PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana 2021 PMKMY Registration Online Apply at maandhan.in and Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maan Dhan Scheme Eligibility, Check Pradhanmantri Kisan Pension Yojana Status here. The PMKMY is also known as Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana. This is again one of the most famous schemes from the Government of Prime Minister Narendra Modi of the country. This PMKisan Maandhan Scheme Registration is introduced by the government in order to help poor and marginal farmers of the country.
Under this प्रधानमंत्री किसान मानधन योजना benefits any farmer who will apply for it online will get pension after they turn 60. if they die due to any reason, then the half amount will be given to the beneficiary. For these farmers who are interested in this PM, the Kisan Pension scheme needs to fill eligibility first. We will elaborate here about PMKMY 2021 Eligibility Criteria below in this article. Also that how you can apply online for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana Registration, Check Beneficiary Status for Pension.
- 1 PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana 2021
- 2 Pradhanmantri Kisan Pension Yojana Registration
- 3 PMKisan Mandhan Premium As per Applicant age
- 4 प्रधानमंत्री किसान मानधन योजना Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Documents needed for PMKMY Online Registration 2021
- 6 How to Apply Online For Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana Registration?
- 7 Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana Status Check
- 8 FAQ’s about PMKMY PM Kisan Pension Yojana 2021 Registration, Status
- 9 Share this:
- 10 Related
PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana 2021
To Apply online or enroll for PM Kisan Maan Dhan Yojana 2021 Online Form you need to visit the official web portal first www.pmkmy.gov.in. After that, you will find all the information regarding Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Pension Yojana. Also, you can visit the nearest CSC to enroll in PMKMY 3000 Pension Scheme Application Form. The maandhan.in application form is available on the official web portal you just need to fill it with the valid documents. Note that this scheme is only for marginal farmers. Interested Farmers need to check प्रधानमंत्री किसान मनधन योजना eligibility criteria before they fill PMKMY Registration Form Online 2021.
Latest Update>>> The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maan Dhan Yojana Status 2021 is now released for all beneficiary accounts. The candidates who are eligible and still not apply online, have a chance to register for PM Pension yojana. Follow the below-provided information for online registration under this scheme.
While you apply for the Scheme, whatever your age will be you need to pay the premium according to that. As according to this Scheme, the Government is providing 3000 Rupees to all the farmers who will get enroll under this scheme. While the applicant will turn 60, he/ she can easily get the pension for their livelihood. PMKMY Online Form 2021 applies online only from the official web portal or CSC. If any mistake has been done in the form then it can be revised also.
Pradhanmantri Kisan Pension Yojana Registration
To give Financial protection and social security for Small and Marginal Farmers the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Man Dhan Yojana is started. This is a fully central government scheme. Other then it is also popularly known an प्रधान मंत्री किसान पेंशन योजना. First of all look at the premium which the government has set for all the applicants under PMKMY. Following that, we will elaborate you with PM Kisan Pension Nidhi Scheme Registration 2021 procedure. All the candidates need to understand every point of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maan Dhan Yojana Application Form Date 2021.
PMKisan Mandhan Premium As per Applicant age
For registration of PMKMY 2021, you need to belong to small and marginal farmers first. Through the help of CSC, you can easily fill the registration form and submit it with documents. We suggest that you apply through CSC only. The chances of making mistakes will be less in the online form of PMKisan Mandhan Yojana Registration 2021 if you fill it in from CSC. The Kisan who are eligible and still have not applied for PM-KMY have to apply online at maandhan.in to get all benefits of this scheme.
प्रधानमंत्री किसान मानधन योजना Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for Maan Dhan Scheme, the Farmers have to check Here is Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana Eligibility Criteria which is here as follows. Each and every eligibility must be compliant by the person who is going to apply.
- The eligible farmer who wants to apply online need to be between 18 to 40 years.
- He or she should belong from small and marginal farmers.
- In the family different members can also apply for it separately. But they need to hand over premium amount according to that.
- Also, farmers should have 2 hectares of cultivated land.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana के तहत 60 वर्ष की आयु के बाद हर महीने ३००० रुपये यानि सालाना 36000 हजार रुपये मिलते तक का लाभ उठा सकते है। इसलिए सभी किसान भाईयो से अनुरोध है की वो इस योजना में रजिस्ट्रेशन करवाके इससे अभी से जुड़ सकते है। This scheme is beneficial for you old age financial support for small farmers.
Documents needed for PMKMY Online Registration 2021
The PMKMY is for old age Pension Yojana for Farmers. Small and Marginal Farmers are eligible for this Scheme. However, before applying for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Pension Yojana, the Following are the documents needed for PMKMY 2021 Registration –
- Aadhaar card
- Mobile number
- Age certificate
- Income certificate
- Khashra Khatauni of Land Area
- Identity card
- Farmyard measles
- 2 Passport size photo
- Savings Bank Account / PM KISAN Account (any one will be required)
So before applying for PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana all the aforesaid documents must be kept ready in the original. Once the verification is done you will get the benefits of this scheme.
How to Apply Online For Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana Registration?
There is a two-way facility to apply online for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana Registration i.e Using Mobile Number & OPT and Second Using CSC Connect Here are the following steps to apply online for PMKMY Registration 2021 which is here as follows. We are specifying steps to register through CSC:
Small and Marginal Farmers can visit the nearest CSC of your town.
- Follow the enrollment process. Submit your adhaar card and bank details with IFSC code. Also, give your passbook or cheque for evidence.
- Village Level Entrepreneur will start filling all the procedures of registration. Start filling the form and then through auto calculator your age will be calculated. Further that your premium as well.
- Handover the premium to the VLE in cash initially. After that auto-debit will be activated.
- Auto debit Mandate Form will be given to the Subscriber/ applicant. You need to sign it and read the terms carefully.
- VLE will upload the same form online.
- After this KPAN (Kisan pension account number) will be generated. Also, the Kisan card will also be printed.
- Keep your Subscriber Id carefully as well.
Register Steps for Self registration using Mobile No:
- Visit the website first Maandhan Yojana.
- Tap on the link register online which is on the landing page.
- The moment you will tap there, they will ask about your mobile number.
- Add the details also like the name of the applicant, email id, and then captcha code.
- Then application form will be in front of you. Start filling it by giving your all details.
- In the end, it will calculate your age, which will be automated.
- You need to transfer the premium amount and submit the form.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana Status Check
Candidates who have already applied for the PM Kisna Mandhan Pension Yojana 2021 need to keep on checking their status on the online form. Every time you check Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Status and account balance check you need to have your Subscriber Id. Without certain details, you will not be able to check the status. Once your form is approved you will be allotted with KPAN. So time to time you can check your pension status by using the Kisan PAN numbers.
FAQ’s about PMKMY PM Kisan Pension Yojana 2021 Registration, Status
Approximately 30 days at least, authorities take to approve it.
From the age of 18 to 40 you have to give the premium accordingly.
No there will be no administrative cost.
Yes, till the time you turn out by the age 40, you have to give a monthly premium.