and Asst Lineman posts. Almost 2632 Vacancies have been reported. PSPCL Clerk and Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2021 details can be checked from the official web portal. Candidates who want to apply for Punjab State PCL Clerk, ANM, Lineman Recruitment 2021 Process need to first apply for it.
PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2021
As you all know that 2632 total vacancies have been released by Punjab State Power Corporation Limited. This vacancy has been categorizing as 549 posts for clerk, 1700 posts for Assistant Lineman, 18 posts for Revenue Accountant, 290 posts for Sub Station Attendant, and 549 posts for Junior Engineer (Electrical). Now PSPCL Clerk, Lineman Online Application 2021 will going to be live from May 31, 2021. The last date to apply online for Lineman and Clerk will be June 20, 2021.
PSPCL Clerk Vacancy 2021 ALM Eligibility Criteria
It is really important to read thoroughly about PSPCL Eligibility Criteria 2021 for ALM, Clerk, Accountant, JE, ASSA as only after meeting all the points you will be able to apply for it. If in any of the criteria you don’t fit in then it is advisable that do not apply!
- Candidate must be of age 18 years (minimum) to 37 years (maximum).
- For Assistant Sub Station Attendant you need to have education qualification: ITI/Electrical/Wireman/ Electrician with minimum 60% marks and 2 years apprenticeship experience in PSEB. You can also have full time regular diploma in Electrical Engineering or in Electronics & communication/ Instrumentation & Process Control. In these courses you need to score 60 percent marks.
- For Junior Electrical post you need to have education qualification: Candidate must have regular 3 or 4 years of diploma degree in electrical/ electronics/ Computer science or IT Engineering. In this course you need to score with 60 percent marks.
- For Clerk Post you need education qualification: Candidate must have a graduation degree in any stream with computer knowledge course for 120 Hours.
- For the post of Revenue Accountant you need to have education qualification: Candidate must have a regular degree in B.Com course with 60% aggregate marks or they can also have a regular degree in M.Com with 50% aggregate marks. Candidate who have CA Inter/ ICWAI Inter will also be recommended.
- For the post of Assistant Lineman candidate must pursue qualification of 10th Class pass. That should be with NAC lineman.
Punjab Lineman Clerk Vacancy details
Here you will get PSPCL Lineman/ Clerk Vacancy details. The vacancy is categorized as technical Post and Non-Technical Post. The total number of posts is 2632 and out of that 549 are for clerk posts, 18 posts for Revenue Accountant, 1700 vacancies for Assistant Lineman, 290 posts for Sub Station Attendant, and 549 vacancies for Junior Engineer (Electrical).
Age Limit: 18 Years to 37 Years
|Revenue Accountant (RA)||18||BCom/ MCom or CA Inter/ ICWAI Inter|
|Clerk (CLK)||549||Bachelor Degree & Computer Knowledge|
|Junior Engineer/ Electrical (JE)||75||Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ AMIE (Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering)|
|Assistant Lineman (ALM)||1700||10th Class & NAC (Lineman Trade), Degree/ Diploma (Electrical Engg)|
|Asst Sub Station Attendant (ASSA)||290||ITI/ Electrical/ Electrician/ Wireman/ Diploma (Electrical Engg/ Electronics & Communication/ Instrumentation)|
How to apply for PSPCL Recruitment 2021 Online Form pspcl.in?
The candidates who have the prescribed educational qualification, Age limit, and other eligibility criteria passes can apply online for the online Application Form at pspcl.in. You need to follow the below steps in order to apply for PSPCL Recruitment 2021.
- Go to the official web portal pspcl.in.
- As recruitment and application process will be online you need to go to the tab recruitment.
- There you will find a single online form for the post.
- Click it and download it.
- Start filling it by adding up personal details, education qualification, age and much more.
- After that upload documents and submit fees.
- Submit the form.
PSPCL ALM Clerk Recruitment 2021 Notifications>>> Check Here
PSPCL Vacancy Online Form 2021 >>> Check Here
FAQ’s regarding PSPCL Recruitment 2021 ALM, Clerk, JE 2632 Vacancy
All categories except PwD and ST will be 944 Rupees. PwD and ST categories will have to pay 590 Rupees.
It is 20 July 2021. After that late fee fine will be imposed.
It will be 100 marks and you need to score according to your cut off.