PM Kisan FPO Yojana 2021 Online Apply Registration Form www.enam.gov.in details here. Now know Pradhan Mantri Kisan FPO Scheme Features, Benefits for Farmers, Eligibility Criteria, and Online Form Date right below. PM Kisan FPO Yojana was introduced by Central Government led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. It was Back then in 2019 when the Farmer Producer Organisation Scheme was launched. PM Kisan FPO Yojana Registration was established to back support all the small and marginal farmers. Under this FPC scheme, the central government will promote and form 10,000 FPO’s till 2023-24. Government and its autonomous bodies SFAC India will work closely to form and promote the Farmer Producer Organization. In this PM Kisan FPO Yojana Form, every formed FPO will get 15 Lakh amount to start their agricultural business. Let’s know more about these Yojana Benefits and exclusive Features, and FPC online registration.
PM Kisan FPO Yojana 2021
The PM Kisan FPO Yojana came into existence back in 2019. PM Modi inaugurated this yojana in Uttar Pradesh, Chitrakoot. Now Central Government will complete this Scheme in the time span of five years. Under Scheme, FPO will get 15 Lakh rupees to start their own business. This was implemented so that marginal farmers and small farmers directly get help from Central Government rather than from any moneylender. If farmers meet the eligibility criteria then they have to form a group of interested 11 farmers. So that they can bring all the utilities for their agriculture business fast. This group of 11 farmers will work as FPO/FPC for other small and marginal farmers and apparently provide them with all essentials.
पीएम-किसान योजना के तहत अगली किस्त 9 अगस्त से जारी की जा रही है। केंद्र PM Kisan FPO Yojana के तहत किसानों को 15 लाख रुपये की वित्तीय सहायता कर रहा है| इस योजना का लक्ष्य साल 2024 तक किसानों को 6,885 करोड़ रुपये की वित्तीय सहायता प्रदान करना है| एफपीओ के तहत प्लेन क्षेत्र में 300 और पहाड़ी क्षेत्र में सिर्फ 100 किसान होने चाहिए| किसान को स्वयं की कृषि योग्य भूमि के साथ एफपीओ समूह में शामिल होना भी जरूरी है|
|Name of the Scheme||PM Kisan FPO/FPC yojana|
|Launched by||Central Government of India|
|FPO/FPC Means||Farmer Producer Organization/Committee|
|Financial assistance of||INR 15 Lakh|
|official Website link||enam.gov.in
PM Kisan FPO Yojana Features
The Pradhan Mantri promises the upliftment of Farmers in the country. So they have launched various Farmers Empowerment schemes, the FPO Scheme is one of them. Alas, PM Kisan FPO Yojana has many features or we can say that this eNAM Mandi scheme is fully equipped with features but here we are mentioning some of the PM Kisan FPO Yojana Features:
- As soon as an FPO will be formed by 11 farmers it will come under the Companies Act. Any FPO which will be formed under this Scheme will act as a company and will get all the benefits that a company gets.
- The formed Farmer Producer Organization will get 15 lakh rupees to start their business. Apart from this, FPO will be separated from Cooperative Politics. This clearly means FPO will not be a part of the Cooperative Act.
- Hence those farmers who will form an FPO in mountain regions to start the business, first of all, need around 100 small and marginal farmers. Moreover, NABARD which is a government autonomous body will help you to evaluate your Organization in this sector.
- Central Government will form 10000 new FPOs in the time span of five years so that these FPO’s will act as Companies only and avail all the benefits along with 15 Lakh rupees once the government approves their formation.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan FPO Benefits
You all must be thinking that why Central Government has announced FPO’s/FPC’s and leading it as well as promoting it? While the formation of FPO’s will help those farmers who are in the category of small and marginal. In most cases, they lend money from banks and moneylenders at a heavy rate of interest for working on their land and earn a living. Here central Government along with Prime Minister is proposing to form an FPO that will help them to start their business. Check out the Benefits:
- Formed FPO will get 15 Lakh rupees for their business. It will boost business dimensional for marginal farmers as well as bring awareness in the field of FPO and other schemes of the government like this.
- There will be no hefty interest charges on the 15 Lakh loan amount given to farmers to start their business.
- Now, these farmers don’t have to seek help from other money lenders or banks to get financial assistance.
Eligibility Criteria of PM Kisan Farmer Producer Organization Scheme
The Pradhan Mantri Farmer Producer Committee Scheme is now a good initiative for Small and Marginal Farmers. So to be part of FPO/FPC you must acquire the below eligibility.
- Individual should be a farmer by profession.
- Must be an Indian citizen.
- It is important to have 300 farmers under FPO in ground.
- Only 100 farmers under FPO in hilly region.
- Mandatory to be a part of FPO group.
- Must have a cultivable land of its own.
How to Apply online for PM Kisan FPO Yojana Form Registration
There are online and offline processes is made for registration for this scheme. The PM Kisan FPO registration can be done through the ENAM portal online www.enam.gov.in. Check out steps:
- Go to the official site of PM Kisan.
- There you will find this link of registration.
- Start filling the form and attach all the documents.
- Varify all details and Submit it later on.
- Detailed form of registration process will be stated once it will be official.
Apart from this you can FPOs/FPCs can register through on e-NAM mobile app or at the nearest eNAM mandi office. If still having any issues then share them in the comment box.
FAQ regarding PM Kisan FPO Registration, Features, Benefits
Will 15 Lakh rupees be given to FPO in installments?
No, it will be given to you one and all processes.
By how much time we can repay the loan amount under FPO Scheme?
Check the official notification.
What documents do I need for PM Kisan FPO Scheme?
Adhaar card, residential proof, income proof, land details, bank account details like Name of Bank, Branch, Account no. IFSC Code etc.
What PFO stands for in PM Kisan PFO Scheme?
PFO stands for Farmer Producer Organization
एफपीओ किसान क्या है?
यह किसान-उत्पादकों का एक संगठन है जो लगभग सभी पहलुओं को कवर करने वाली शुरू से अंत तक सभी सेवाओं द्वरा छोटे किसानों को समर्थन प्रदान करता है।