NBE Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021 How to Apply for National Board Of Examinations Recruitment 2021 for 42 Posts of Jr. Assistant, Sr. Assistant NBE Stenographer Job Vacancy 2021 NBE Jr. Accountant Apply Online Last Date
NBE Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
Advertisement no. : 21005/RECT/2020
Latest Update Dated 02.06.2021: NBE has Released Online Application For Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant & Junior Accountant…..Get Details Below….
National Board Of Examinations (NBE) is an autonomous organisation under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, which conducts Post Graduate Examinations of high standards in the field of Modern Medicine and Allied specialties at National level. Check Detailed Information from Below.
|Origination Name||National Board Of Examinations (NBE)|
|Name of Post||Various Post|
|No. of Vacancy||42|
|Selection Process||1. Computer Based Test (CBT)
2. Skill Test (Computer Knowledge/Skill Test)
|Application Submission Date||15.07.2021 To 14.08.2021|
Details of NBE Vacancy :
|Name of Post||No. of Post (s)|
Age Limit :
Candidate must be above 18 years and not exceeding 27 Years As on 14.08.2021. Age relaxation as per GOI instructions / as decided by NBE Governing Body from time to time.
Pay Scale :
|Name of Post||Pay Matrix Level|
|Senior Assistant||Level 7|
|Junior Assistant||Level 2|
|Junior Accountant||Level 4|
Education Qualification :
|Name of Post||Eligibility conditions|
|Senior Assistant||ESSENTIAL – Degree from recognised University/ Board To qualify Examination as may be prescribed by NBE|
|Junior Assistant||ESSENTIAL – Passed Senior Secondary Examination from a recognized Board / University recognised by Central/ State Govt./ UT Administration/ Education Authority.
Proficiency in use of Computers and Basic Software packages such as Windows/ Network Operating System/LAN Architecture
|Junior Accountant||ESSENTIAL – 1. Bachelor Degree with Maths or Statics or a Degree in Commerce from a recognize University. DESIRABLE QUALIFICATION 1. Three Years experience in dealing with Accounts in some Govt. institutions with knowledge of computer based accounting|
Application Fee :
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1500/- + GST (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred only) is to be paid by the general / OBC category candidates.
- There Is No Fee For SC/ ST/ PWD & Women candidates.
Mode of Fee Payment :
Fee is to be paid only through Online mode at the time of registration. Application fee once paid shall NOT be refunded for any reason and under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination.
How to Apply :
Candidates are required to apply Online by logging on to the website. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website. The candidates must go through these instructions carefully and follow them.
Steps to Apply Online for NBE Junior Assistant Recruitment:
- Candidates must satisfy themselves, before applying, about their eligibility for the post. Candidates are, therefore, urged to carefully read the advertisement and complete the application form and submit the same as per the instructions to avoid rejection at later stage.
- All applicants must register themselves for appearing in the Computer Based Test to be conducted by TCS. Click Here to go to the website of TCS wherein you can register.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to register themselves in the website of TCS much before the closing date and not to wait till last date to avoid the possibility of any unforeseen contingency. NBE will not be responsible for any delay in receipt of applications due to any reason.
- The candidate must fill their name, date of birth, father’s name & mother’s name as given in matriculation/ secondary/ ITI/ Any other examination certificate; otherwise their candidature may be cancelled.
- Candidates should give their own functional mobile number and valid & active personal email id. NBE will not entertain any request for change of mobile number & email address after submission of applications.
- Self-attested copies of the following documents must be uploaded at the time of registration with TCS :
- 10th Class Certificate for age proof & EQR.
- 12th Class Certificate.
- Graduation Degree.
- Graduation Marks sheet.
- Post-Graduation Degree.
- Experience Certificate.
- NOC, if applicable.
- Caste /PwD/EWS certificate, if applicable issued by competent authority.
- Passport size Photograph – may be uploaded (Use only recent colour photograph taken within last 30 days. Keep sufficient copies of the same photograph for future use.)
- Identity proof (ID) (e.g. Aadhaar/Printout of E-Aadhaar, Passport, Voter ID, PAN, Driving License, Original 10th Certificate etc.) which must also be carried during the examination & document verification.
- After Filling All the Details & Application Fee, Candidates Should Check All the Details & Click on Final Submission.
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
NBE Recruitment Exam Mock Link
Important Dates for NBE Junior Assistant Recruitment :
|Opening Date For Application||15-07-2021 (09:00 hrs)|
|Closing Date For Submission Of Application||14-08-2021|
|Date Of Exam||20-09-2021|
Helpline Details of Official Department
|The Executive Director National Board Of Examination (NBE)||Helpline : 022-61087595
E-mail : [email protected]
Important Link Area of NBE Junior Assistant Recruitment:
|Download Advertisement||Recruitment Notification pdf|
|Apply Online||Will Available From 15.07.2021|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||NBE Junior Assistant Syllabus|
|Admit Card||NBE Junior Assistant Admit Card|
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
You Can Apply by Filing a Online Application Form on the Official Website of National Board Of Examinations.
Yes, All Indian Citizen Can Apply for This Post.
Senior Secondary & Above (Different According to the Posts)
Yes, There will be a Age relaxation as per GOI instructions / as decided by NBE Governing Body from time to time.
Candidate must be above 18 years and not exceeding 27 Years As on 14.08.2021.
Last Date To Filling & Submitting Online Application is 14-08-2021.
You Need to Apply Online for this Post.
It is Provided on the Official Website of NBE as well as on this Page.
This Vacancy is for Both Candidates.
Candidates need to enter Name, Father name and Date of Birth, gender as per 10th class marks memo (which is qualifying examination). Deviation to this is liable for rejection of candidature. The details once entered cannot be modified.
Yes. Candidate need to upload Photograph and Signature at the time of Registration.
Detailed Information about NBE Application Fee is Provided on Official Website of NBE.
It was already provided in Your Registered Email id at the Time you Registered Yourself.
There is no need of submission of any physical application to any postal authorities. The applications are to be submitted online through the portal only.