KVS Admission 2021-22 Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Admission 2021– 2022 केंद्रीय विद्यालय संगठन प्रवेश परीक्षा Application From 2021 KVS Class I to XI Admission From 2021 Kendriya Vidyalay Class XI Admission 2020-21 KVS Class 9th Admission 2021-22 KVS Entrance Exam / Admission Dates केन्द्रीय विद्यालय एडमिशन 2021
KVS Admission 2021 – 2022
Latest Update Dated 27.03.2021: KVS Will Start The Application Process For Admission In Class I – XI From 01 April 2021……Get All Important Details Given Below……
About Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan:
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is a system of central government schools in India that are instituted under the aegis of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD). It comprises over 1,199 schools in India (as of 1 November 2018) and three abroad. It is one of world’s largest chains of schools.
A Child must be 5 years old as on 31st March in the academic year in which admission is sought for Class I. (Child born on 1st April should also be considered.)
- The minimum and maximum age limit for admission in Kendriya Vidyalayas in various classes is given below: (Child born on 1st April should also be considered.)
|Class||Minimum Age On 31st March Of The Year In Which Admission Is Sought||Maximum Age On 31st March Of The Year In Which Admission Is Sought|
|I||5 years||7 years|
|II||6 years||8 years|
|III||7 years||9 years|
|IV||8 years||10 years|
|V||9 years||11 years|
|VI||10 years||12 years|
|VII||11 years||13 years|
|VIII||12 years||14 years|
|IX||13 years||15 years|
|X||14 years||16 years|
Note: The maximum age limit can be relaxed by two years in case of Differently abled children by the Principal.
- There is no age restriction for admission to Class XI provided the student is seeking admission in the year of passing Class X examination. Similarly, there will be no upper & lower age limit for admission to class XII provided there has been no break in the continuous study of the student after passing class XI.
RESERVATIONS IN ADMISSION-
- SCHEDULED CASTE AND SCHEDULED TRIBE CATEGORY – 15% seats for Scheduled Caste and 7.5% seats for Scheduled Tribes shall be reserved in all fresh admissions in all Kendriya Vidyalayas.
- DIFFERENTLY ABLED CATEGORY – 3% seats of total available seats for fresh admission will be horizontally reserved for Differently Abled-children as per the provisions of RTE Act, 2009 read in conjunction with Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995.
Admission for Class X and XII
Admissions to class X & XII, other than KV students, will be entertained subject to availability of vacancies. Such admissions to class X and XII will be considered by the Deputy Commissioner of the Region concerned, only if, the average strength in class X/XII is below 40.
This will further be subject to the following conditions:
- The child has been in the same course of studies i.e. in a CBSE-affiliated school.
- For Class X, the child must have obtained not less than 55% marks in aggregate in class IX.
- For admission to class XII, 55% marks in class XI examination is mandatory.
- The child should otherwise be eligible as per KVS admission guidelines.
- The combinations of subjects opted by the student are available in Kendriya.
- No fee to be charged from the children admitted under the 25% quota prescribed under RTE Act 2009.
- Expenses on account of NCERT text book, note books, stationary, uniform and transport will be reimbursed on production of proper bills in respect of 25% of the children admitted under the RTE Provisions subject to the ceiling prescribed and availability of funds.
- Once the children are admitted in Class I under RTE Act, they will continue to enjoy exemptions and concessions till class VIII either in the same KV or any other K.V. moving on transfer as per RTE Act.
- Address proof of the parent should be furnished at the time of the registration.
- The employees who have the facility of fee reimbursement in their departments cannot claim RTE concessions.
Method of Admission :
Admission test will not be conducted for Class I.
In Class II to VIII
Admission Test Shall Not Be Conducted For Admission To Class II To VIII And The Admission May Be Granted Based On Priority Category System (1 To 5 Or 6 As The Case May Be). If Applications Are More Than The Number Of Seats, Lottery System Will Be Followed In Each Category Including Single Girl Child Quota (Class VI Onwards).
