Jamia Admission 2022: Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Syllabus| Candidates who are waiting for the release of Jamia 2022 admission form can go through the article to get the latest updates about the Jamia Admission 2022. The Applicants can collect complete details regarding application correction, exam dates, and admit card from our page Sarkariaresult.com. Applicants must note that the application can be submitted only through the official portal of Jamia University. With the links provided below, we will redirect you to application page of the university so that you can easily submit application or download admit card.
Update: JMI Application form registration for 2022-23 session has been extended to 25th May 2022 except PhD courses.
Examination dates provided by the university have been canceled and now the authority will declare revised exam dates. JMI conducts entrance examination for admission of meritorious students into university in various UG/PG courses. Every year a large number of applicants appear for entrance test but depending on the availability of seats and eligibility, only a few get admission to the university.
Jamia Admission 2022
JMI (Jamia Millia Islamia) University follows a similar admission process that is adopted by most universities in India. Candidates have to appear for counseling process after the examination results are declared. As per the marks and choice of course selection, applicants will be allocated admission.
Applicants can check the details mentioned on the application form and if there is an error in the details they must rectify the same within the given time. The dates for the release of the application form will be intimated soon by the authority.
Online application for the admission process is open from 14 April 2022. The entrance examination is to be conducted from 11th June 2022 onwards. The hall tickets will be available from 16 May 2022. Candidates are requested to bookmark our page so that all the relevant information can be collected in one place. We will notify you as the authority releases the exam date sheet and admit card.
Jamia Millia IslamiaUniversity 2022 Complete details
Applicants can have important dates as well as a complete overview of the admission process of the university. Have a look over the table to gather more details.
|University||Jamia Millia Islamia|
|Official Web Page||www.jmi.ac.in|
|Category||Jamia Admission 2022: Application Correction, Exam Dates, Admit Card|
|Examination Type||Entrance Examination for Admissions to UG/PG courses|
|Starting date to enroll||14 April 2022|
|Last date to enroll||25 May 2022|
|Registration form correction date|
|Examination Schedule||11 June onwards|
|Admit Card availability|
|Download Admit card||Check Below|
JMI Entrance Examination Pattern
JMI will be conducting entrance tests for the applicants applying to various courses offered by the university. However, different courses will have different types of questions but the exam pattern will be the same. Applicants can have complete details regarding the exam pattern for entrance tests. Please refer to the details written below.
- The question paper will have around 100-120 questions, applicants have to answer these questions within a prescribed time set by the authority.
- The questions will be of multiple-choice nature. For some selected courses, there is a descriptive paper also.
- All the examinations for which exam centre are not listed will be held in the JMI University, New Delhi.
- There is a negative marking for each question of 0.25 for all course examinations.
- Students securing marks below 30% in the descriptive part of an entrance examination, will be shortlisted for the interview process for enrolling admissions to the university.
For more information please view the JMI University Detailed and updated admission prospectus.
List of details to be checked for correction in the JMI Application Form
Applicants who have submitted Jamia Application admission form for 2022-23 can now check the details entered by them. They are requested to correct the error in the application before the notified date. Applicants do not have to worry if no correction is required on the application form. Check for the section-wise details mention below on which error can be rectified.
Personal Details Section
Check for the details mentioned in the personal details section-:
|Candidate’s name||Mother’s name||Father’s name||Blood group|
|Category of applicant||Gender||Nationality||Guardian name|
|Date of birth||Alternate mobile number||Religion||Annual income of the family|
|Kashmiri migrant||N.C.C Cadets||N.S.S Volunteer||Aadhar card details|
Applicant’s Address details
|House number/Building||Landmark||City/ Town/ Village||Post office|
|District||State||Pin Code||Parent mobile number|
Complete Academic details
|Name of the qualifying exam||Board/ university||Roll number|
|Year of passing/ appearing||School name/ college||Grade/ Division|
|Mark obtained||Total marks||Percentage|
*Note-: Applicant can also change the choice of course selection and examination centre for the entrance examinations.
How to fill JMI Admission Form 2022?
Applying for admission to UG/PG courses in Jamia Milia is a simple procedure. Have a look over the steps mentioned below to fill the JMI application form.
Step 1. Registration
- On the official web page of JMI @ jmi.ac.in, look for the admission registration for 2022.
- Enter your mobile number and registered id in the registration form and click on submit tab.
- Confirmation of registration along with login credentials will be sent to your e-mail id/ mobile no.
- Through the login credentials, applicant can then log in to fill the application form.
Step 2. Fill the JMI 2022 application form
- Enter your details asked in application form.
- Select your course and click on submit tab.
- You will then be taken to the next section i.e. Upload image section.
Step 3. Upload Images
- Candidate have to upload a scanned passport size photo and signature (not exceeding 100kb) in the upload image section of the page.
- Candidates can have complete details about uploading of images in the official notification.
Step 4. Submit the fee
- After successful updation of document’s images, Proceed towards fee payment.
- Applicants can pay application fees online through various online mediums such as Credit/Debit cards, Net-banking, etc.
- Offline fees can be submitted through a demand draft in the name of ” The Registrar, Jamia Millia Islamia”, New Delhi.
JMI 2022 Admission Link
Some of the useful links for candidates are mentioned below. Have a look over the important links.
|JMI 2022-23 Admission Prospectus||Click here|
|last date extended Notice||Click here|
|Revised Entrance Examination Schedule||Click here|
|Entrance Test Syllabus||Click Here|
|Application Link||Click Here|
Jamia Millia Islamia Entrance Examinations Centres 2022
Examination for admission to the university will be conducted online and offline at various centre listed by the authority. Candidates must note that the courses for which the examination centre is not present in the application form will be conducted in the JMI University, New Delhi. Applicants can check the details of exam centre on their admit cards. The examination will be conducted at the centre listed below.
How to download Jamia Millia Islamia Admission Admit Card?
Applicant can download the admit card online from the official portal. Direct links will be made available after the authority releases the admit card on the official web page. Have a look over the details present on the list of steps below.
- Step 1- Browse official web portal of Jamia Millia Islamia University @ jmi.ac.in.
- Step 2- The homepage of the official page will flash on screen. Click on entrance exam hall ticket link 2022-23
- Step 3- Fill your login credentials asked in the login portal provided to you at the time of initial registration.
- Step 4- Validate your details and click on submit tab.
- Step 5- Look for the information mentioned on the admit card.
- Step 6- Save the document and print a copy of the admit card for examination references.
Contact Information (Helpline)
In case applicants have any queries regarding admission, they can contact the details undersigned.
Board Telephone Numbers:+91(11)26981717, 26984617, 26984658, 26988044, 26987183
Helpline Email: [email protected]
Address: Jamia Millia Islamia, Maulana Mohammad Ali Jauhar Marg, Jamia Nagar,
New Delhi–110025, India