Nikita Dutta (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Nikita Dutta is an Indian film actress. She is best known for film such as Lekar Hum Deewana Dil, Gold, Dybbuk and Kabir Singh. She started her career as a model and won the title of Miss India in the year 2012. She is also very active in the television industry. In 2020, she played the lead role of Suman Tiwari in TV series Ek Duje Ke Vaaste.
Birth & Family
Nikita Dutta was born on 13 November 1991 in Delhi, India. She is the younger daughter of Anil Kumar Dutta and Alka Dutta. She has also an elder sister Ankita Dutta in the family. Her father is a naval officer in the Indian Navy. She was raised in Mumbai, Kochi and Visakhapatnam. Nikita has been very fond of acting since childhood and wanted to work in the film industry.
Nikita received her early education from Mumbai, after which she completed her graduation from St. Xavier College. She was very active in modeling since the time of school and college.
Education Details and More
Nikita started her career with modeling and crowned as Miss India 2012. After Miss India, she participated in many international programs and events. In 2014, she made her Hindi film debut with Lekar Hum Deewana Dil. The film failed at the box office but she gained a good recognition in the acting industry. She laer played important roles in films like Gold and Kabir Singh in the coming years. In 2021, she played lead role of Mahi alongside Emraan Hashmi in Amazon Prime movie Dybbuk.
Nikita is also quite active in the television industry. She has worked in dozens of serials till now. She made her television journey with the 2014 show ‘Dream girl’. After which she got the opportunity to play the main character of Suman Tiwari in Ek Duje Ke Vaaste and Aanchal Srivastava in Haasil.
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 7″ Feet|
|Hobbies||Swimming, Dancing and Reading Books|
Marital Status and More
|Boy Friends||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Nikita Dutta
- Nikita Dutta was born and brought up in Delhi, India.
- Due to her father’s government job, she has been raised in many cities.
- She has stepped into digital world through the web series from Aafat in 2019.
- Nikita played the role of Jia Sharma in the film Kabir Singh starring alongside Shahid Kapoor.
- She is a fashionista and loves collecting perfumes and shoes.
- She had appeared on the Star Sports Channel as the anchor in the 2014 T20 World Cup.
- Nikita is a fitness freak and loves to do gymming daily.
- Dutta loves to do shopping, she is often spotted shopping.
- She has also been awarded Lion Gold Awards for the serial for Haasil and Ek Duje Ke Vaaste.
- Nikita has very fond of swimming, she said this in an Instagram post while sharing her childhood picture.
- During an interview, Nikita had said, her childhood crush was Hrithik Roshan.
If you have more Details about Nikita Dutta. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.
Stay Tuned with sarkariaresult for more Entertainment news.