MSDL Vacancy 2022 Notification Released- Direct Link to Apply | Check MDL Job Salary, Eligibility, Selection Process Details: Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) has released a notification for the recruitment of Non-Executives (Skilled, Semi Skilled and Special Grade) recently. There are 1500+ vacancies allotted for this recruitment. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 08 February 2022. The link to apply online and download link for the notification is provide at bottom of this page.
Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2022 Details
|Name of the Board||Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL)|
|Name of the Post||Non-Executives (Skilled, Semi Skilled and Special Grade)|
|Number of Vacancy||1501|
Mazagon Dock Job Age Limit:
The age of the aspirants should between the maximum age minimum age limit as mentioned on the notification. The maximum age limit is 38 years and minimum age limit not less than 18 years as on 01 Jan ’22 for this recruitment. The upper age limit will be relaxed as per norms mentioned on the notification.
Mazagon Dock Job Educational Qualification:
The candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment should possess the educational qualification of the following with respect to the post they want to apply for.
- Ref. Mechanic – National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the trade of “Refrigeration and Air Conditioning”
- Compressor Attendant – The candidates who have passed NAC in Millwright Mechanic or Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance and worked in MDL/ Shipbuilding Industry as a Compressor Attendant are eligible to apply
- Brass Finisher – passed National Apprenticeship Certificate in any trade with experience
- Carpenter- Passed National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the trade of “Carpenter/ Shipwright (wood).
- Chipper Grinder – Candidates who have passed NAC in any trade and have worked in Shipbuilding industry as Chipper Grinder
- Composite Welders – Passed National Apprenticeship Certificate examination passed in the mentioned trade.
- Diesel Crane Operator – The candidate who have passed the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination in the trade of “Diesel Mechanic” with valid Heavy Vehicle Driving Licence with experience.
- Diesel Cum Motor Mechanic – Passed National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination
- Electric Crane Operator – Must have passed National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination
- Utility Hand(Skilled) – Utility Hand (Skilled) will be selected from Fitter Trade/ 4 Any other Trade and having one year experience in operating Gas /Welding Plant/Oxy Acetylene equipment, etc as Utility Hand in Shipbuilding Industry.
- Q C Inspector – Must have passed full time three years Diploma in relevant field
- Planner Estimator – Must have passed full time three years Diploma or full time Degree
- Store Keeper – Must have full time three years Engineering Diploma in relevant field
- Sail maker – Must have completed ITI in relevant field
- Utility Hand (Semi-Skilled) – Candidates who have passed NAC in any trade
- Fire Fighter – Candidates must have passed with Diploma/ Certificate in Fire Fighting of minimum six months’ duration
- Safety Inspector – Must have passed Diploma (Full Time) in Engineering in Mechanical / Electrical / Civil / Production.
- Security Sepoy – Must have passed SSC or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognized by Govt. or passed Indian Army class – I examination or equivalent
- Launch Deck Crew – Passed SSC or equivalent
- Master IInd Class – Certificate of competency (2nd class Master) issued by the Maharashtra Maritime Board/Mercantile Marine Dept. as per Indian Vessel Act. Knowledge of Swimming is compulsory.
- For All Other Post– Passed the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in relevant trade.
Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2022 Experience:
According to the notification, there is one year of experience in relevant field is must to apply for this recruitment. The board will provide up to 20 marks in the selection process with respect to work experience in the relevant trade/function of applicants.
MDSL Job Salary:
The aspirants who will be selected for this recruitment are eligible to get the salary with respect to the post and grade they will be selected for.
- Special Grade (IDA-VIII) – Rs.21,000/- to Rs.79,380/-
- Skilled Gr-I (IDA-V) – Rs.17,000/- to Rs.64,360/-
- Semi-Skilled Gr-III (IDA-IVA) – Rs.16,000/- to Rs.60,520/-
- Semi-Skilled Gr-I (IDA-II)- Rs.13,200/- to Rs.49,910/-
Mazagon Dock Selection Process:
The selection of the candidates will be based on the written test and experience marks the candidates would be called for trade/skill Test. According to the notification the candidates would be called for Trade Test in the ratio of 1:3 in case the vacancies are more than 8 100, 1: 4 in case the vacancies are between 50 to 100 and 1:5 in case the vacancies are less than 50. The further details of the selection process can be collected by using the link provided at bottom of this page. Stay connected for the further updates regarding this.
How to Apply for MDSL Recruitment 2022:
- Go to official website of Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited.
- Go to the Careers tab and click “Non- Executives”. Then select job notification link “ADVERTISEMENT REF. NO.: MDL/HR-REC-NE/94/2022”
- Download and read it carefully. If you are eligible then click “Online Recruitment” in the career tab.
- Then select “Non- Executive”.
- Fill your details and submit.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
There are 1501 vacancies allotted for this MDSL Recruitment 2022.
The last date to apply for this MDSL Recruitment 2022 is 08.02.2022.