JEE Advanced Notification 2021 June Session out – Download Here: The official Information Brochure for Joint Entrance Examination Advanced has been released by the Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur. IIT JEE Entrance Exam information brochure has been available; the examination dates have yet to be announced because of the situation caused by the COVID-19 epidemic. IIT JEE Advanced Information Brochure 2021 details given.
IIT JEE Advanced 2021 June Details:
|Name of the Board||Indian Institute of Technology|
|Name of the Exam||Joint Entrance Examination Advanced|
|Exam Date||Release soon|
|Last Date||Release Soon|
|Status||Information Brochure Released|
JEE Advanced 2021 Age Limit 2021:
Candidates should have been born on or after October 1, 1996. Five years of age relaxation is given to SC, ST and PwD candidates i.e., these candidates should have been born on or after October 1, 1991.
IIT JEE Advanced 2021 Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- A candidate must have taken the Class XII (or equivalent) examination with the subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics for the first time in 2020 or 2021. Candidates who first took the Class XII (or equivalent) examination in 2019 or earlier are not eligible to take the JEE (Advanced) 2021 test.
- Candidates who wish to appear for JEE (Advanced) 2021 are required to write / should have written B.E./B.Tech. Paper of JEE (Main) 2021.
JEE Advanced 2021 Registration Fee 2021:
|Indian Nationals||Female Candidates (all categories)||INR 1400|
|SC, ST, PwD Candidates||INR 1400|
|All Other Candidates||INR 2800|
|Candidates from SAARC countries||USD 75#|
|Candidates from Non-SAARC countries||USD 150#|
IIT JEE Advanced 2021Exam Details:
JEE (Main) 2020 qualified candidates who successfully registered for JEE (Advanced) 2020 but did not participate in both tests (Paper 1 and Paper 2) of JEE (Advanced) 2020 can sit for the JEE Advanced 2021 exam. They must successfully register for the JEE (Advanced) 2021 and pay the registration fee through the online registration portal.
How to Apply IIT JEE Advanced 2021?
- Candidates can visit the given link.
- Check the notification page and click the relevant link.
- Click “Apply Online” fill the application form.
- Upload the mentioned documents scan copies.
- Pay application form and check the other details.
- Submit the application form and click download option.
- Take a print out for reference.
The exam date for the IIT JEE 2021 is announce soon.
Candidates should have been born on or after October 1, 1996.
The last date to apply for the examination is release soon.