PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana Online Registration 2021 Apply maandhan.in, PMSYM Mandhan Scheme Labour Pension Yojana Account Number Status Check Eligibility, Benefits here. PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana Registration Date is again a successful Scheme of Government for helping all the unorganized sectors of labor. PMSYM Pension Account Status to check and it was launched by the Government of India in the year 2019. It was functional from 15 February 2019. This प्रधानमंत्री श्रम योगी मानधन योजना PM-SYM Pension Scheme was set up by the Government to help all the laborers who belong from unorganized sector. You must be knowing about the unorganized sector. If not we will brief it out below. Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandahn Yojana Online form apply registration link will be updated here. Individuals who want to register for this Scheme need to know first about Eligibility Criteria. This Yojana is much similar to the Kisan Maandhan pension Scheme as in which also individuals will get a pension of Rupees 3000 against of premium. Let’s check out for more details of Registration Date, Pension Status, Eligibility, Monthly/Yearly Premium, Benefits, and PMSYM Card download PDF process here below.
PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana Online Registration
Individuals Labour, Majdur, Workers who belong from unorganized sectors can belong for प्रधान मंत्री श्रम योगी मान-धन योजना. Also that he/ she must be eligible for this PM Shram Yogi Yojana Registration online status too. The eligibility criteria of PMSYM 2021 will be elaborated on below. Now how to apply online for PMSYM online. The application form is available offline too. You can visit the nearest LIC office and can get all the information regarding this Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi yojana Status. Also, you can get the application form too. PM-SYM Online Form application is possible via two modes. The very first is to visit the nearest CSC and the second one self-registration. In the first mode, VLE will do all the formalities for you and brief you about the premium as well. In the second mode, पीएम श्रम योगी मानधन योजना registration will be done by you only. How you will go to register online is given below.
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Pension Scheme Eligibility Criteria
As we have told you about PM Shram Yogi Yojana 2021 in brief let us tell you about its PMSYM eligibility criteria too. Till now there are around 45 Lakhs + beneficiaries under this Scheme. The Old Age candidates get assured pensions of 3000 every month who falls under this scheme. It is fully government scheme. This Yojana will help all the individuals who fall under this eligibility criteria which is here as follows:
- Your income must not be more than 15000 per month.
- You need to be a citizen of India.
- You should not be a tax payer.
- Also belongs from unorganized sector. Now who belongs from this sector? Any individual who does not have fixed income and only rely on daily wages is from unorganized sector. Ranging from , vegetable vendor, cobbler, bidi maker, handloom worker, construction workers, landless workers etc.
- Must have functional mobile number, adhaar card and a Savings account.
If you fall under all the points above mentioned then you can visit the nearest CSC and apply for Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana Online Registration 2021 now!. Moreover, the online registration facility is availed at maandhan.in website portal.
प्रधान मंत्री श्रम योगी मानधन योजना PMSYM Benefits
The main benefit of PMSYM 2021 is that it works as old age protection. This means that a little contribution today will get you a regular pension of Rupees 3000 tomorrow. Unorganized workers will be benefited from 36000 Rupees in a year by the Government of India. Check out a table that will tell you about PM Shram Yogi Pension Scheme Contribution/ Premium.
|Entry Age||Super annuation Age||Members monthly contribution (Rupees)||Central Government monthly contribution (Rupees)||Total monthly contribution (Rupees)|
PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana Registration Form Apply Online maandhan.in
प्रधानमंत्री श्रमयोगी मानधन पेंशन योजना registration is going to apply at online mode through maandhan.in website. There is a two-way option for the eligible person to register from PMSYM Scheme. Check out the here steps which are as follows. These steps are according to the fact if you visit CSC VLE or Self Enrollment for applying online.
Using CSC to apply online.
- Now VLE over there, will start processing your details. Carry your Bank details with you along with passbook for the evidence.
- VLE will fill all the details in the form and will make you check too.
- The age will be calculated from there and you have to give premium according to that. But the premium will be deducted from VLE wallet which later on you have to give it in cash to VLE.
- After submission of the form, you will receive the message regarding that.
- Your unique pension number will be given to you after wards.
If you are registering by your own Mobile number:
- Visit the official web portal maadhan.in
- Go to the respective Scheme PMSYM 2021.
- Click on apply here.
- Add your mobile number.
- Submit more details like applicant name, e mail address, captcha code and tap on OTP number.
- The OTP will be generated.
- Add the OTP afterwards.
- Start filling the form as details are asked.
- Submit it once you review it.
PM Shram Yogi Maan Dhan Pension Account Number Status Check
Now that once you submitted the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan Dhan Yojana Registration form online, how you will keep a check that whether it is been approved or not? Once you submitted PMSYM Registration Form 2021 you will get the notification of approval on your mobile number. But remember that your mobile number should be the same one you have added in the form. PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Pension Account Status Check will be done easily if you log in to the website by User ID.
PM Shram Yogi Maan Dhan Yojana Registration>>> Apply Online Here
FAQ’s Pradhanmantri SYM Maandhan Yojana Registration, Pension Status
To the beneficiary or the spouse. The pension will not be handed over to children of the applicant.
Yes, but they have to contribute separately, as their pension amount will also be separate.
You have to pay Rupees 100.