Ladakh Region Army Recruitment Rally 2021 Apply Online For Indian Army Recruitment Rally at Ladakh Jammu and Kashmir Check Leh, Kargil Ladakh Division Open Army Rally Notification for Various Soldier Posts Ladakh Union Territory Join Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2021 in Ladakh Region Indian Army Rally Schedule At ARMY HELIPAD GROUND, KARGIL Upcoming Army Rally Schedule Ladakh Scouts Leh Centre Army Sena Bharti Notification 2021
Ladakh Region Army Recruitment Rally Schedule 2021
Latest Updated on 24-April-2021 : Indian Army has Released a Fresh Army Rally Notification For Ladakh (UT) Region Recruitment For Various Soldier Posts… Candidates Can Check Details Notification Through the Given Link Below…
The Indian Army Promises Both Professional And Personal Growth At Every Stage Of The Career. Army Gives The Opportunities To Excel Through Various Courses Are Abundant Including Opportunities To Enhance Your Educational Qualification By Availing Two Years Paid Study Leaves. The Inherent Adventure And Extra-Curricular Activities In The Army Ensure An All-Round Development Essential In Today’s World. Art Of War-Engineering-Medicine-Administration-Human Resource Development And Management; The Army Teaches You All. Moulding The Officers Into Leaders Capable Of Leading From The Front In Any Field. Joining The Army Is Possible Both After Finishing School As Well As After Graduation.
About Indian Army Rally Ladakh (UT):-
Indian Army Conduct Open Rally Recruitment In Ladakh In Various District. Open Rally Is For The Various Post As Soldier Technical, Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical, Etc. Recruitment Rally Will Be Conducted On Differ Dates In Differ District. Candidate Can Check And Get More Information Given With The Below Table. This Table Is Very Useful Thing For Those candidates Who Want To Apply In Indian Army And Belongs To Ladakh (UT). Candidate Can Check Here All The Open Rally In Ladakh In Any District. With The Help Of This Post Candidates No Need For Go To The Any Other Website. So It Is Advisable To All Candidates To Keep In Touch With Our Website For Latest Updates…….
- Soldier (General Duty) (All Arms)
- Soldier (Technical) (Technical Arms, Artillery, Army Air Defence)
- Soldier (Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical )(All Arms)
- Soldier (Nursing Assistant) (Army Medical Corps)
- Soldier (Tradesman) (All Arms)
- Soldier (Nursing Assistant Veterinary) (Remount Veterinary Corps)
Indian Army Recruitment Rally:-
There Is Very Good News For Those Aspirants Who Wants To Join The Indian Army. The Indian Army Recruitment Rally In Leh Ladakh Is Going To Be Conducted. The Rally Will Be Organized In All Regions Of Ladakh (UT) The Candidates Of The Given Districts Of Ladakh, Jammu & Kashmir Can Only Take The Part In The Rally Recruitment. The Candidate Can Apply For That Region Where His District Rally Is To Be Scheduled. Candidates Can Check The Entire Schedule Of The Recruitment Rally By The Following Table.
Army Recruitment Rally schedule in Ladakh
NOTE : Candidates who have already registered himself in recruiting year 2020-21 need to register again as the previous notification has been cancelled due to COVID-19. Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 25 Apr 2021 to 08 Jun 2021.
|Venue of Rally||Districts||Application Duration||Rally Duration||Download Notice|
|Army Helipad Ground, Kargil.||Leh and Kargil||25 Apr 2021 to 08 Jun 2021||24 Jun 2021 to 30 Jun 2021|
Date and venue of the Recruitment Rally are tentative and might be changed
|[ Download Notification PDF ]|
Categories of Entry and Their Eligibility Conditions
|Category||Age (Years)||Born Between||Education Required|
|Soldier General Duty (All Arms)||17 ½ – 21||01 Oct 2000 to 01 Apr 2004||Class 10th/Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Boards following grading system, minimum D Grade (33-40) in each subject or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade.|
|Soldier Technical||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1998 to 01 Apr 2004||10+2/Intermediate Pass In Science With Physics, Chemistry, Maths And English With Minimum 50% Marks In Aggregate And 40% In Each Subject|
|Soldier Tech Nursing Assistant (AMC) / Nursing Assistant Vetennary||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1998 to 01 Apr 2004||10+2 / Intermediate Pass In Science With Physics, Chemistry, Biology And English With Minimum 50% Marks In Aggregate And Minimum 40% In Each Subject.|
10+2/Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject.
|Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1998 to 01 Apr 2004||10+2 / Intermediate Pass In Any Stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) With 60% Marks In Aggregate And Minimum 50% In Each Subject. Securing 50% In English And Maths/Accounts/Book Keeping In Class 12th Is Mandatory.|
|Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 10th Pas||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1998 to 01 Apr 2004||(I) Cl 10th Simple Pass. (Ii) No Stipulation In Aggregate Percentage But Should Have Scored Min 33% In Each Subject.|
|Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 8th Pas||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1998 to 01 Apr 2004||(I) Cl 8 Th Simple Pass (For Syce, House Keeper & Mess Keeper). SLC Should Be Countersigned By District Education Officer.|
(II) No Stipulation In Aggregate Percentage But Should Have Scored Min 33% In Each Subject
- Education Certificates issued by Education Boards affiliated to/Listed by COBSE, AICTE, CBSE and NIOS only will be considered. NIOS certificate duly authenticated by District Education Officer (DEO) will be accepted.
