Odisha Scholarship 2021 Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Scholarship Last Date Extended 2021 How to Apply for Odisha Scholarship 2021 Last Date to Apply for Odisha Scholarship 2021 Apply Online for Odisha Scholarship 2021
Odisha Scholarship 2021
Latest Update Dated 30.Jan.2021: Students registration date has been extended upto 15.02.2021. The other timelines will remain the same. Kindly register yourself and complete your application within the stipulated timeline…
From the academic year 2021, online application of Post – Matric Scholarship for ST/ SC / OBC / SEBC / EBC students studying inside or outside the state, will be invited freshly in Odisha State Scholarship Portal instead of Prerana Portal. For the Current year, all eligible students need to register themselves afresh irrespective of having Prerana ID in the Previous Years. the New ID will be generated based on the Aadhar authentication through OTP. All eligible candidates are therefore, requested to apply for Post- Matric Scholarship by visiting the official website of Odisha State Scholarship Portal.
|Origination Name||Government of Odisha|
|Name of Scheme||Odisha Scholarship|
|Application Submission Start Date||05.11.2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online|
Eligibility Criteria for Post matric Scholarship Scheme :-
- Students shall belong to ST/ SC / OBC / SEBC / EBC Community and should be a permanent resident of Odisha.
- The students should continue their Post Matriculation Studies in any general / technical or professional courses Govt. or the Government recognized private institutes.
- The annual family income of the parent / guardians form all the sources in case of ST/ SC students should not exceed Rs.2,50,000/- per annum and they have to secure at least 50% of marks in the Previous Examination.
- The annual family income of the parent / guardians from all the sources in case of EBC Students (General/ Category – other than (ST/ SC / OBC / SEBC / EBC) should not Exceed Rs. 2, 50,000 per annum. In case of EBC students , he / she should be pursuing his/her higher study in the Government Institute ONLY.
How to Apply :
Candidates are required to apply Online by logging on to the website. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website. The candidates must go through these instructions carefully and follow them.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Visit the Official Website of Odisha State Scholarship Portal.
- Under the Ongoing Scholarship Process the Link for Apply Online Will be Available.
- Now Click on Application form.
- Now Fill the Registration Form.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of Application.
Documents Required :-
- Income Certificate of the Parent/ guardian
- Caste Certificate of the Student
- Residence Certificate of the Student
- Copy of passbook of Bank account with account number and IFSC code of the bank branch
- Passport size Photograph of student
- Special Category Certificate in case of differently able students
Important Dates for Odisha Scholarship :
|Last Date of Application Submission||15.02.2021|
|Last date for Scrutiny & forwarding of Online Applications by Institutes||15.02.2021|
|Last date for Online Sanction on Applications by the DWO concerned||15.02.2021|
Important Link Area for Odisha Scholarship :
|Download Advertisement||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Apply NOW|
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website (https://sarkariaresult.com).
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
How can I Apply for Odisha Scholarship?
You can apply for the same by visiting the official website of Odisha State Scholarship Portal.
Can Other State Candidates Apply for Odisha Scholarship?
Yes / No, All Indian Candidates Can Apply / Only Candidates with the Domicile can Apply.
What is the Last Date of Apply Online for Odisha Scholarship?
Last Date To Filling & Submitting Online Application Will be 15.02.2021.
Can I Apply Offline for Odisha Scholarship?
No, You Need to Apply Online for this Post.
When the Application Process Will be Started for Odisha Scholarship?
Online Application Process will be Started from 05.11.2020.
I don’t have my Community/EWS/PWD certificate. What can I do?
You Must have the Certificate to get the Benefit of Reservation. There is No Other Option for This.
Has the Last date of Odisha Scholarship Registration been extended?
yes, Students registration date has been extended upto 15.02.2021.