MP High Court Civil Judge Admit Card 2021 Exam Date of Madhya Pradesh HC Civil Judge How to Download Call Letter / Hall Ticket for MP HC Civil Judge 2021 मध्य प्रदेश उच्च न्यायालय सिविल जज एडमिट कार्ड 2021 एमपी हाई कोर्ट सिविल जज एडमिट कार्ड कैसे डाउनलोड करें MP High Court Civil Judge Exam Center 2021 MP High Court Civil Judge Exam Date 2021
MP High Court Civil Judge Admit Card 2021
Advertisement No. 325/Exam/C.J./2019(Phase-II)
Latest Update 12.08.2021: MP High Court will soon release the Admit Card for Mains Exam That Is Scheduled To Be Conducted On 13th & 14th August, 2021 of Civil Judge Class-II ……Stay Connected with us for the Latest Updates…….
About Recruitment :
Madhya Pradesh High Court has recently invited the Online applications for the Posts of Civil Judge. The total number of vacancies for the posts of civil judge are 252. The Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for these posts online. The Online Registration for these posts has started from 22 September 2020 to 05 November 2020.
|Origination Name||MP High Court|
|Name of Post||Civil Judge Class-II (Entry Level) Exam-2019 (Phase-II)|
|No. of Vacancy||252 Posts|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Exam|
|Mains Exam Date||13th & 14th August, 2021|
|Application Submission Date||22 September 2020 to 05 November 2020|
Selection Process :
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
About Exam :
Candidates gave their Preliminary Written Exam Successfully. The Qualified Candidates are now waiting for the Exam Dates of their Mains Examiantions so that they can prepare for the same accordingly. There are many candidates who are searching and Enquiring about the Exam Dates from the Various Sources. Exam Dates will be release soon on the official website of MP High Court.
Candidates can check more information about the Exam Dates from the Official website of MP High Court, or they can check the same from below.
Date of MP High Court Civil Judge Mains Exam : 13th & 14th August, 2021
About Admit Card :
The candidates who applied for the Posts of Madhya Pradesh High Court Civil Judge are now waiting for the their Exam Admit Cards. The Admit Cards for MP High Court Civil Judge are not released yet, but it will be release soon. You can check the Status of Admit Card from the Official website of Madhya Pradesh High Court or you can check the same from the link mentioned below.
|Department Name||Madhya Pradesh High Court|
|Post Name||Civil Judge|
|Mains Admit Card Releasing Date||To be Announce|
|Mains Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
How To Download MP High Court Civil Judge Admit Card
- Candidates visit the official website of Madhya Pradesh High Court.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
एमपी हाई कोर्ट सिविल जज एडमिट कार्ड कैसे डाउनलोड करें:
- उम्मीदवार मध्य प्रदेश उच्च न्यायालय की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाते हैं।
- स्क्रीन पर प्रदर्शित संबंधित पोस्ट के लिए अधिसूचना खोलें।
- अब “डाउनलोड एडमिट कार्ड” विकल्प ढूंढें।
- अब यहां आपको डाउनलोड एडमिट कार्ड का विकल्प मिलेगा।
- अनंतिम आईडी और पासवर्ड के साथ लॉगिन करें।
- डाउनलोड एडमिट कार्ड विकल्प सबमिट पर क्लिक करें।
- भविष्य के संदर्भ के लिए एडमिट कार्ड डाउनलोड और प्रिंट करें।
Download MP High Court Civil Judge Admit Card 2021 : Available Soon
Preliminary Exam Pattern :
The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- There will be a Computer Based Test (CBT) for Preliminary Exam.
- Preliminary exam will be conduct for 150 marks.
- There will 150 Questions in this Exams.
- Time duration allowed for this exam will be of 2 hours.
- There is no negative marking for the wrong answers.
Final Words :-
If the candidates wants any update about related job visit our website https://sarkariaresult.com. Candidates also get information related to any other Govt. jobs, Syllabus etc through our website.
Important Links for MP High Court Civil Judge Admit Card:
|Mains Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Recruitment Notification||Detailed MP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment|
|Syllabus||Detailed MP High Court Civil Judge Syllabus|
Candidates can share their queries related to this Post through the comment box given at below. We will try to assist you at our best.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question) :
13 & 14 August 2021.
1. Candidates visit the official website of Madhya Pradesh High Court.
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
3. Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on download admit card option submit.
7. Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Admit Card Will be Available online on the Official Website of Madhya Pradesh High Court or you can download the same from the link mentioned above.
Admit Card Will Be release soon .
Exam Center will be mention in your Admit Card.
No, The allotted date, time and venue for the exam cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the advertisement.
The candidates are advised well in advance about the venue of the online examination. There is sufficient time available for the candidate to locate the venue of examination.
It Always asked to Carry the Original Copy of Your Admit Card on the Day of The Examination. But It is Advised to Keep Two or Three Xerox Copies with Yourself in Case You Lost or Misplaced the Original One for Your Safety.
Yes, Admit Card is Important to Carry till the Joining. Because Admit Card Carry Various Details which can be asked at the Time of Result and Other Process.
In this case, you need to Contact the Concerns Authority.
There is no Option if you are not able to attend Interview at the time, You will be Disqualify or Decision in Hands of Authority.
In Case of Any Discrepancy on Your Admit Card, You Need to Contact the Concerned Person Immediately.