NASA Job Recruitment 2021 Notification Released- Apply Online: National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) has released the notification for the recruitment of AST, Avionics Systems and Lead Systems Engineer in the official site. The candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment can check the job details in this page. The aspirants can apply for this recruitment through the link provided below in this page. Now let’s check the details in this page.
NASA Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||National Aeronautics and Space Administration|
|Name of the Post||AST, Avionics Systems, Lead Systems Engineer|
|Number of Vacancy||Various|
|Last Date (Lead Systems Engineer)||05.11.2021|
|Last Date (AST, Avionics Systems)||05.12.2021|
NASA Job Educational Qualification:
- Candidates should completed a bachelor’s or graduate degree with a major in either a) engineering from a college or university that has ABET accredited engineering programs or b) Physical Science, Mathematics, Life Science, Computer Science*, or other field of physical science.
- Engineering degrees earned outside the Unites States must be recognized by a Mutual Recognition Agreement (MRA), often known as accords. These are non-governmental agreements among organizations. Science and other related degrees must have been awarded from colleges or universities.
NASA Job Role:
Selected aspirants will get the following responsibilities as a Avionics Systems:
- Responsible for the following sub systems: Space to Space Communications System (SSCS), Wireless Video System (WVS), External High Definition Camera (EHDC), Enhanced EMU Data Recorder (EDaR), and HD EVA Camera Assembly (HECA).
- Leads a team of Subsystem Managers (SSM)?s in their technical roles and responsibilities.
- Responsible to manage budget and schedule and for monthly Technical, Cost, Schedule Reporting (TCSR) to management and customers.
- Responsible for troubleshooting of hardware and interacting/informing the customer of hardware status, forward work and customer/programmatic out-briefs.
- Responsible for generation of Certification of Flight and Extra Vehicular Activity (EVA) readiness.
Selected aspirants will get the following responsibilities as a Lead Systems Engineer:
- Leads the overall technical management and technical solution of the project. Leads a team of system and sub-system engineers to develop mission concepts and to develop all levels of project requirements.
- Develops and modifies immediate and long-range goals, plans, and objectives to meet program and project requirements.
- Serves as expert consultant in planning, monitoring, and administering projects characterized by a changing physical environment, need to address critical issues, or other similar variables and unknowns in support of ground or flight demonstrations.
- Defines, develops, and evaluates flight system operational requirements and objectives, mission requirements, and design considerations.
- Leads the team in planning for and conducting analyses, tests, verification and validation, and certification of flight hardware and software based on systems requirements, mission objectives, and safety requirements.
NASA Job Salary:
Selected candidates will get a salary of $125,197 to $166,502 per year with respect to the post they will be selected for.
NASA Recruitment Selection Process:
Candidates will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications. Aspirants will be assessed on the following competencies of Decision Making, Electrical and Electronics Systems, Planning and Evaluating, Problem Solving, Program/Project Analysis, and Teamwork.
How to Apply for NASA Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of NASA.
- Go to the Careers tab and click the job you want to apply.
- Read the job description carefully, if you are eligible then click apply online link.
- Fill your details and submit.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
What is the total number of vacancies allotted for this NASA Recruitment 2021?
There are various number of vacancies allotted for this NASA Recruitment 2021.
The direct link to apply for this NASA Recruitment 2021 is provided above.
What is the last date to apply for this NASA Recruitment 2021?
The last date for NASA Lead Systems Engineer Recruitment 2021 is 05.11.2021, 05.12.2021