JKPSC Recruitment 2021 OUT – Apply for Assistant Registrar Post – Recruitment Notification, Vacancy, Eligibility, Salary, Selection Process and Online Application link Given – Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has released a recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies. There were 91 vacancies were offered for this recruitment. Selected candidates will get paid up to Rs. 1, 29, 200. Application form will be available for JKPSC official website from 17.05.2021. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment through online only. Official Notification and Application link were given at the end of the post.
JKPSC Assistant Registrar Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies|
|Number of Vacancies||91|
|Last Date to Apply||16.06.2021|
JKPSC Vacancy 2021
There were 91 vacancies were offered for the post of Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies at JKPSC. These vacancies were distributed as follows.
JKPSC Age Limit 2021
Age limit should be calculated as on 01.01.2021.
- For OM and In-service Candidates in government sectors the upper age limit is 40 years.
- For PHC candidates the upper age limit is 42 years
- For RBA/SC/ST/ALC-IB/OSC/EWS/PSP candidates the upper age limit is 43 years.
JKPSC Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies Eligibility
- To apply for the post of Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies candidate should have completed Graduation from recognized university or institution. Candidates who are all completed higher diploma in cooperation will be preferred for this recruitment by JKPSC.
- Applicant should be a Domicile of the Union Territory of Jammu &Kashmir. Candidate must possess the Domicile Certificate issued by theCompetent Authority in the prescribed format to apply for this recruitment.
JKPSC Salary for Assistant Registrar
Selected candidates for the post of Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies n JKPSC will get paid as level 6F pay scale. That is Rs. 40,800 to Rs. 1,29,200 per month.
JKPSC Selection Criteria for Assistant Registrar
Applicants will be selected for the post of Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies based on merit list of written examination and Viva Voce / Interview. Written exam will be conducted on 24.10.2021.
- 120 questions will be asked for written examination in Objective Multiple-choice question pattern (MCQ).
- 2 hours will be given to complete the examination.
- Each question will carry one mark and wrong answers carry negative 0.25 marks.
- Syllabus for the written examination is available on our website.
- Based on the merit list of written examination candidates will be called for interview.
- Written examination carries 75 points and interview carries 25 points. Based on merit listed applicant will get appointed.
JKPSC Application Fee
The application fee only paid thorough online mode. General candidates should have to pay Rs. 1000 as application fee. Reserved candidates should have to pay Rs. 500 as application fee. A PHC candidate is exempted from paying application fee.
JKPSC Important Dates
|Online Application Starts from||17.05.2021|
|Last Date to apply||16.06.2021|
|Correction window opens from||19.06.2021 to 21.06.2021|
|Written Exam Date||24.10.2021|
How to apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2021?
- Submission of Online application from for Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies post starts from 17.05.2021.
- Go to Official website of JKPSC.
- Go to recruitment page and find the recruitment notification and online application link.
- Applicants should have to complete One-time registration to apply for this recruitment.
- After completing OTR fill the application form
- Upload photograph and signature in prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee and Submit the application form.
What is the last date to apply for JKPSC Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies Recruitment 2021?
Candidates should have to apply before 16.06.2021 for JKPSC Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies Recruitment 2021.
How many vacancies were offered for JKPSC Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies Recruitment 2021?
There were totally 91 vacancies were offered for JKPSC Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies Recruitment 2021.
What is the selection process for Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies at JKPSC Recruitment 2021?
Application will be selected for Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies Recruitment based on the performance of written examination and personal Interview.