www.mygov.in Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022 Registration, Log In, Certificate Download Link Here: Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022 Event has started by the Government of India. Under this Event Honorable Prime Minister – Narendra Modi will meet with Students, Parents and Teachers before the examination and talk about Study, exams and Innovation. Pariksha Pe Charcha Registration 2022 Link is activated now. Candidates can register for Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022 through the official website at innovateindia.mygov.in/ppc-2022. Applied candidates can log in with Email / Mobile Number to Download Pariksha Pe Charcha Certificate 2022 Online.
Pariksha Pe Charcha Registration 2022 Link
The Education Department of the Indian Government has started the online registration process for Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022. Teachers, Parents & Students (who are studying in Class IX, Class X, Class XI & Class XII) are eligible to register for Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022. Pariksha Pe Charcha Online Registration has started on 28 December 2021. The last date for Pariksha Pe Charcha Online Registration is 20 January 2022. Parents & Teachers and Students can check the guidelines from the below section before starting registration. Department will be announcing the date of the Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022 Event very soon. Candidates who participate in the Pariksha Pe Charcha Event can download the Certificate after completing the event. Candidates should follow our website regularly to get the latest updates about PM Modi Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022.
MyGov.in Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022 Details
|Name of Event||Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022|
|Eligible Candidates||Teachers, Parents & Students (who are studying in Class IX, Class X, Class XI & Class XII)|
|Pariksha Pe Charcha Registration Start Date||28 December 2021|
|Pariksha Pe Charcha Registration Last Date||20 January 2022|
|Pariksha Pe Charcha Event Date||Announce Soon|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Article Category||Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022|
innovateindia.mygov.in 2022 Registration
In the Event of Pariksha Pe Charcha, PM Modi, Students, Teachers and Parents are discussed for exams. The last date to apply for the Pariksha pe Charcha event is January 20, 2022. Candidates can participate in the Mygov Pariksha pe Charcha 2022 Competition as per the date scheduled. Students of Class 9th, Class 10th, Class 11th, Class 12th can apply for the Pariksha Pe Charcha Registration 2022 through the official portal. Candidates should submit registration forms before the last date. After completion of the event, participants can download Pariksha pe Charcha Certificate in Online mode. Candidates should take a hard copy of the Pariksha pe Charcha Certificate Download 2022 for future use.
About PPC 2022
- Candidates who want to participate in the Pariksha pe Charcha event needs to click on the ‘Participate Now’ button above.
- Remember, the competition is open for school students of classes 9 to 12.
- Students can submit their responses to any one of the themes provided to them.
- Students may also submit their questions to the Hon’ble Prime Minister in a maximum of 500 characters.
- Parents and teachers can also participate and submit their entries in the online activities designed exclusively for them.
About 2050 students, teachers and parents selected through competitions on MyGov will be gifted with PPC Kits by the Ministry of Education.
Pariksha Pe Charcha Event Theme
- Exam stress management strategies during COVID-19 – Creative strategies adopted by you as a student to manage pandemic stress and forthcoming exam stress.
- Azadi Ka Amrit Mahostav – Do you know about the history of the village/town/city where you live? Write about your village, town, or city, and share about an unknown facet of the freedom struggle there.
- Self-reliant School for Self-reliant India – What does self-reliance mean to you? Share your ideas on making you and your teachers “Aatmanirbhar” in-terms of teaching and learning when the schools are not fully functional due to COVID-19.
- Clean India, Green India – Your ideas on how to strengthen India’s fight against climate change.
- Digital Collaboration in Classrooms – How your teacher made your online class joyful, interesting and effective during the pandemic. Your views on how quality of online classes can be improved.
- Environmental conservation and climate change resilience – Activities undertaken by you as a student during pandemic period for Environmental conservation and climate change.
- National Education Policy (NEP) for Naya Bharat – How provisions of National Education Policy will empower student’s lives in particular and society in general, and pave way for “Naya Bharat”.
- The COVID-19 Pandemic – opportunities & challenges – The improvisations/strategies adopted in teaching-learning during the pandemic and creative solutions adopted by teachers during the pandemic.
- Beti Padhao, Desh Badhao – As the country is celebrating seven years of successful implementation of Honorable Prime Minister’s call of “Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao” write a creative note on how it has helped in National development.
- Local to Global – Vocal for Local – What would you do to make India to go ‘local to global’ while ensuring you are ‘vocal for local’.
- Lifelong Students’ Yearning for Learning – Write about any new technology that you learnt from your children during COVID-19 pandemic.
Guidelines for Parents & Teachers
- Participation is open for all Parents and Teachers.
- Parents and Teachers may participate in the contest by registering on MyGov platform. For those participating from outside India, registration can be done using OTP sent on email id.
- Parents and Teachers may participate in only one theme specified for them.
- Parents and Teachers should not exceed the word limit mentioned for each activity.
- Responses submitted must be original, creative and simple.
- Upon successful submission of entries, all Parents and Teachers shall receive a digital certificate of participation that they may download and share on social media with #PPC2022.
- Participants must submit only original answers in their own words.
- The entry must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
- Responsibility for corrupt or late entry and liability for the publication of unlawfully reproduced contents shall lie solely on the participant.
- All the entries submitted by the contestants can be used by MoE and MyGov on social media or website or in any other form that may be needed.
How to Download Pariksha pe Charcha 2022 Certificate Download
- Log in to the official website of Pariksha Pe Charcha @innovateindia.mygov.in/ppc-2022/
- Enter Your Email ID / Mobile Number and Password.
- Click on Login Button.
- Check the Pariksha pe Charcha Certificate 2022 Download Link and open it.
- Take a printout of Pariksha pe Charcha Certificate 2022 for future references.
How to Register for Pariksha pe Charcha 2022
Step 1: First of all, visit the official website of Innovate India My Gov @innovateindia.mygov.in
Step 2: Check the Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022 Portal from the home page and open it.
Step 3: Click on Participate Now Link and open it.
Step 4: Fill up Required Details and Complete the Registration process.
Step 5: Log in with Mobile Number and OTP.
Step 6: Fill up Name, Email ID, DOB, Gender and other required details.
Step 7: Tap on the submit option.
Step 8: Take a printout of the Pariksha Pe Charcha Registration 2022 Form.
✍Imp. UPDATE – If students have any queries regarding Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022, Enter your question in the below comment box. ( You need to keep visiting this page for the latest updates.⟳ Update By sarkariaresult.com Team 👨🏻🏫
|Pariksha Pe Charcha Registration 2022 Link||Link 1|
When will the Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022 Registration Link be released?
Pariksha Pe Charcha Registration Form is available from 28 December 2021.
How to Check the Mygov Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022 Certificate Download ?
Pariksha pe Charcha certificate download 2022 Link is available on the website mygov.in