MP High Court Personal Assistant Admit Card 2021 Download MP HC Personal Assistant Hall Ticket 2021 MP High Court PA Call Letter Releasing Date 2021 Check MP HC Personal Assistant Exam Date 2021 MP High Court Personal Assistant Exam Center/ Venue 2021 Check MP HC Personal Assistant Admit Card Status 2021
- 1 MP High Court Personal Assistant Admit Card 2021
- 2 About MP High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment :
- 3 Selection Process :-
- 4 About Exam :–
- 5 About Admit Card :-
- 6 Exam Pattern :–
- 7 Important Link Area for MP High Court Personal Assistant Admit Card :
- 8 FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
MP High Court Personal Assistant Admit Card 2021
Advertisement No. 166/Exam/2021
About MP High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment :
Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC) has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Personal Assistant. The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 22 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 17.08.2021 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 30.09.2021. Check the other details from below.
|Origination Name||Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC)|
|Name of Post||Personal Assistant|
|No. of Vacancy||22 Posts|
|Selection Process||Online Preliminary Exam
Online Mains Exam
|Application Submission Start Date||17.08.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30.09.2021|
Selection Process :-
- Online Preliminary Exam
- Online Mains Exam
About Exam :–
Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC) has successfully conducted the Written Exam for the posts of Personal Assistant. Candidates who applied for these posts are now waiting for the Exam Dates, so that they can prepare for the same accordingly. There are many candidates who are Searching and Enquiring about the Exam Dates from the Various Sources. Exam Dates will be release soon on the Official Website of MP High Court.
Candidates can check more details about the Exam Dates from the Official Website of MP High Court, or they can check the same from below.
Date of Exam : Announce Later
About Admit Card :-
The candidates who applied Online for the posts of Personal Assistant in MP High Court are waiting for the Exam Dates and Admit Cards. Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization (MP High Court in this case) who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website of Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC). Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website of MP High Court or they can download the same from the link given below.
|Department Name||Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC)|
|Post Name||Personal Assistant|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Announce Later|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
How To Download MP High Court Personal Assistant Admit Card :-
- Candidates visit the official website of MP High Court.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Download MP High Court Personal Assistant Admit Card 2021 : Available Soon
Exam Pattern :–
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of MCQs.
- There will be 2 parts in this exam i.e. Part – A & Part -B.
- Total Number of Questions in this exam were 100 questions.
- Maximum Marks for this exam were 100 marks.
- Each question will be of 1 mark each.
Final Words :-
If the candidates wants any update about related job visit our website https://sarkariaresult.com. Candidates also get information related to any other Govt. jobs, Syllabus etc through our website.
Important Link Area for MP High Court Personal Assistant Admit Card :
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Recruitment Notification||MP High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment|
|Syllabus||MP High Court Personal Assistant Syllabus|
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
1. Candidates visit the official website of MP High Court.
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
3. Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on download admit card option submit.
7. Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Admit Card Will be Available online on the Official Website of MP High Court.
It will be notified to you soon.
Admit Card Will Be Available Soon.
Exam Center will be mention in your Admit Card.
No, The allotted date, time and venue for the exam cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the advertisement.
The candidates are advised well in advance about the venue of the online examination. There is sufficient time available for the candidate to locate the venue of examination.
It Always asked to Carry the Original Copy of Your Admit Card on the Day of The Examination. But It is Advised to Keep Two or Three Xerox Copies with Yourself in Case You Lost or Misplaced the Original One for Your Safety.
Yes, Admit Card is Important to Carry till the Joining. Because Admit Card Carry Various Details which can be asked at the Time of Result and Other Process.
In this case, you need to Contact the Concerns Authority.
There is no Option if you are not able to attend Interview at the time, You will be Disqualify or Decision in Hands of Authority.
In Case of Any Discrepancy on Your Admit Card, You Need to Contact the Concerned Person Immediately.