NMDC Junior Officer Syllabus 2021 National Mineral Development Corporation JO Trainee Syllabus Download NMDC Syllabus 2021 Check Computer Based Test CBT and Skill Test Exam Pattern NMDC Limited JO Exam Date 2021
NMDC Junior Officer Syllabus 2021
Employment Notification No.02/2021
About NMDC Junior Officer Recruitment :
National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Junior Officer (Mining) Trainee, Junior Officer (Mechanical) Trainee, Junior Officer (Electrical) Trainee & Junior Officer (Civil) Trainee. The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 63 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 03.03.2021 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 23.03.2021. Check the other details from below.
|Origination Name||National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC)|
|Name of Post||Junior Officer (Mining) Trainee
Junior Officer (Mechanical) Trainee
Junior Officer (Electrical) Trainee
Junior Officer (Civil) Trainee
|No. of Vacancy||63 Posts|
|Selection Process||I- Online Test(Computer Based Test)
II- Supervisory Skill Test
|Exam Date||Notified Later|
|Application Submission Start Date||03.03.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||23.03.2021|
About Exam :
National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) will soon conduct the Online Written Exam for the posts of Junior Officer (Mining) Trainee, Junior Officer (Mechanical) Trainee, Junior Officer (Electrical) Trainee & Junior Officer (Civil) Trainee. Candidates who applied for these Posts are now waiting for the Exam Dates. There are many candidates who are Searching and Enquiring about the Exam Dates from the Various Sources. Exam Dates will be release soon on the Official Website of NMDC.
Selection Process :
The mode of selection for the above posts will consist of the following:
|Stage||Mode of Selection||Max Marks|
|I||Online Test (Computer Based Test)||100|
|II||Supervisory Skill Test||Qualification in Nature|
|Total Marks||100 Marks|
Exam Pattern :
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for Online Test(CBT) consisting of Multiple Choice Questions in any of the centres as decided by the Management.
- Languages for Online Test(CBT) will be in Hindi & English which will consist of objective type multiple questions.
- The candidates will be called for Supervisory Skill Test on the basis of performance in the Online Test(CBT) by following reservation policy. However, the candidate should secure minimum marks in Online Test(CBT), which is as follows:
“SC/ST/PwD-40 marks, OBC (NCL)-45 marks and UR & EWS – 50 marks”
Supervisory Skill Test :
There will be Supervisory Skill Test which is qualifying in nature. The qualifying marks in Supervisory Skill Test (out of a total of 100 marks) will be as under:
- (i) 40% marks for UR/EWS Candidates
- (ii) 37% for OBC (NCL) Candidates and
- (iii) 30% marks for SC/ST/PWD
Ratio of candidates to be called for (Supervisory Skill Test) :
The candidates will be called for Supervisory Skill Test in the ratio of 1:3 which is on the basis of marks obtained in the Online Test(CBT), discipline wise/category wise. In case, two or more candidates in the same discipline/category has secured equal marks in the Online Test(CBT) and the ratio of 1:3 is increasing, in such case all those candidates secured equal marks will be called for Supervisory Skill Test irrespective of the above ratio.
The candidates who have attended for Supervisory Skill Test and failed to secure above qualifying marks stand disqualified for considering their candidature in final merit list.
Procedure for Supervisory Skill Test :
- The Supervisory Skill Test will be conducted in the respective discipline which is mandatory. The Supervisory Skill Test is qualifying in nature and its marks will not be included in the Online Test(CBT) marks. Final selection is on the basis of Online Test(CBT) subject to qualifying in Supervisory Skill Test and further subject to clause no. 7.1 above.
- The merit list of the candidates for Supervisory Skill Test and also for final selection will be prepared discipline -wise on the basis of performance in the Online Test(CBT).
- NMDC reserves the right to cancel/withdraw any question/questions from the Online Test(CBT) if required under any circumstances
Verification of Documents with Originals :
The candidates who will be called for Supervisory Skill Test are required to produce original documents/ testimonials, along with self attested photo copies, in support of Age, Qualification, Experience, Caste, etc. for verification of their eligibility as per notification at the time of Supervisory Skill Test. In case the candidate(s) do not produce / submit the 5 required documents before attending for Supervisory Skill Test, the candidate(s) will not be permitted to attend the Supervisory Skill Test. The decision of NMDC Management is final in this regard.
Exam Syllabus :
Detailed Syllabus will be updated soon.
All the Candidates are Advised to be in touch with the Official Website to got the Information Regarding Exam Syllabus, Admit Card & Other Related Information. Also the Candidates Can Bookmark us (https://sarkariaresult.com) by Pressing Ctrl+D.
Important Link Area for NMDC Junior Officer Syllabus :
|Admit Card||NMDC Junior Officer Admit Card|
|Recruitment Details||NMDC JO Recruitment|
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself. https://sarkariaresult.com
What is the Selection Process?
1. Online Test (Computer Based Test)
2. Supervisory Skill Test
What is the Exam Pattern for NMDC Junior Officer Post?
Check details above
What is the Time Allocated for this Exam?
How many Questions will be there in this Exam?
What will be the Maximum Marks for this Exam?
Is there any negative marking for the Wrong Answers?
Wait for detailed notice
What are the Minimum Qualifying Marks?
Check details above
What will be Marking Scheme for a Single Question?
01 Mark each.