Reliance Industries Limited Recruitment 2021 Announced by NAPS: The National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme has released a job notification for the roles of Information and Communication Technology System Maintenance at Reliance Industries Limited. There is only one spot available. Candidates who meet the requirements can apply online at the National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme’s website.
The NAPS Released Reliance Industries Limited Careers 2021 age limit, salary selection process, and other details are provided below. Candidates who are interested in the positions should visit our forum to learn more about them. We’ve provided a direct link to the application form for your convenience. Candidates are urged to check our blog for the most up-to-date information on their dream job.
NAPS Reliance Industries Limited Recruitment 2021 Details:
|Name of the Board||National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme|
|Name of the Post||Information and Communication Technology System Maintenance|
|No. of Vacancy||1|
Reliance Industries Limited Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- While applying online for the NAPS-released Reliance Industries Limited Recruitment 2021, a candidate must fulfill all of the eligibility requirements. As a result, double-check the accuracy of the information on this page. The National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme’s official announcement does not state an age limit for the position. After submitting a job application, you can make an announcement.
- Candidates must have completed the 10th standard from a recognised university board or institution. For more information on the qualifications for this position, please visit the official announcement. In today’s world, this is a terrific opportunity for hopefuls, therefore don’t hesitate to apply.
NAPS Reliance Industries Limited Training Period:
Fitter roles for IFFCO Recruitment 2021 will be trained for 6 to 19 months, according to the National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme. You’re a multi-disciplined employee who works in a variety of departments. On-the-job training will be given. You participate in day-to-day activities and programmes while also offering technical and one-on-one assistance. You choose the ideas that are most relevant to your desires and abilities. Apart from that, classroom preparation offers a wealth of information. You can depend on your guide’s expertise.
Reliance Industries Limited Salary Structure 2021:
The monthly pay for this job ranges from Rs. 7,000 to Rs. 10,000. As a consequence, the wage is determined by the above criteria. On the official website, candidates can learn more about the benefits package. Applicants who meet the criteria for the role are encouraged to apply. Don’t pass up this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
NAPS Reliance Industries Limited Selection Process 2021:
After you apply for the position, NAPS Reliance Industries Limited will decide on the selection process and contact you. The board has yet to deliberate on the selection process. Members of the board committee will prefer a written exam or an interview. The board vote is the final step in the candidate selection process. As a result, those interested in learning more should visit the official website.
How to apply NAPS Reliance Industries Limited Recruitment 2021?
- Interested candidates can visit the given link @ https://apprenticeshipindia.org.
- Check the opportunity page and search the Reliance Industries Limited Recruitment 2021.
- Notification page will appear on the screen.
- Check the eligibility and other details.
- Clicks apply online option, register and fill the application form.
- Upload the mentioned documents scan copies.
- Click submit option and take a print out for reference.
There is 1 vacancy for this position.
What is the salary for NAPS Reliance Industries Limited Recruitment 2021?
The monthly pay for this job ranges from Rs. 7,000 to Rs. 10,000.
What is the Qualification for Reliance Industries Limited Recruitment 2021?
The candidates should complete a 10th standard from a recognised university board or institution.