OPSC AEE Admit Card 2021 Download Odisha PSC AEE Hall Ticket 2021 OPSC Engineer Call Letter Releasing Date 2021 Odisha Public Service Commission Asst. Engineer Exam Date 2021 Check OPSC AEE Admit Card Status 2021
OPSC AEE Admit Card 2021
Advertisement No. 04 of 2020-21
Latest Updated on 22.07.2021 : OPSC AEE Mains Exam Will Be Conducted On 22 August 2021….Download Official Notice Given Below….
About OPSC AEE Recruitment :
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Invites Jobs application in prescribed application format from the eligible candidates for fill up the following vacancies of AEE(Civil) in Panchayati Raj Dept. The Prescribed Details of Post, Qualification, Experience, Roster In Indicted Below.
|Origination Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Name of Post||Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)|
|No. of Vacancy||210|
|Selection Process||Written Test (Pre & Main Exam)
|Exam Date||Pre Exam – 29.11.2020
Mains Exam – 24.08.2021
|Application Submission Date||26.08.2020 to 05.10.2020|
Selection Process :
The Selection Of The Candidates For Final Selection Will Be Based On Following Criteria :-
- Preliminary Exam (Objective Type)
- Main Written Exam (Objective Type)
Exam Date :
Candidates who applied for the Posts of Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) in Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) gave their Preliminary Exam successfully and now are waiting for the Exam Dates. There are many candidates who are Searching and Enquiring about the Exam Dates from the Various Sources. OPSC will soon releases the Exam Dates and we will update the same information here.
Mains Exam Date : 24.08.2021
OPSC AEE Exam Date – 29 November 2020
OPSC AEE Admit Card
The candidates who applied Online for the posts of Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) in Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) are waiting for the Exam Dates and Admit Cards. Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization (OPSC in this case) who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website of OPSC. The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website of OPSC or they can download the same from the link given below.
OPSC AEE Admit Card 2021 – Available Soon
|Department Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE)|
|Mains Admit Card Releasing Date||Announce Later|
|Mains Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
How To Download OPSC AEE Mains Admit Card :
Candidates Can Follow The Given Tips To Download OPSC AEE Hall Ticket :-
- Open The Official Portal – https://www.opsc.gov.in/
- Check “Whats New” On The Homepage.
- Check Link “Download Admission Certificate & Instructions to Candidates for the Written Examination to be held on Given Dates in connection with recruitment to the Posts of Asst. Executive Engineer (Advt. No. 04 of 2020-21)”
- Click On The Given link.
- Mention Your “Registration Number” And “Date Of Birth”.
- Click On “Submit” Link.
- Download Your Admit Card.
- Don’t Forget To Take A Print Out Of Your Admit Card.
Exam Pattern :
The OPSC AEE Pre & Main Competitive Examination Pattern Will Be As Following:-
For Preliminary Exam :
- The Pre Exam Will Be Objective Type.
- The Pre Exam Will Consist of 100 Questions.
- Each Question Will Carry 01 Mark.
- The Pre Exam Will Be Of 100 Marks In Total.
- The Time Duration Will Be One And Half Hrs (90 Minutes).
- There Will Be Negative Marking Of 0.25 For Every Wrong Answer.
- The Pre Exam Will Have Question Over Following Topics:-
|Subjects||Number Of Question / Marks|
|Strength Of Materials||10|
For Mains Exam :
- The Main Exam Will Be Objective Type.
- There Will Be 02 Papers In Main Exam.
- Each Paper Will Consist of 150 Questions.
- Each Paper Will Carry 300 Marks.
- Each Paper Will Have Time Duration Of Two And Half Hrs (150 Minutes).
- There Will Be Negative Marking Of 0.5 For Each Wrong Answer in Main Exam.
- The Distribution of Marks Will Be As Following ;-
|General Studies Including Basic Sciences And General Knowledge / Awareness||300 Marks|
|Specialized Paper Relating To the Stream Of Civil Engineering||300 Marks|
The OPSC AEE Interview Will Be Of 75 Marks.
OPSC AEE Examination Center
The Written Exam Will be Held At Cuttack. It May Also Be Held At Following Cities Depending On Numbers Of Candidates Applied For From The Respective Zones As Decided By The Commission :-
Important Link Area for OPSC AEE Admit Card :
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Details Syllabus PDF||Details Syllabus PDF|
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
How to Download Exam OPSC AEE Admit Card?
1. Candidates visit the official website of OPSC.
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
3. Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on download admit card option submit.
7. Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Where I Will get the OPSC AEE Admit Card?
Admit Card Will be Available online on the Official Website of OPSC.
What is the Exam Date of OPSC AEE Exam?
It will be notified to you soon.
When OPSC AEE Admit Card Will be Release?
Admit Card Will Be Available Soon.
Where will be the Exam Center in OPSC AEE Exam?
Exam Center will be mention in your Admit Card.
Can I Request for change in Centre/Venue / Date /Time?
No, The allotted date, time and venue for the exam cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the advertisement.
What Should I Do If I am Unable to find exact location of exam centre?
The candidates are advised well in advance about the venue of the online examination. There is sufficient time available for the candidate to locate the venue of examination.
Can We Carry a Xerox of Admit Card?
It Always asked to Carry the Original Copy of Your Admit Card on the Day of The Examination. But It is Advised to Keep Two or Three Xerox Copies with Yourself in Case You Lost or Misplaced the Original One for Your Safety.
Is there any requirement of the Admit Card after the Exams?
Yes, Admit Card is Important to Carry till the Joining. Because Admit Card Carry Various Details which can be asked at the Time of Result and Other Process.
What I will do if I lost my admit card?
In this case, you need to Contact the Concerns Authority.
What If I reached late at my examination centre?
There is no Option if you are not able to attend Interview at the time, You will be Disqualify or Decision in Hands of Authority.
What to do If there is any misprint on the admit card?
In Case of Any Discrepancy on Your Admit Card, You Need to Contact the Concerned Person Immediately.