In Class IX
For admission to Class IX, an admission test shall be conducted and a merit list will be prepared for each category of priority separately. Admission shall be granted in the sequence of priority categories, in the order of merit.
Admission in different streams viz Science, Commerce, Humanities of Class XI in KVs for KV students will be based on aggregate marks scored in class X exams.
Note:- If seats remain vacant in class XI even after admitting the children of KV/ neighboring KVs then the admissions to non-KV children may be granted on the same criteria, in the sequence of categories of priority.
How To Apply:
Online Registration for Admission to Class I in Kendriya Vidyalays for the Academic Year 2021-22 will commence From 01 April 2021 and Will Close within the given Time Duration. The Admission details can be obtained through website https://kvsonlineadmission.in and also through mobile app.
Registration for Class II and above (except Class XI) will be done from 08 April 2021 and Will Close within the given Time Duration if Vacancies exist (on Offline Mode). For Class XI, application forms on offline mode will be issued immediately after the declaration of Class X results as per the schedule for admission 2021-2022 available on KVS website (www.kvsangathan.nic.in).
Important Dates for KVS Admission 2021 :
|Advertisement for Admission||Fourth week of March, 2021.|
|Online Registration for Class-I||01.04.2021 (Thursday) 10:00 AM onwards|
|Last date of Online Registration for Class-I||19.04.2021 (Monday) till 7:00 PM (19 days)|
|(a) Declaration of provisionally selected list for Class I & admissions for Class-I
(b) Admission of eligible candidates of selected
|1st list on 23.04.2021 (Friday)
2nd list on 30.04.2021 (Friday) (if seats remain vacant)
3rd list on 05.05.2021 (Wednesday) (if seats remain vacant)
|Declaration of provisional select list of
candidates as per priority service category for
unreserved seats, if any (keeping the left over
reserved seats blocked).
|03.05.2021 (Monday) to 05.05.2021 (Wednesday) (3 days)|
|Extended date for Second Notification for offline
registrations for admissions to be made under
RTE Provisions, SC/ST and OBC (NCL) if
sufficient applications not received in online
|Notification on 10.05.2021 (Monday)
Registration from 10.05.2021 (Monday) to 13.05.2021(Thursday)
Display of list and Admissions 15.05.2021(Saturday) to 20.05.2021(Thursday)
|Registration for Class-II onwards (except Class XI)- Subject in offline mode to availability of vacancies in a particular class.||08.04.2021 (Thursday) to 15.04.2021 (Thursday|
|Declaration of list of class II onwards.||19.04.2021 at 4:00 PM (Monday)|
|Admission for class II onwards.||20.04.2021 (Tuesday) to 27.04.2021 (Tuesday)|
|Last date of admission for all classes except class XI||31.05.2021.(Monday)|
|For KV students: Registration for admission in class XI.||Within 10 days after declaration of class X results|
|KV students: Display of admission list &
admissions for Class-XI.
|Within 20 days after declaration of class X results.|
|Non-KV students: Registration, display of
admission list & admissions in class XI (Subject to availability of vacancies)
|After the admissions of KV students in class XI.|
|Last date of admission for all classes including XI.||30 days from the date of declaration of class-X results by CBSE.|
Important Link Area for KVS Admission 2021:
|Application Link||Available Soon|
|Admit Card||Admit card|
If you face any problem Regarding Application Form Download/ Filling. Just leave a message in form of comment in the Comment box. We will be happy to Assist you.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
How can I Apply for KVS Admission for Session 2021 – 2022?
You Can Apply for Admission through the link on KVS website
What is the Age Limit for KVS Admission for Session 2020 – 2021?
Age Limit is Different for All Classes-
Is There Any Age Relaxation for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission?
The maximum age limit can be relaxed by two years in case of Differently abled children by the Principal.
What is the Last Date of Apply Online for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission?
It will be notified to you soon.
Is There any option to Fill Offline Application Form for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission?
No, You Need to Fill Application through Online Mode Only.
When the Admission Process for Kendriya Vidyalaya Will be Started?
Application Process will be Started from from July, 2021.