Jnanabhumi Pre & Post Matric Scholarship 2021-22 Date. jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in Apply Online, check Application Status, Fresh/ Renewal Last Date and JVD Scholarship Status Eligible List. Now AP JnanaBhumi Scholarship 2021 Application Form has been introduced by Government of Andhra Pradesh. Jnanabhumi Pre Matric Scholarship 2021 Post Matric Documents Required is for those students who are from backward classes. So here is a good news for all the students who are searching for scholarships that can help them to support financially for education purpose. Now, on this page you will get the details of Jnanabhumi Post Matric Scholarship 2021 Application Form JVD status, eligibility criteria and more about Renewal form/ Fresh Form. Before applying for the scholarship we suggest that you must know all about it.
Jnanbhumi Scholarship 2021-22
An jnanabhumi ap.gov.in Online portal was made live by the officials for scholarships in 2017 year. Various types of Scholarships were added on that portal. Only through that portal any specific applicant can know about the Scholarship and apply for it further. Important Dates for Jnanabhumi AP Scholarship is also elaborated here. Though, Registration form for Andhra Pradesh Jnana bhumi JVD Scholarship Status 2021-22 is now released. Any student who meets the eligibility can first register from the portal. After that check the status of the scholarship. There are two types of Jnanabhumi Scholarship Apply Online Registration Last Date. Post Matric Scholarship and Pre Matric Scholarship are two forms. Now know more about Scholarship from below points.
- Registration Forms to apply online is now available on the portal.
- Applicants need to read all the eligibility criteria before applying for the Scholarship.
- Pre Matric and Post Matric are separate scholarships. Which one suits you depends on its eligibility.
- Once application form end date is over you will not be allowed to apply after that.
- There is no offline mode to apply for Jnanbhumi Scholarship.
- If you have already applied for the scholarship, you need to keep on checking the status of it.
- Jnanbhumi Scholarship Status is mandatory to check as your documents will be verified and only after that your status will be updated.
jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in Scholarship 2021-22 Pre & Post Matric
Here is a table which have all the collective information about https jnanabhumi ap gov in Scholarship for SC/ ST/ EWS, PwD and many more. Check out this table and carefully read this for every details like Fresh and Renewal Students Eligibility, Documents List and Last date of Online Registration.
|Conducting Body Name||APSMFC (Andhra Pradesh State Minorities Finance Corporation Ltd)|
|Launched By||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Status of Scholarship||Ongoing|
|Date of Registration||It has been started|
|Objective||Providing Scholarships and helping students financially|
|Types of scholarships||Post matric and Pre Matric|
|Official web portal||https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/|
Now here is one more table about AP Jnanabhumi JVD Scholarship Status 2021 Important Dates.
|Scholarship Launch Date||2017|
|Application start date for 2021 year||started|
|Application End Date for this Year 2021||Will be notified|
|Scholarship Result Status||Will be notified|
Eligibility Criteria for Jnanabhumi Scholarship Registration 2021-22 Date
Here are the steps which are as follows for Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2021 :
1) Students who are pursuing for Polytechnic, ITI and courses above level in the Government/Government Aided/Private colleges, affiliated to State Universities or Boards are eligible.
2) Students who are day scholars, CAH students (College attached hostels) and students Department Attached Hostels (DAH)are eligible.
3) Students need to have approx 75% of the aggregate attendance in order to acquire scholarship.
4) Rs.2.50 lakhs rupees should be or less than annual income of the family.
5) In terms of assets, the total land holding in the family should be 10.00 acres (wet) not more than that or 25.00 acres of dry. For both it should not be 25.00 acres together.
6) None of your family members should be a government employee.
7) member of the family of applicant should own a four-wheeler. In this case, taxi’s/ auto/ tractors are exempted.
8) If you owns a property of 1500 Square ft of built up area whether it is residential or commercial then also you are eligible.
9) No family member should be an active income tax payee.
AP Pre and Post Matric Scholarship 2021-22>>> Apply Online
How to apply online for https jnanabhumi ap gov in Scholarship Apply Online Form 2021?
It is important to fill J-SAF Online form if you want AP Jnanabhumi scholarship 2021 Pre and Post Matric Registration for Fresh and Renewal. The students can also check their application form status for beneficiary list.
- You need to go to the official website.
- Click on the scholarship for which you are eligible.
- It will open up and ask you to register.
- If you have already done the registration, then fill Log In details.
- Start filling the form by adding up the personal details, communication details, documents needed and much more.
- Save the file after that.
- Keep on checking the Jnanabhumi Scholarship status everyday.