Kerala GDS Result 2021 Kerala BPM ABPM Dak Sevak Merit List 2021 Kerala GDS Results BPM ABPM Dak Sevak Expected Cut Off 2021 BPM ABPM Dak Sevak GDS Selection Process 2021 Kerala GDS Merit List News 2021 Kerala GDS Cut Off Date 2021 Kerala Gramin Dak Sevak Result Date 2021
Kerala GDS Result 2021
Latest Updated On 20.03.2021 : Kerala GDS Result will be release soon…Stay Connected with us for the Latest Updates……
About Kerala GDS Recruitment :
Indian Post (Kerala Postal Cricle) has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of BRANCH POSTMASTER, ASSISTANT BRANCH POSTMASTER (ABPM) & DAK SEVAK. The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 1421 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 08.03.2021 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 07.04.2021. Check the other details from below.
|Origination Name||Indian Post (Kerala Postal Circle)|
|Name of Post||BRANCH POSTMASTER, ASSISTANT BRANCH POSTMASTER (ABPM) & DAK SEVAK|
|No. of Vacancy||1421 Posts|
|Selection Process||Merit Based|
|Exam Date||No Exam|
|Application Submission Start Date||08.03.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||07.04.2021|
Selection Process :-
The selection process was on Merit Based in this Recruitment.
About Merit List :-
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject to the conditions referred in Clause B of Notifications pertaining to Required Educational Qualifications for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
- Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidates apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification.
- In case of the marks lists containing the Grades/ Points, marks will be reckoned by taking conversion of Grades and points with the multiplication factor (9.5) against the maximum points or grade as 100.
- In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, EWS female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, EWS male, UR male.
- A candidate can apply for a maximum of twenty posts as per cycle of online engagement. This inter alia means that a prospective candidate can apply for twenty posts on a single application spread across one or all Circles. However, this count of twenty posts is inclusive of vacancies arising in candidate’s Home Circle. (Home Circle means the circle in the native/ domicile state of prospective candidate in which he/she is permanently residing and studied SSC where Postal Circle is providing opportunity). Hence, candidates should be advised to exercise due care while utilizing the twenty choices available to her/him in each Cycle. However, only one post will be offered for each Circle if she/he has applied for one or more posts in each Circle.
- If a candidate opts for five posts with preference post1, post2, post3, post4, post5 etc and selected as meritorious in more than one post, the post in the order of preference will be offered and the candidature for all the remaining posts will be forfeited. Similarly in case of a candidate joins at any selected post, offers to the remaining choices will automatically be forfeited. If a candidate has applied for more than one circle only one post will be offered per circle.
- Applicants submitted applications without complete data will also be rejected from consideration.
|Department Name||Indian Post (Kerala Postal Circle)|
|Post Name||BRANCH POSTMASTER, ASSISTANT BRANCH POSTMASTER (ABPM) & DAK SEVAK|
|Merit List Declaration Date||Announce Later|
|Merit List Status||Available Soon|
How to Download Result Kerala GDS Result :
- Candidates visit the official website of India Posts.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Result” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Result Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on Download Result Option submit.
- Download and Print the Result for future references.
Download Kerala GDS Result 2021 : Available Soon
Final Words :-
Candidates can add our page (https;//sarkariaresult.com) to their bookmark to get the latest update of Kerala Post Gramin Dak Sevak Result and alerts regarding the Upcoming Indian Post GDS Merit List and Final Selection. We will try to keep you updated by our best endeavors.
Important Link Area for Kerala GDS Result :
|Official Merit List||Available Soon|
|Recruitment||Kerala GDS Recruitment|
All the very Best to all the Candidates from whole team
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box given below. Be frank to share any query regarding this post. We will try our best to answer your Query
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
When will the Kerala GDS Result declare?
It Will be Declare Soon.
How to Download Kerala GDS Result?
1. Candidates visit the official website of Indian Post (Kerala Postal Circle).
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
3. Now Find the “Download Result” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Result Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on Download Result Option submit.
7. Download and Print the Result for future references.
What are the cut off marks?
The candidates are requested to kindly refer to the relevant notification available on official website for the same.
How to calculate cut off score/Normalization method/ Equipercentile method?
The candidates are requested to refer to the relevant clause of the advertisement available on official website of Indian Post (Kerala Postal Circle) for the same.
Is there Any Option if I Am Not satisfied with the score mentioned in the score card /Recheck exam score?
The candidates may register query on Indian Post (Kerala Postal Circle) Portal.
From where we can download the Kerala GDS Result?
You can download the result from the official website or you can download the same from the above mentioned link.
What is the Reason for cancellation of candidature?
The candidates are requested to refer to the relevant clause of the advertisement available on official website of Indian Post (Kerala Postal Circle).
Can we Get Answer sheet copy/ Question paper /Right Answer key (model Answer key).
As per Policy We provide answer sheet / question paper/ Right Answer key (model Answer key).
When will the waiting list be released? ( Reserve list)/ Not to hold further Exam till the wait list is exhausted?
The candidates are requested to kindly refer to the relevant notification available on official website. Validity of reserve list is clearly mentioned. No query in this regard shall be entertained.