- Candidates for Soldier Tradesman category to register in only one of the trades as mentioned above and will be considered for recruitment in that particular trade only.
The Height Required For All The Posts Is 157 CM.
Each Candidate Must Be Of Minimum – 44.4 kg
- 17½ to 20 years = 54.2 kg
- 20+01 days to 23 years = 56.7 kg
The Chest Measurement Required For All The Posts Is 77 CM ( +5 CM Expansion)
Special Physical Standards:-
|Class / Category||Height (Cms)||Chest (Cms)||Weight (Kg)|
|Ladakhi||157||77 ( +5 CM Expansion)||Details is attached as Appendix „A‟|
Relaxation In Physical Standards:-
|Category||Height (CMs)||Chest (CMs)||Weight (KGs)|
|Sons Of Servicemen (SOS) / Ex-Servicemen (SOEX) / War Widows (SOWW) / Widows Of Ex-Servicemen||2||1||2|
|Adopted Son / Son-In-Law Of A War Widow. If She Has No Son Including A Legally Adopted Son Of Serving Soldier /Ex-Serviceman||2||1||2|
|Outstanding Sportsmen (International / National / State / District Level Having Secured 1st / 2nd Position In Last Two Years)||2||3||5|
Note – (a) Relaxation In Physical Standards Is Either For Wards Of Servicemen/Ex-Servicemen Or Sportsmen (Not Both) And Is In Addition To The Special Physical Standards.
Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site)
|Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site)||Remarks|
|1.6 Km Run||Beam (Pull-ups)||9 Feet Ditch||Zig-Zag Balance||—|
|Group I – Up till 5 Min 30 Sec|
|10||40||Need to Qualify||Need to Qualify|
|Group II – 5 Min 31 Sec to 5 Min 45 Sec||48||8||27|
Physical Measurement (At Rally Site)
Physical measurements will be carried out as per the Physical Standards listed at Para 2 above.
- (a) As per laid down medical standards at the Rally Site.
- (b) Unfit candidates will be referred to Military Hospital (MH)/Command Hospital (CH)/Base Hospital (BH) for specialist review. Candidates referred for specialist review should present themselves to the nominated MH/CH/BH on 5th day from the date of generation of medical review barring Sunday/closed holiday and report back to Army Recruiting Office for the issue of Admit Card for CEE, in case of declared FIT. The decision of the Army Medical Authorities will be final.
Written Test Through Common Entrance Examination (CEE):-
(a) Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Location, date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.
(b) Admit Card for the CEE for the rally fit candidates will be issued at Rally Site itself.
(c) Admit Card for the CEE for the review fit cases will be issued after getting medically fit by concerned specialist/specialist at Military Hospital (MH)/Command Hospital (CH)/Base Hospital (BH).
(d) Admit Card for the CEE for Relaxation candidates (i.e. Relationship/Sports/NCC) will be issued after verification of the documents from concerned authorities.
All candidates who are desirous of getting enrolled in the Indian Army as JCO/ OR are required to Apply Online At www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. After registration candidates shall follow instructions as given out and apply for the selected trade for which they are eligible.
About Leh Ladakh Region Rally Admit Card:-
All the Eligible Candidates Should Download the Admit Card to Appear in Recruitment Rally. Admit Card Will be Available Either on the Official Website of Indian Army or Candidate’s Registered Email Id. Candidates Should Stay Connected With the Official Department to get Latest Updates About Admit Card/ Call Letter.
Note : Indian Army Ladakh Recruitment Rally Admit cards will be sent through registered e-mail from 09 Jun 2021 to 22 Jun 2021. Gates will be open at 0500 hours and will be closed by 0700 hours on each day.
About Ladakh Region Rally Result:-
Result Rally will be declared just after the rally. Result of written examination will be declared on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No Separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is responsibility of candidate to check the result and report to Recruiting Office (Headquarters) for documentation.
Weightage in Merit:-
Performance of individual for Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical / Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Nursing Assistant and Soldier Tradesman will be taken into account while awarding bonus marks as given below:
- Soldier General Duty – Physical Fitness Test (PFT) + Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks
- Soldier Technical / Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Nursing Assistant -Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks. However, the individual should have qualified in Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Tradesmen with Aptitude Test – 30% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 30% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks + 40% Tradesman Aptitude Test marks.
