NAPS releases PSPCL Recruitment 2021, Opportunity for 8th Pass candidates!!!. National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) has announced new lineman vacancies in Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) Sunder Nagar Division Ludhiana. If you are looking forward to PSPCL Recruitment 2021 then read the eligibility criteria and proceed to apply for this NAPS announced PSPCL Recruitment 2021.
PSPCL Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme|
|Organization Name||Punjab State Power Corporation Limited|
PSPCL Jobs 2021 Eligibility:
Candidates interested in applying for the Lineman position should review the educational requirements mentioned in the Notification. Interested candidates should apply according to the official notice. The age restriction is not defined. However, the candidate’s required education is listed on the NAPS website mentioned below.
Aspirants are advised to check the needed educational qualification before proceed to the application process:
Applicants must have completed Class 8 to apply for this PSPCL Recruitment. Candidates who have passed eighth grade from a recognized board are eligible to apply for this position. The applicants’ applications will be referred to the authorities, and they will be called for the next stage of the PSPCL recruiting process in 2021.
PSPCL Recruitment 2021 Course Details:
- Course Name: Lineman
- Sector: Electrical (Including New and Renewable Energy)
- Duration: 25 Months
- Basic Training Duration: 6 Months
- On the Job Training Duration: 19 Months
PSPCL Lineman Stipend Details:
- While in the training, the chosen applicants will be paid a stipend of the following amount:
- While in the apprenticeship the selected candidates will receive stipend of Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 7,700 per month. This stipend will be given to the chosen candidates as a fixed monthly amount paid as a wage or as expenses by the commission. Other details about the PSPCL Lineman Stipend will be informed to the candidates at the time of appointment
NAPS PSPCL Vacancy 2021 Selection Process:
PSPCL usually hires people based on a written exam and/or an interview/skill test. The board will announce the list of chosen applicants for the post lineman after the selection process is completed. If the recruiting board releases the PSPCL Lineman Selection Process in future we will inform you through our blog.
How to Apply for PSPCL Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official site of NAPS i.e apprenticeshipindia.org
- Click the Apprenticeship opportunities tab in Home Page
- Now read all details in PSPCL Recruitment 2021 notification
- If you have completed the above said qualification
- Then click apply for this opportunity link
- Register yourself on the NAPS site, then using your login credential signin to the NAPS Site
- Fill the application form of this recruitment and submit it
There are totally 6 vacancies are allotted for PSPCL Recruitment 2021
How can I apply for PSPCL Recruitment 2021?
You can apply for PSPCL Recruitment 2021 through the above link
What is the stipend of PSPCL Recruitment 2021?
PSPCL Recruitment 2021 stipend will be ranged from Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 7,700 per month