- Tradesmen without Aptitude Test – 60% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 40% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks.
- Tradesmen Musician – 50% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 25% Aptitude Test marks + 25% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks.
Havildar Survey Automated Cartographer – No Weightage. However, JCO Religious Teacher / Catering / Direct Havildar Sportsman (Meritorious Sportsman) should have qualified in Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
Documents Required at the Rally Site
- Educational Certificate / Marksheet issued by the Recognized Education Board.
- Residence Certificate with photograph issued by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- Caste Certificate with photograph to be signed by Village Sarpanch except in the case of SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia), Gujjar and Gorkha candidates wherein it is reqd to be signed by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM. Candidates belonging to Dogra Community to produce certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.
- Religion Certificate issued by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- Character Certificate with photograph issued by the Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation / Police issued within last six months.
- Unmarried Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch / District Administration issued within last six months (If candidate is below 21 years of age).
- No Claim Certificate. No Claim Certificate with photograph duly signed by Self and Father/Mother/Guardian and countersigned by Village Sarpanch/Municipal Commissioner/ District Administration within last six months (Candidate will be appearing in rally at own will and risk and no claim for any injury or loss sustained during the rally will be entertained). Format attached as per Appendix „E‟.
- Relationship Certificate issued by concerned Records Office (Applicable for only the Son of Serving Soldiers / Widows / War Widows and Ex-servicemen).
- NCC A / B / C Certificates. In case of NCC Certificate holders relevant certificates and certificate for participation in Republic Day Parade to be produced for dispensation.
- Sports Certificate to be produced if represented in the following
- Represented India at International level.
- Represented State at National Level.
- Represented District at National Level.
- Represented University Team or Regional Team at District Level.
- Latest passport size photographs. Both the ears of the candidates must be visible and SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia) candidates must have photograph in turban and without turban.
- Affidavit. An affidavit duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen attached to this notification duly attested by notary will be submitted by candidate. Format of affidavit is attached as per Appendix „G‟.
- Single Bank Account, PAN Card & AADHAR Card. Single Bank Account, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & allowances and Other social benefits scheme.
Note : Candidates are required to bring their mobile number linked with Aadhaar Card to verify details at rally site. All candidates will produce a COVID-19 free/asymptomatic certificate and No Risk Certificate at rally site. Format attach as per Appendix ‘D’ & ‘E’. Asymptomatic certificate should have been issued with 48 hrs prior to the rally reporting day. Check Complete Important Instructions in the Official Notification …
Documents Mentioned Above Are Required In Original Along with One Photocopy Of Each Document Duly Attested By Youself. All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before enrolment into Army. Strong legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents. Even after recruitment, the service will be terminated if candidates are found to have produced fake documents or gave wrong information at the time of recruitment, despite the number of years of service individual may have rendered.
All the candidates are strictly alerted that the Recruitment rally is totally free. So candidates are advised not to stuck in the Trap of the Touts who assure you to get Joined in the Indian Army. They can only mislead you and can rob your money. If any person do this with you, contact directly to the Officer in Charge Person. Have Faith At Your Hard Work not on touts.
For more Details, Contact on the following Telephone Numbers:-
candidates can add this website (https://sarkariaresult.com ) to their Bookmark for further latest Govt. Recruitment. Our team will update every Job opportunities at this Website. Stay Connected with us.
Important Link Area
|Online Registration||Apply HERE|
|Check Other States Rally Schedule||All-State Rally Detailed & Apply Online Link|
|Download Admit Card||Check Admit Card Details|
Candidates can share their Doubts, Queries, and complaints by writing them in the Comment Box given below. Our Team will respond to you soon.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
* Educational Certificate / Marksheet.
* Residence Certificate with a photograph.
* Caste Certificate with a photograph.
* Religion Certificate.
* School Character Certificate.
* Character Certificate with a photograph.
* Unmarried Certificate with a photograph.
* Relationship Certificate.
* NCC A / B / C Certificates.
* Sports Certificates
* Latest passport size photographs.
* Single Bank Account, Aadhar Card, PAN Card Details
Check other more Details in our Post…
Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 25 Apr 2021 to 08 Jun 2021. on their Official website, stay connected with us for further alerts…
Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates of Ladhakh (UT) districts namely Leh and Kargil from 24 Jun 2021 to 30 Jun 2021 at Army Helipad Ground, Kargil. D
Candidates can Bookmark this Link To Apply Online For Indian Army Ladakh Rally Bharti 2021 https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/BRAVOUserLogin.htm
Candidates can Apply Online Within The Given Dates To Participate In The Rally in Various Districts of Ladakh (UT).
Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates of Ladhakh (UT) districts namely Leh and Kargil From 24 Jun 2021 to 30 Jun 2021 at Army Helipad Ground, Kargil. Date and venue of the Recruitment Rally are tentative and might be changed.